Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th June 2024, 08:32   #9856
Senior - BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Skoda Kodiaq is having a 2.5 Lacs offer today

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-screenshot-20240624-8.31.238239am.png

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-screenshot-20240624-8.30.018239am.png
sarathlal is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 24th June 2024, 11:38   #9857
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Any discounts on Kia Seltos HTX 1.5 Petrol? A friend has been offered one for 19.36 OTR and no discounts or freebies. This includes Ext warranty, accessories worth 25k, insurance and handling charges.
Old 24th June 2024, 15:28   #9858
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by smrtdvl View Post
Any discounts on Kia Seltos HTX 1.5 Petrol? A friend has been offered one for 19.36 OTR and no discounts or freebies. This includes Ext warranty, accessories worth 25k, insurance and handling charges.
Handling charges are illegal so can be negotiated. Dealer insurance is usually highly inflated so negotiate or buy from outside which can easily save 20-30k. Accessories could be chosen based on customer choice and utility so no need to blindly go for bundle accessories.
Aviator_guy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th June 2024, 16:38   #9859
Senior - BHPian

Top-spec Maruti Jimny offered with a discount Rs 1.5 lakh

According to a media report, Maruti Suzuki dealerships are offering a discount of around Rs 1.5 lakh on the top-spec 'Alpha' variant of the Jimny.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-2023marutijimny01.jpg

The Maruti Suzuki Jimny is available in two variants – Zeta and Alpha with prices starting at Rs 12.74 lakh (ex-showroom). The Zeta variants are offered with a discount of Rs 50,000.

The Jimny is powered by a 1.5-litre K-series engine that produces 103 BHP @ 6,000 rpm and 134.2 Nm @ 4,000 rpm. The engine is paired with either a 5-speed manual or a 4-speed automatic.

In India, the Jimny is positioned as a niche product. Unlike other models in Maruti’s line-up, the Jimny isn’t selling like hotcakes. The carmaker has been offering heavy discounts, in a bid to attract more buyers.

Last edited by Omkar : 25th June 2024 at 09:52.
TusharK is online now   (10) Thanks
Old 24th June 2024, 18:16   #9860
BHPian

It is a really good deal indeed. A really good city run about for the flooded roads. The discounts are just in time.

Last edited by manson : 26th June 2024 at 01:09.
The Pianist is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th June 2024, 00:50   #9861
BHPian

I feel Maruti may discontinue Jimny and use the production line for some other car. This car is definitely a good option for our city roads, but people want something flashy. Even Baleno looks bigger than Jimny. They need to bring the ex showroom price below 10 lakhs to attract the first time buyers

Last edited by rahulskumar : 25th June 2024 at 00:51.
rahulskumar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th June 2024, 09:27   #9862
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviator_guy View Post
Handling charges are illegal so can be negotiated. Dealer insurance is usually highly inflated so negotiate or buy from outside which can easily save 20-30k. Accessories could be chosen based on customer choice and utility so no need to blindly go for bundle accessories.
Please ask him to check and push the dealer for at least free insurance. That is what is being offered by most dealers.

Last edited by Chetan_Rao : 25th June 2024 at 13:03. Reason: Typos
Old 25th June 2024, 14:58   #9863

Quote:
Originally Posted by smrtdvl View Post

I was offered discounts from multiple cities in Tamil Nadu for the on-road price similar to yours.

Chennai: 50k
Salem: 25k
Coimbatore, Erode & Tiruppur: 20k

Note: The discounts are applicable only if you choose to take the insurance from the dealer
aksxmtvnty9 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th June 2024, 18:05   #9864
Senior - BHPian

Maruti Grand Vitara offered with a discount of Rs 1.4 lakh

This month, Maruti Suzuki dealerships are offering a discount of up to Rs 1.4 lakh on the Grand Vitara.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-2022marutigrandvitara01.jpg

The strong hybrid variants of the Grand Vitara are offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 1.4 lakh. The Delta, Zeta and Alpha variants get up to Rs 64,000 discount, while the entry-level Sigma and CNG trims get a discount of Rs 34,000 and Rs 14,000, respectively.

The Grand Vitara is available with two engine options. The first is the familiar 1.5-litre mild-hybrid powertrain. It produces 102 BHP @ 6,000 rpm and 136.8 Nm @ 4,400 rpm. This engine is paired with either a 5-speed manual or a 6-speed automatic transmission. The all-wheel-drive variant comes with a 5-speed manual transmission.

The second engine option is the 1.5-litre 3-cylinder petrol strong-hybrid that puts out 91 BHP @ 5,500 rpm and 122 Nm @ 4,400-4,800 rpm. This petrol engine is coupled with an AC synchronous motor that puts out 79 BHP and 141 Nm. The total combined output at the wheel is 114 BHP. This engine is available with a CVT.

The Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara competes with the Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos, Skoda Kushaq, Volkswagen Taigun and Honda Elevate.
TusharK is online now   (7) Thanks
Old 25th June 2024, 19:24   #9865
BHPian

Quote:
That’s correct.
No Handling charges exist in Kia’s case.
Enquire with other dealerships in your city to know more.

Last edited by SixPistons : 25th June 2024 at 19:28.
Old 25th June 2024, 19:30   #9866
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksxmtvnty9 View Post
Note: The discounts are applicable only if you choose to take the insurance from the dealer
Please verify insurance quotes from outside (from reputed companies, who have cashless tie up with the service centers of your choice). Usually, dealer inflates the quote so when he is giving so called discount while putting condition to take Insurance from him, it is actually not a discount but only matching the insurance. I think there is room for further negotiate apart from insurance.

Last edited by manson : 26th June 2024 at 08:57.
Aviator_guy is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 25th June 2024, 21:55   #9867
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
The strong hybrid variants of the Grand Vitara are offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 1.4 lakh. The Delta, Zeta and Alpha variants get up to Rs 64,000 discount, while the entry-level Sigma and CNG trims get a discount of Rs 34,000 and Rs 14,000, respectively.
Given the high discounts on the Strong Hybrid variant, maybe demand is softening for hybrids contrary to the media reports?

May also explain the change of tone from Maruti where they are now saying that hybrids are not in contention with EVs and they are meant to replace ICE. link

Last edited by manson : 26th June 2024 at 08:56. Reason: Trimmed quote.
Old 26th June 2024, 08:39   #9868

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
Citroen C3 Aircross Plus trim offered with a Rs 2.62 lakh discount
Does anyone have details of offers on the ground? I checked with a dealer in the NCR region and a dealer based in Chandigarh. From my interaction with both of these dealers, they are not offering a discount higher than 1.5 L for the MY 23 model. They came across as very stiff, and I am not sure the 8.99L is for real. It would be great to get feedback from the group.
Old 26th June 2024, 11:08   #9869

Quote:
Please verify insurance quotes from outside (from reputed companies, who have cashless tie up with the service centers of your choice). Usually, dealer inflates the quote so when he is giving so called discount while putting condition to take Insurance from him, it is actually not a discount but only matching the insurance. I think there is room for further negotiate apart from insurance.

You are right, and that's what I exactly did for negotiation. I even went further for asking free accessories but the dealers are quite strict in offering discounts as the situation is favorable to them . I tried my best to find if there are any 23' make models to get massive discounts, but was not able to find one nearby.

I was informed that KIA India is going to increase the price of all of it vehicles up by 2-3% (on ex-showroom) after July 1st, knowing this the dealers are not even considering to offer discounts on models manufactured in the month of June 24.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-ad52b3d4de6e43589b7cfa9054c48a41.jpg

If the situation was favorable to me, I would have squeezed out much more discounts. Considering the short span of time & increase in price (~ ₹50,000+ for Seltos), I managed to get the dealer to offer me a ₹20,000 cash discount & free accessories for ₹5000 which I think is okay for now.

Last edited by aksxmtvnty9 : 26th June 2024 at 11:17.
aksxmtvnty9 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th June 2024, 12:45   #9870
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksxmtvnty9 View Post
If the situation was favorable to me, I would have squeezed out much more discounts. Considering the short span of time & increase in price (~ ₹50,000+ for Seltos), I managed to get the dealer to offer me a ₹20,000 cash discount & free accessories for ₹5000 which I think is okay for now.
The other issue is the difference in discounts you can get in North India compared to South India. Dealers in NCR, Haryana, and Punjab offer great discounts, and when compared to the southern states, it seems unreal. The dealers in Hyderabad told me the same when I was trying to get similar discounts on Jimny in December 2023. The maximum discount they offered was Rs. 2.4 lakhs (that too after multiple discussions and talking to the GM of the showroom multiple times), whereas I read on Team-BHP and in the news that people were getting up to Rs. 3.2 lakhs. Thats a huge difference of Rs. 80 thousand for Jimny Zeta.
kbihani29 is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks