Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd March 2021, 14:52   #8311
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Any idea what the discounts on the Kia Carnival Limousine version are currently?
Old 24th March 2021, 09:54   #8312
Senior - BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Renault to hike prices across models from April 2021

Renault India has announced that it would increase the prices of its range of cars from April 2021.

The French carmaker hasn't revealed the exact amount by which the prices will be hiked. However, the company has stated that the increase in prices would vary depending on the variant and model.

According to Renault, the price increase is a result of rising input costs including the cost of materials like steel, aluminium and plastics.
TusharK is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 24th March 2021, 12:17   #8313
BHPian

Nissan India has announced a price hike across all available models for Nissan and Datsun, effective from 1st April 2021. The company has claimed that they are forced to take this step due to the continuous rise in the prices of auto components.

The company has announced that the price hike will affect all cars in the Nissan India line-up as well as all offerings from Datsun. The company has not confirmed the exact amount or percentage of the increment. However, the price increase will vary from variant to variant.

Source

Last edited by swoosh : 24th March 2021 at 12:28.
Old 28th March 2021, 14:47   #8314
BANNED

Toyota Kirloskar to hike vehicle prices from April

Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) on Saturday said it will hike prices of its models with effect from next month.

Quote:
The company will realign the prices of its models, with effect from April 1, 2021, Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) said in a statement.

The increase is necessitated to offset the substantial increase in input costs, it added.

"During such testing times, it has been our endeavour to absorb cost increases through our internal efforts, and only a minimal portion will be reflected onto the prices," the automaker said in a statement.

As a customer-centric company the company reinforces its commitment to cater to the ever-evolving needs of customers by consciously minimizing the impact of rising costs on consumers, it added.
Source
wheelguy is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 29th March 2021, 10:44   #8315
Senior - BHPian

Re: Toyota Kirloskar to hike vehicle prices from April

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelguy View Post
Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) on Saturday said it will hike prices of its models with effect from next month.

Source
So 50L for Fortuner is indeed becoming true! With Ford increasing price of all cars by upto 3%, I expect Toyota to increase in similar lines. Increasing price of Fortuner may not be justified as prices were hiked significantly during facelift.
PrideRed is online now   (6) Thanks
Old 29th March 2021, 14:47   #8316
BHPian

Any one has update on discounts on 2021 Innova Crysta ZX AT?
I am in touch with Nandi Toyota who said nil discounts and Ravindu said they will work out ~12-15 K discount provided we get into booking discussion.

Now this rate increase is a bummer!
Old 29th March 2021, 14:53   #8317
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by daretodream View Post
I am in touch with Nandi Toyota who said nil discounts and Ravindu said they will work out ~12-15 K discount provided we get into booking discussion.

Now is a wrong time for discounts on Toyota. Max you can get is corporate discount(if available) to the tune of 10-15K. If possible push for discount on insurance and pick one before price hike.
PrideRed is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 29th March 2021, 15:31   #8318
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
Renault to hike prices across models from April 2021

Renault India has announced that it would increase the prices of its range of cars from April 2021.

The French carmaker hasn't revealed the exact amount by which the prices will be hiked. However, the company has stated that the increase in prices would vary depending on the variant and model.

According to Renault, the price increase is a result of rising input costs including the cost of materials like steel, aluminium and plastics.
So now the cost of Fortuner being half a crore is very much possible. The price hike mentioning the increasing cost of materials will not be justified with Innova & Fortuner. They have very recently got the facelift and had hiked prices considerably. Again, how many of you feel Toyota charges the owners the service cost for next 10 years at once (included in ex showroom) and then provides the bill of around 10k for servicing to keep them happy?

Last edited by VWAllstar : 29th March 2021 at 15:33.
VWAllstar is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 29th March 2021, 16:18   #8319
BHPian

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & D...

Quote:

I got delivery of a GX AT on 25th of March from Nandi Toyota and there were no discount for the car. That includes corporate discount . I got some discount on the accessories though. The insurance with all the add on including RTI was nearly the same compared to outside.

Last edited by tirthankard77 : 29th March 2021 at 16:22.
tirthankard77 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th March 2021, 19:51   #8320
BHPian

I feel Toyota and certain manufacturers can increase their prices even in the Covid scenario due to their cult following on certain models best example would be the Innova. Even right now Toyota is managing to sell around 4-6K units a month according to the reports I read last.

On the other hand certain cars from the VAG group, for example, may have their prices 'increased' on paper but there would yet be scope for discounts and bargaining.
Old 29th March 2021, 20:57   #8321
BHPian

Gone are the days of wait and buy a car at the opportune moment.

With every car maker steeply increasing price every season, the discerning buyer has to just dive in and bring the car home when he can.

Waiting pushes price up, or kills features or discontinues models.

Toyota especially has monopolised the D2 MPV and SUV segment with two cash cows and can call the shots unchallenged. Half a crore for a Fortuner and still flies off the shelves.
vigneshkumar31 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 30th March 2021, 11:05   #8322
BHPian

Quote:

You cannot imagine how the Toyota Sales guys react when asked about discounts. This is not a word they have heard or have been taught. Even a basic corporate discount will be about 3k to 4k max. They might offer some discounts on the accessories however take into account that these are anyways overpriced. so they never virtually go beyond their costs.

I am just waiting for my booking in June. Cant help it, have to wait. lets see what is the surprise prices on April 1
Old 30th March 2021, 13:41   #8323
BHPian

Toyota Sales person informed (speculated) that Toyota will increase by prices by 1%-1.5%. So, at top end Diesel ZX AT, it translates to 24K-36K increment in Ex-Showroom.

Waiting for formal announcements in Apr.
Old 30th March 2021, 13:49   #8324
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Re: Toyota Kirloskar to hike vehicle prices from April

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelguy View Post

Source
April fool to all customers

Actually Toyota is fooling it's customers over years now. They are so costly that sometimes people feel if they use gold in their cars. Innova and Fortuner are way too costly now and doesn't justify their price.

How costly is Innova? Just see this - In price of one Innova Crysta top end, one can actually buy 2 Ertiga top end and still save some money for petrol and maintenance bills. Isn't it crazy?
aniketi is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 30th March 2021, 13:59   #8325
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swarnava.ch View Post
You cannot imagine how the Toyota Sales guys react when asked about discounts. This is not a word they have heard or have been taught. Even a basic corporate discount will be about 3k to 4k max. They might offer some discounts on the accessories however take into account that these are anyways overpriced. so they never virtually go beyond their costs.

I am just waiting for my booking in June. Cant help it, have to wait. lets see what is the surprise prices on April 1
Well it depends on the timing as well as who you talk to. I never engage with sales advisor for discounts as they don't have the authority to give any. I mostly engage with sales manager and GM sales. I bought pre-facelift Innova Crysta in October 2020 and my preferable color and model had to be ordered, no stock clearance. I managed to get Rs. 30000 off on it. I booked Fortuner facelift around the same time and finally got delivery in February 2021. I managed to get discount on Fortuner as well since I was buying 2nd car from them and I had paid booking amount early on. I have been asked by the sales team not to reveal the discount. Also, I paid some amount for both vehicles using credit card.

Note - It was the only dealership in the city but for a city like Bangalore where there are multiple dealerships it is quite possible to get discounts as there is good competition between them. But in general, Toyota sales team do make faces when you ask for discounts as if you are committing a crime.
Technic90 is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks