Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th June 2022, 09:28   #9151
Senior - BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagpatel View Post
But I think, in 2021, July-August-September saw maximum discounts in Audi.
I got mine in October and got ALMOST same discount.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sampadroy View Post
Agree with sagpatel!
Tried looking for a good deal (pure discount) in March this year, but got nothing really
From what the Pune SA team told me, the FY21 mid-year discounting was more about getting the facelifted model's inventory rolled off the blocks, since it had been almost 6-8 months since the launch and not enough sales.
Plus, the mid-year timeline is attractive for business entities' depreciation/ tax exemptions. So there is a distinct set of buyers waiting to lap up a luxury car given the right price config.

Quote:
So mostly all the Cat-A Audi dealers didn't have any old stock plus no support from Audi IN either. They were willing to offer the 5yrs Comprehensive Service Plan and the 5yrs Extended Warranty till June this year.
Possibly change of tactics from Audi India in FY22, once they realized they have enough copies on the road by end of FY21. So, they paused the traditional pre-sale discounting and switched to post-sale schemes (which are quite decent, considering the options being offered).

Quote:
Hence, I firmly believe that the high discounts would be back again in the coming months, just like last year. However, the avg. OTR Prices would be higher this year due to the price increments but still, 10L+ discounts could be quite possible.
---
According to my projections, August Mid- October End would be the best time to get the A4 or any Audi car this year.
The discounts (absolute cost or conversion to post-sale service schemes) for latter half of this year will surely depend on what Audi achieves in the first half.
Audi probably knows it cannot get close to the other 2 giants in the near future in terms of sheer volumes, so it will either try to consolidate its #3 position in the market or play around with higher margins.
JoshMachine is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th June 2022, 11:25   #9152
Senior - BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

BMW X3 and 7 Series prices hiked by up to Rs 4.60 lakh

BMW has increased the prices of its flagship sedan, the 7 Series and the X3 SUV.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-01_the-new-bmw-x3-1.jpg

The price of the 740Li M Sport Edition has been increased by Rs 1.60 lakh, while the 740Li M Sport Edition Individual now costs Rs 4.60 lakh more. The carmaker has also discontinued the 745Le xDrive variant.

The BMW X3 is the other model that has witnessed a price hike. The xDrive30i M Sport variant of the SUV now costs Rs 40,000 more.

With the new BMW M2 on the horizon, the carmaker has discontinued the current M2 Competition from the Indian market.

Last edited by Aditya : 17th June 2022 at 20:22.
TusharK is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 18th June 2022, 09:39   #9153
BHPian

There’s a discount of 50,000 Rs on Audi A4 and A6 on most of the American Express credit cards. You need to pay a minimum of 5 lac Rs via the card and there will be no surcharges for credit card payment ( Amex has clearly specified this point in T&C). Offer validity is till 30th June only. This is a good add on offer
For Škoda Octavia they are offering 40k discounts on all variants

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 18th June 2022 at 11:10. Reason: typo edited
anish is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 18th June 2022, 18:46   #9154
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
[

With the new BMW M2 on the horizon, the carmaker has discontinued the current M2 Competition from the Indian market.
The M2C has long been discontinued "unofficially" was there are simply no stocks. I was trying to chase down a couple of preowned ones, and actually managed to track down the LAST unsold brand new car. Passed the info to Infinity and asked them to get it for me - zip, nada, nothing. So I went ahead and bought an AMG A45s.

Between the M340i and the M4, currently there is a large gaping hole in BMW's line up for a true M car that the M2 filled very well. With the new one now sharing so many common parts and components with the current M3/M4, I expect the pricing to be that much closer ex showroom, still leaving that gap.
LilBimmer is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th June 2022, 19:55   #9155
HTC
BHPian

Update on Maruti Nexa S Cross availability in Bangalore.

Nexa JP nagar called me today. Apparently there are last few manual cars available at their dealership. He said less than 20. Zeta varient, 2022 manufactured has around 60k discount. He said I can have the car at onroad price of 12.5 lacs.

Interested folks can checkout.

Cheers,
HTC
HTC is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th June 2022, 22:09   #9156

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTC View Post
Update on Maruti Nexa S Cross availability in Bangalore.
He said I can have the car at onroad price of 12.5 lacs.
HTC
Can you please elaborate on the derived on-road price of 12.5 lacs? Reason why I ask is that with current Ex-showroom price 10.14 Lacs, online sites reflect on-road price of 12.54 lacs. If you could help with break-up of 60000 discount (cash discount, exchange bonus) and of 12.5 lacs on-road, it might be even more helpful. This is just my personal request. Thank you so much for this information about 60000 discount, since my experience with Nexa dealers from January to April this year has been bery lackluster wherein they never budged to offer more than 20000 discount. Thank you!
Old 18th June 2022, 23:09   #9157
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBimmer View Post
The M2C has long been discontinued "unofficially" was there are simply no stocks. I was trying to chase down a couple of preowned ones, and actually managed to track down the LAST unsold brand new car. Passed the info to Infinity and asked them to get it for me - zip, nada, nothing. So I went ahead and bought an AMG A45s.

Between the M340i and the M4, currently there is a large gaping hole in BMW's line up for a true M car that the M2 filled very well. With the new one now sharing so many common parts and components with the current M3/M4, I expect the pricing to be that much closer ex showroom, still leaving that gap.
I couldn't agree more. They might price this around 1.2cr ex, give or take 5L.
Old 20th June 2022, 07:15   #9158
HTC
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharm27 View Post
Can you please elaborate on the derived on-road price of 12.5 lacs? Reason why I ask is that with current Ex-showroom price 10.14 Lacs, online sites reflect on-road price of 12.54 lacs.
Now I'm scratching my head after doing the calculations. If we consider only ex-showroom + TCS + road tax + insurance, price is approximately 12.5 lacs. I asked for pricelist and in that I see onroad ( including accessories, EW, fastag etc) as 13 lacs. Could be reduction in these costs. As you suggested, if they give discount on 12.54 lacs exshowroom price, it makes sense.
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-screenshot_20220620070331_onedrive.jpg  

HTC is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd June 2022, 10:03   #9159
BHPian

Wife is looking to replace her Baleno 2017.
Options under consideration are Amaze, Verna and the new Hyundai Venue. I understand there will be no discounts on the new Venue. But are there any good deals on the Verna?
Old 22nd June 2022, 10:11   #9160
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by invidious View Post
Wife is looking to replace her Baleno 2017.
Options under consideration are Amaze, Verna and the new Hyundai Venue. I understand there will be no discounts on the new Venue. But are there any good deals on the Verna?
Ciaz is as good if not better than Verna, Amaze is smaller.

I am a fan of Maruti for the last 30 years. Even though I have Honda City and in-laws have a few Hyundai models, I find that not only does Maruti have a better paint job compared to competition, Maruti service is far better, forget better resale value.
Old 22nd June 2022, 11:38   #9161
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroy View Post
Ciaz is as good if not better than Verna, Amaze is smaller.

I am a fan of Maruti for the last 30 years. Even though I have Honda City and in-laws have a few Hyundai models, I find that not only does Maruti have a better paint job compared to competition, Maruti service is far better, forget better resale value.
I couldn't agree more. I have an S-cross, and an i20. But wife has had Baleno and Suzuki fatigue now. The Baleno replaced the Grand i10 and in every sphere - drivability, fit and finish, quality of interiors, quality of plastic - I would say Hyundai is anywhere between 5-10% better.

Yea, Suzuki offers marginally better service. But it's not as if I have been disappointed with Hyundai in Bombay.

I'll run the option of Ciaz by her, but I doubt she will bite.
Old 27th June 2022, 10:38   #9162
BHPian

I visited Volkswagen Kolkata in Belaghata yesterday. I'm planning to get a Virtus Topline AT. However, the SA mentioned there's absolutely no discount whatsoever on the car. And there might even be a price increase coming soon.
On the other hand, Slavia is offering 10k corporate discount, 25k worth of free service package and room for additional negotiation. Honda is also offering comparable discounts on the City.

Can someone guide if there's genuinely no discount on the Virtus or if I can push for some?
Old 27th June 2022, 19:42   #9163
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
sampadroy- any news on the Q5 discounting? If you do speak to the dealers again please try to enquire
Have been quoted 68 and 65 for the Q5 & A6 premium+ variants respectively. Both prices are on road Mumbai inclusive of 5 years warranty and 3 year comprehensive maintenance packages. I'd assume you can knock of another couple of lacs when seriously negotiating with either of the dealers. The Q5 is on back order but for the A6 there seems to be decent inventory at the plant (was available in all colors).

Unless you're really in it for the quattro or the practicality of an SUV do checkout the A6. Whilst the interiors on the Q5 are identical to the A4, the interiors identical interiors of the A6 are more inline with the facelifted Q7.

Last edited by manson : 27th June 2022 at 19:44.
manson is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 3rd July 2022, 11:15   #9164
Distinguished - BHPian

Another massive hike in prices of the Toyota Cars wef. 1st July

60k hike on 4x2 variants of the regular Fortuner irrespective of Petrol or Diesel.
80k hike on 4x4 variants of the regular Fortuner.
1.14L hike on 4x2, 4x4 Legender and GRS variants.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-screenshot-20220703-105410.png

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-screenshot-20220703-105519.png

Innova MT Diesel variants receive a price hike of 27k, AT Diesel variants see a hike of 86k. Innova Petrol sees no price hike.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-screenshot-20220703-110753.png

Camry sees a price hike of 90k

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-screenshot-20220703-110930.png

Vellfire sees a price hike of 1.8L.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-screenshot-20220703-111121.png

Last edited by CEF_Beasts : 3rd July 2022 at 11:17.
CEF_Beasts is online now   (15) Thanks
Old 3rd July 2022, 11:30   #9165
BHPian

'There is no stopping you' Toyota India....
ankushbansal is offline   (15) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks