Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th July 2024, 19:10   #9886
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by drrashmisaurabh View Post
I booked my Jimny 3days back and got a hefty discount.
Congrats on the Jimny.
Could you please post the final quote you got along with location, and colour of the vehicle. Also, did you book a ready stock, or are you getting from the factory?
It should help others looking to book Jimny.
kbihani29 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th July 2024, 23:08   #9887

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbihani29 View Post
Congrats on the Jimny.
Could you please post the final quote you got along with location, and colour of the vehicle. Also, did you book a ready stock, or are you getting from the factory?
It should help others looking to book Jimny.
I booked Jimny Alpha AT in kinetic yellow ( dual tone) from Nexa Roorkee. I am attaching the quote. They have placed the order and expect the car to arrive before 15th July. Booking amount was 10k.
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-screenshot_20240709_214604_whatsapp.jpg  

drrashmisaurabh is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 9th July 2024, 23:21   #9888
BHPian

Quote:
They have placed the order and expect the car to arrive before 15th July.
Awesome, thank you. Do keep us posted on which month and year manufactured car you got!
kbihani29 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th July 2024, 00:18   #9889
Senior - BHPian

https://www.mahindra.com/news-room/p...-at-19-49-lakh

XUV700 prices slashed..God bless competition
Aviator_guy is online now   (4) Thanks
Old 10th July 2024, 09:13   #9890
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviator_guy View Post
https://www.mahindra.com/news-room/p...-at-19-49-lakh

XUV700 prices slashed..God bless competition
How much of a reduction is this? What was the earlier pricing?
Old 10th July 2024, 09:23   #9891
BHPian

Would M&M provide price protection for bookings made during this golden period of 4 months. With waiting period for top end versions of XUV700 ranging more than 6 months, would this price cut really make a difference without price protection ?
And how is the AX5 pricing justified after this move, with just a thin line left between the two.

Last edited by ankushbansal : 10th July 2024 at 09:35.
Old 10th July 2024, 09:27   #9892
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navpreet318 View Post
How much of a reduction is this? What was the earlier pricing?
Took this from Reditt.
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-img_2821.png  

harry10 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 10th July 2024, 10:30   #9893
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankushbansal View Post
Would M&M provide price protection for bookings made during this golden period of 4 months. With waiting period for top end versions of XUV700 ranging more than 6 months, would this price cut really make a difference without price protection ?
And how is the AX5 pricing justified after this move, with just a thin line left between the two.
Is there still so much waiting? I have heard that now deliveries have increased with much lesser waiting time. May be it is city/dealer dependent?
Old 10th July 2024, 10:55   #9894
BHPian

Quote:
I booked Jimny Alpha AT in kinetic yellow ( dual tone) from Nexa Roorkee. I am attaching the quote. They have placed the order and expect the car to arrive before 15th July. Booking amount was 10k.
Did that fellow actually write 'AMT' on the quote!

Can someone clarify how the TCS is calculated - on the Showroom price or
the Price after discounts?!
2cents is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th July 2024, 13:22   #9895
SRM
BHPian

Has anyone managed to get the price list for AX7 L in Mumbai post the discounts announced on XUV 700?
Old 11th July 2024, 07:02   #9896

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cents View Post
Did that fellow actually write 'AMT' on the quote!
That is the thing. Those who have been tasked with selling the product, actually don't know anything about it. I guess it is one of the reasons for the poor sales in case of Jimny.
Old 11th July 2024, 08:19   #9897
Distinguished - BHPian

Interesting to see the stock market reaction to the XUV700 price cuts. Shares of M&M fell by close to 7% following the price cuts. I believe market players may have had a shock reaction. So far, M&M has been painting a picture of order books that are full for next several years to come and investors have been drinking that Kool Aid. Then, all of a sudden, the price cut happens and it brings a picture to investors' minds of the exact opposite. That orders have dried up, inventory is piling up and the company has to resort to an 8-9% price cut to move the vehicles.

We here in Team BHP know very well, through the extensive discussion on a daily basis for the last 3 years, that allotments of booked vehicles have been happening faster and faster and M&M have been introducing value variants like AX5 Select in the last month or two. So, we are well informed way ahead that demand has been slowing and the company is leaning more towards maintaining volumes, rather than earning more margins on each car sold. We also know that the vehicle is solid and demand will continue to be strong, albeit at lower price levels or higher discounts.

I wish market players and investment firms pay more attention day-to-day on what us happening in the automobile marketplace in the country. By following trusted sources such as Team-bhp more closely, and continually, they can get a fair idea of the backlog, allotments, waiting periods, rate of cancellations in bookings, level of discounting in various localized markets, introduction of new value variants, etc. All of this will give them a more real and up-to-date view of what is happening to demand and supply, as compared to relying on what the company says at its quarterly investor calls. Share price of M&M could have taken a more smooth trajectory to reflect its true value, rather than the rapid climb on unfounded positivity and then the panic selling resulting in a crash in prices, and a loss of thousands of crores of rupees to investors and perception damage to the company.

Last edited by 84.monsoon : 11th July 2024 at 08:31.
84.monsoon is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 13th July 2024, 22:46   #9898
BHPian

Can anyone confirm what are the discounts offered on S-presso, Ignis and Grand i10 Nios?

I checked with dealers here in Chennai. Considering I will be taking on lease I had requested to exclude offers on insurance and quote discounts on ex-showroom and this is what I got-

S-Presso AMT : 18k (This one I felt is low but the dealer insists this is what is possible)
Ignis AMT : 40k-50k
Grand i10 Nios AMT : 30k

Please let me know if you are aware of any running offers.

Last edited by pacman2881 : 13th July 2024 at 22:48.
Old 15th July 2024, 00:34   #9899
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacman2881 View Post
Can anyone confirm what are the discounts offered on S-presso, Ignis and Grand i10 Nios?

I checked with dealers here in Chennai. Considering I will be taking on lease I had requested to exclude offers on insurance and quote discounts on ex-showroom and this is what I got-

S-Presso AMT : 18k (This one I felt is low but the dealer insists this is what is possible)

If you can wait for 2 months, that's the best discounts time. Oct - Dec, there'll be a lot more discounts than what anyone is offering now.
swiftnfurious is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th July 2024, 05:04   #9900
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacman2881 View Post

Here are the official discounts available for July 2024:

S Presso- Rs 35K Cash (MT) / 40K Cash (AMT). Add on 15K Exchange + 2000 Corporate

Ignis- Rs 35K Cash (MT) / Rs 40K Cash (AMT). Add on 15K Exchange + up to Rs 3100 as part of the Rural Offer

Grand i10 Nios- Upto Rs 35K Cash + 10K Exchange + Rs 3000 Corporate

Dealer-end offers may vary slightly with some offering more cash bonuses without exchange bonuses as well.
bijims is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks