Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th August 2020, 07:33   #7921
Senior - BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by endlesspoetry View Post

We are not just buying the vehicle,we are giving them the required capital to run their business too.......
With that one line you just undid you whole sensible post.

That just sums up the mindset of most of the customers. True that it is a give and take relationship. But the fact that one takes into account the arrogance that it is due to you personally that the business is running is what has taken this whole relationship to the dogs!

Customer thinks the dealer is a theif and the dealer thinks that the customer is a vulture and it goes on and on. Then when there is no goodwill support when something goes wrong with your vehicle during the ownership, the dealership is again blamed. This attitude while the purchase has happened goes a long way!
navpreet318 is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 10th August 2020, 11:19   #7922

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by navpreet318 View Post

But the fact that one takes into account the arrogance that it is due to you personally that the business is running
There is no arrogance there,I have not said anywhere that am running their business,don't judge others and come with your own understanding and impose your verdicts on others.
Old 10th August 2020, 15:49   #7923
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarathlal View Post
Honda monsoon offer is now updated;
=====
Source
Any discounts for the BS6 CR-V?
ChoosetoCruze is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th August 2020, 23:35   #7924
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post
What is the status of discounts for the big German luxury brands? In non-covid times these used to be in lakhs. Surprisingly in this covid era, they have been relatively silent regarding discounts.
Had checked out the GLC in mumbai, dealer is giving 7 lacs off on a 2019 manufactured model. BMW offered 4 lacs off on X3 and Lexus gave a hilarious 50k on the NX.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkrishnakj View Post
Does anyone have information around any discounts coming from the Mercedes stables please?
You can check out the MB india website, they're showing good discounts on that once you put in all the details. I saw 6.8 lacs off on 2019 manufactured glc facelift.

Last edited by CrAzY dRiVeR : 10th August 2020 at 23:57. Reason: Please use the EDIT or QUOTE+ (multi-quote) button instead of typing one post after another on the SAME THREAD!
Old 13th August 2020, 09:35   #7925
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navpreet318 View Post
But the fact that one takes into account the arrogance that it is due to you personally that the business is running is what has taken this whole relationship to the dogs!
You are absolutely right to say so. Neither is doing a favor to the other. Both need to shake off this mindset. Not all dealers are the same. Customers on the other hand do try to squeeze the maximum discount possible which is understandable but should not carry this notion that they are doing a favor. You are negotiating because you are interested in the product he has to offer. A trust in each other goes a long way in winning customers' loyalty and good service for your car.
shaheenazk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th August 2020, 10:09   #7926
BHPian

Anyone know the best deals/discounts for a Fortuner 4x4 AT Diesel in Mumbai?

I'm putting out feelers now and will post when I get some data...

Thanks!
Old 13th August 2020, 10:15   #7927
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroy View Post
Yes always get insurance from outside. The scam by dealers is
. They will insure the car for the full amount, where as if you read the fine print you will get only 90% of the value in claims. So insure for 90%.
. They do not give any discounts, but others will give.
Is this for a return to invoice insurance policy?
Old 13th August 2020, 10:43   #7928
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFlyBoy View Post
Is this for a return to invoice insurance policy?
I did not get what you mean.
Old 13th August 2020, 11:37   #7929
BHPian

Got a message from MG Mumbai for saving of Rs 50000 on the MG Hector Plus. Interested people can check the same.

Doesnt seem like Hector plus got off to a great start.
Old 13th August 2020, 13:05   #7930
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkv_hunter View Post
Got a message from MG Mumbai for saving of Rs 50000 on the MG Hector Plus. Interested people can check the same.

Doesnt seem like Hector plus got off to a great start.
Even I got a text, its not clear whether they are offering discounts on the new car or they want people to buy before the price hike which is Rs50000 thereby "saving" them money.
ishlinea7260 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th August 2020, 20:35   #7931
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroy View Post
I did not get what you mean.
That's what they call it - they will pay out a claim up to the on-road price - as per your invoice.
Old 13th August 2020, 20:55   #7932
BHPian

Guys you might save 50,000 on the Hector but don't forget the Lakhs that you're paying to a Chinese state owned company.

Anything MG says should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Does anyone have any info on deals on the 3 series ?
abhinavsureka is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 14th August 2020, 00:11   #7933
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoosetoCruze View Post
Any discounts for the BS6 CR-V?
None so far.
I called in to check and they claim the crv is now realised only on confirmed reservation.
sarathlal is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th August 2020, 09:06   #7934

Jeep dealer in Chandigarh is giving me 1.3 Lac discount on 1.4L Auto Limited Plus model of Compass. Is this a good deal or can I bargain more. If anyone has latest information about discounts on Jeep compass
Old 20th August 2020, 19:50   #7935
BHPian

Recieved this message from Bavaria Motors, Pune today, regarding my expression of interest in buying the BMW X1 in mid-June2020, soon after car dealerships re opened fire the first time post lockdown. Price quoted then was 44.5L OTR. My final offer was 36L OTR (which by the way, is actually the ex showroom price).

Sir Good Morning...just want to give one update.

In August 2020 On stock cars , the car which you are looking... BMW X1 20i Sport , we can close the deal on road 40/- + TCS
Price inclusive of (Ex-Showroom, Insurance , RTO (ind) , 3rd warranty & Accessories package)

What do you guys think of this deal?
Zen2001 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks