Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st April 2024, 19:51   #9751
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-77 View Post
Has anyone recently negotiated on a Tiguan?
Hi,

Yes.
Negotiation was done in March, here with VW Gurugram, for delivery this month.

Max discount is on MY2023 cars. I missed my choice of Night-shade Blue, opted for Dolphin Grey as I delayed our delivery due to our vacation.

Total discount for me = 5.2 lakhs + 4 Years SVP.
Additionally, I bought 4+2 extended warranty for 79,059/-.

A week before, only very few cars of MY2023 was available in White, Silver & Dolphin Grey. I think you can still get above discounts.

Now, for MY2024 cars (all colors available) you can only get 25,000/- exchange bonus + 4 Years SVP.

If MY2023 no issue for you, then you have to rush. I don't have issue with Nov'2023 car which is with-in 6 months.

Happy Shopping.

Brdgs,
Sail
Sail is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 21st April 2024, 23:10   #9752
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sail View Post
Hi,

Yes.
Negotiation was done in March, here with VW Gurugram, for delivery this month.
Thank you. I have been offered something similar here in Kerala. Hope to close the negotiations in a couple of days.
Old 22nd April 2024, 19:58   #9753
BHPian

Received a call from Garve Skoda Pune, they are saying skoda will be launching a sale for Kodiaq on 24th or 25th April online(don't remember the exact date)and will be offering a discount for close to 7L. Looks like they are clearing the stock for new generation launch. Good opportunity to purchase Kodiaq IMO.
DK_accord is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 23rd April 2024, 16:59   #9754
Distinguished - BHPian

Stellantis India to increase prices for the Jeep Compass and Meridian, and all Citroen models by 0.5% from April 30 onwards. This will result in a price hike ranging from Rs 4,000 to Rs 17,000, depending on the model.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-20240423_170031.jpg

Link

Last edited by Venkatesh : 23rd April 2024 at 17:01.
Venkatesh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th April 2024, 09:46   #9755
BHPian

Can someone please tell what are the current offers running on Kia Seltos.
We will be finalizing the GTX+ Turbo DCT(P).

We have option to book the car from Agra, Mathura or any of the Delhi-NCR showrooms.
Old 24th April 2024, 10:29   #9756
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DK_accord View Post
Received a call from Garve Skoda Pune, they are saying skoda will be launching a sale for Kodiaq on 24th or 25th April online(don't remember the exact date)and will be offering a discount for close to 7L. Looks like they are clearing the stock for new generation launch. Good opportunity to purchase Kodiaq IMO.
https://www.skodaonline.co.in/buy/ca...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

Here is the link to book the Kodiaq online. I can see discount of 2.40L only on reduced ex showroom price of 40L
Old 24th April 2024, 10:34   #9757
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DK_accord View Post
Here's what Skoda twitter says today,

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-screenshot-20240424-10.31.268239am.png

Those who're interested in Kodiaq should take action quickly!

Last edited by sapien : 24th April 2024 at 10:36.
Old 24th April 2024, 11:38   #9758
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:

Here is the link to book the Kodiaq online. I can see discount of 2.40L only on reduced ex showroom price of 40L
Yes, this is not much of a discount. Could you check with your dealer to clarify if this is what they were talking about? The value of the discount is max 3 lakhs, if one considers the extended warranty for an extra year and 2 year maintenance to be worth 60K.
84.monsoon is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th April 2024, 13:55   #9759
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84.monsoon View Post
Yes, this is not much of a discount. Could you check with your dealer to clarify if this is what they were talking about?
True. Looks like a final attempt in netting few sales before actual discounts.

For a model that was launched at around 38 lacs couple of years back, with a newer generation incoming shortly, stock that is at least 6 months older, this looks out of place to be marketed as special offer.
Old 24th April 2024, 14:01   #9760
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84.monsoon View Post
Yes, this is not much of a discount. Could you check with your dealer to clarify if this is what they were talking about? The value of the discount is max 3 lakhs, if one considers the extended warranty for an extra year and 2 year maintenance to be worth 60K.
Looks like this is the discount SA was quoting. Here is the final price list attached.this includes 5th year warranty and 2 year SMP. Maybe some additional discount might be possible on top of that from dealer. With BH registration, it will be below 40L on road, which I believe is good price but we might see more discount on remaining stock once new Kodiaq is announced.
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-img20240424wa0006.jpg  

DK_accord is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 24th April 2024, 19:37   #9761
Distinguished - BHPian

The website now says over 100 Kodiaqs have been booked today. That is pretty impressive considering the segment. I am not sure how many units they have in stock for India. I would not be surprised if they sell out the stock today.

In the booking page, they show both "2023 model year" and "2024 model year" cars for the shadow blue and black colors, though both are marked as "2023 VIN". I guess the "2023 model year" cars were assembled in 2023 and the "2024 model years" assembeled this year. The VIN year must be the one when the kits were made in Europe.

My first impression was that this is not much of a discount, but one has to consider this is in top of the recent reduction in price by 2 lakhs for the L&K variant. So the total discount value would be close to 5 lakhs. Secondly, the next gen Kodiaq will probably be launched at a much higher price point akin to the Superb launched at 54 lakhs.

All in all, looks like a good deal for those who book today.

Last edited by 84.monsoon : 24th April 2024 at 19:40.
Old 25th April 2024, 17:25   #9762
Distinguished - BHPian

Update from Skoda dealer is that they have sold 110 out of 135 cars left in India and so further sale days or discounts are unlikely. Dealer will not directly be able to offer a price close the on-line booking price, as they do not get much support from Skoda on the Kodiaq.

Skoda has indeed closed the on-line sale as of last night and the booking site no longer offers any discount. So, those who booked yesterday probably got an excellent deal on the Kodiaq. The dealer is confident the next generation Kodiaqs will not be here until end 2025.

Last edited by 84.monsoon : 25th April 2024 at 17:26.
84.monsoon is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th April 2024, 14:36   #9763
BHPian

Guys any deals going on on the Harrier ?
Old 29th April 2024, 17:45   #9764
BHPian

Should anyone get offered a really good deal on the Kodiaq, kindly do let me know as well. Thanks in advance
Old 2nd May 2024, 11:51   #9765
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gubbi555 View Post
Should anyone get offered a really good deal on the Kodiaq, kindly do let me know as well. Thanks in advance
A close friend bought yesterday for 3.30L off ex-showroom + Essential package in Delhi NCR (Rohtak). Taking delivery on May 10th. However, dealers based in Delhi are not offering same discount.
the pony is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks