Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th July 2021, 22:33   #8521
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

What is the discount that one can pitch for with the dealer for Honda Jazz - i am looking for it in Ahmedabad, but discount range from any city should help.

Initial quote has offered a 35k discount on the top ZX CVT trim - if insurance is taken from the dealer (which itself is 20k overpriced at 42k).
Old 23rd July 2021, 15:55   #8522
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Mahindra has announced stock clearance discounts up to 3 lakh on XUV 500 in Bengaluru. Cash discount of flat 2 lakh, 50k exchange bonus and 40k insurance discount.
CkmGowda is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd July 2021, 16:50   #8523
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CkmGowda View Post
Mahindra has announced stock clearance discounts up to 3 lakh on XUV 500 in Bengaluru. Cash discount of flat 2 lakh, 50k exchange bonus and 40k insurance discount.
Is this a dealer discount or a discount from Mahindra?
Old 23rd July 2021, 17:46   #8524
BHPian

I'm planning to book Duster RxZ 1.3L Turbo CVT model, scheduled a test drive tomorrow.

1. Dealer is offering an unsold 2020 model, is it recommendable to take advantage of it? Or should i totally avoid? I can do a detailed PDI
2. What discount range i can bargain usually at a Renault dealer based on your experience?
3. How is 1.3l Turbo and CVT experience? Any trouble reported by owners
Old 23rd July 2021, 18:26   #8525
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownkaiser View Post
Is this a dealer discount or a discount from Mahindra?
My cousin who works in Anant Mahindra (Bannerghatta road, opp IIM) mentioned this to me today. Not sure if the discount is from showroom or Mahindra. I am assuming it to be from Mahindra.
Old 23rd July 2021, 18:56   #8526
BHPian

I am booking a Hyundai Creta next week and even after talking to multiple dealers, none of them are ready to budge on the insurance or offer a discount even on the accessories if booked through them. I am exploring the option of booking the accessories via the Mobis app and then getting them fitted via an aftermarket shop. The dealers are not even ready to waive off the fitment charges even if accessories and insurance taken from them. Such high-handed attitude! Also, any BHP-ians who have bought the Creta recently, was the insurance bundled into the deal and did they offer a complimentary anti-rust or accessories along with it?

The Creta has seen multiple price hikes since the time it launched last year and the buoyant response has just emboldened these dealers to treat customers with absolute disdain. Gone are the days when the policy used to be "Customer is king!" We are now at the mercy of these dealers.
Old 24th July 2021, 08:21   #8527
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamNikhil View Post
Also, any BHP-ians who have bought the Creta recently, was the insurance bundled into the deal and did they offer a complimentary anti-rust or accessories along with it?
Purchased Creta EX petrol in December 2020. The dealer did not allow us to buy the insurance from outside but matched the price. Paid around 36k for the insurance. Hope it helps. This was Mahadev Hyundai, faridabad.
Kartikaygaur is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th July 2021, 18:44   #8528
BHPian

What should be the OTR price in Bangalore for MY20 Jaguar XE SE250 which is the display vehicle in the showroom?

The sales guy quoted 64 lakhs and indicated 2 lakhs discounts. Sounds ridiculous offer. I think 50-52 should be reasonable? What do fellow members suggest. Thanks
Old 24th July 2021, 21:24   #8529
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by FamilyTraveller View Post
What should be the OTR price in Bangalore for MY20 Jaguar XE SE250 which is the display vehicle in the showroom?

The sales guy quoted 64 lakhs and indicated 2 lakhs discounts. Sounds ridiculous offer. I think 50-52 should be reasonable? What do fellow members suggest. Thanks
Is it Test Drive car or just display? I know we bhpins are generally opposed to anything remotely driven/test ridden etc., but I’d be open (and bargain hard) if it’s just show vehicle, not driven.

Around 50 will be good price. Remember, it’s brand new - just on display.

Off topic: I personally think 3 is equally or more fun to drive, and infinitely more reliable so..
Abhi_Automobile is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th July 2021, 21:34   #8530
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhi_Automobile View Post
Around 50 will be good price. Remember, it’s brand new - just on display.

Off topic: I personally think 3 is equally or more fun to drive, and infinitely more reliable so..
It's just a display vehicle. Even i am keen to pick up a 3 series. Its a Head vs heart! I have always desired to own a Jag and if a great offer is there then my heart compells me not to ignore.

But anything more than 50 will be too much for last year vehicle which has been on display
Old 25th July 2021, 00:04   #8531
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by FamilyTraveller View Post
It's just a display vehicle. Even i am keen to pick up a 3 series. Its a Head vs heart! I have always desired to own a Jag and if a great offer is there then my heart compells me not to ignore.

But anything more than 50 will be too much for last year vehicle which has been on display
2020 vehicle etc. won’t matter as much if you plan to keep the vehicle longer, even when you factor in resale value - which frankly will be terrible for any luxury vehicle so why bother?

Use 2020 to drive the price down I’d say. If your heart really wants a Jag then go for it. Bimmer is just easier to maintain with BRI-BSI etc. it’s just as much fun (so why the heart vs head thing, you’re not buying Volvo��)
Abhi_Automobile is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th July 2021, 01:06   #8532
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinbie2019 View Post
I'm planning to book Duster RxZ 1.3L Turbo CVT model, scheduled a test drive tomorrow.

1. Dealer is offering an unsold 2020 model, is it recommendable to take advantage of it? Or should i totally avoid? I can do a detailed PDI
2. What discount range i can bargain usually at a Renault dealer based on your experience?
Duster has lost its charm when it failed to bring the diesel upgrade of its famous K9K Engine to BS VI specification. Now with no alternative they tried this 1.3 L petrol engine and sales has severely plummeted to its bottom. Now there is a rumour that Renault will pull the plug on Duster and attempt to bring some other alternate (variant of Magnite perhaps, no idea). If this car goes out of production, I would not want to own this. The Petrol version has no charm, IMHO, to be considered for ownership even after it goes out of sale.
cs_rajesh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th July 2021, 17:34   #8533
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinbie2019 View Post

1. Depends on the discount being offered, dealer's reputation, vehicle condition etc. Is the discount worth considering that its 1 year old?
2. I recently visited the dealer and asked for the bottom price as if I am serious buyer. They offered 75K off excluding exchange bonus. I didn't negotiate as I am not planning for a new car at the moment. So i guess, you can bargain hard for more considering that this model will be discontinued in few months.
3. You may want to refer to detailed review by GTO on this one. I test drove it few months back and it was damn good.
daredevil is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th July 2021, 18:27   #8534
BHPian

Kia India introduces new finance schemes for prospective buyers

Kia India has launched an array of finance and after-sales initiatives for all its patrons. The carmaker has partnered with Yes Bank and ICICI Bank to introduce two unique services – ‘Peace of Mind’ and ‘Zero worries Carnival Ownership Programme’. So, if you are planning on purchasing a Kia anytime soon, here are the range of finance solutions on offer.

First up, customers willing to purchase the Kia Seltos and the Kia Sonet can opt for the flexible EMI scheme from ICICI Bank. This includes affordable EMI instalments of Rs 767 per lakh for the initial six months. Additionally, the Kia owners will get a benefit of an EMI of Rs.13,999 for the first six months, while the balance instalments will be paid in regular fixed EMIs. Both the plans can be availed for a tenure of up to five years and a loan facility of up to 100 per cent of the ex-showroom price.

As the name suggests, the Zero worries Carnival Ownership Programme supports 100 per cent on-road finance for customers willing to buy the Carnival MPV without paying any down payment, ownership cost, and loan pre-payment charges. The Kia Carnival customers also get a unique ‘No questions asked’ proposition in case of accidental repairs.

Hardeep Singh Brar, Vice President and National Head –Sales and Marketing Kia India, said, “In the current scenario where having safer personal mobility is of utmost priority, Kia's exclusive finance options will be instrumental in empowering customers to choose their desired Kia vehicle. At Kia, we believe in driving value with each step we take and this initiative reaffirms our commitment to provide a superlative brand experience to our customers in line with our new brand transformation. We are confident that these customised solutions will offer greater convenience to our patrons and make their Kia ownership journey more convenient.”

Source - Carwale

Link - https://www.carwale.com/news/kia-ind...B6VYEdR3awubAo
vvivek85 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th July 2021, 18:38   #8535
Senior - BHPian

Tata Motors to hike prices

Tata motors seem to be planning for a third hike this year. While Tiago/Nexon prices were hiked in Jan, Altroz/Safari prices were hiked in May.

https://www.drivespark.com/four-whee...28-034662.html

Quote:
Reflecting this is the statement from Shailesh Chandra, President of the Passenger Vehicles Business Unit at Tata Motors. He said, "We have seen a very steep increase in the prices of steel and precious metals over the last one year. The financial impact of the increase in commodity prices is in the range of 8-8.5 percent of our revenues in the past one year.
PrideRed is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks