Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th October 2017, 20:34   #6586
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

If a car is slow moving the dealers do offer exchange bonus if you show RC copy of your previous car. Just FYI, when I told that I sold my car directly to one of the dealer he said if we route this transaction thru their true value system they would be able to make some exchange bonus. But unfortunately all MS dealers have been instructed that no discount or exchange bonuses to be offered on dzire and brezza
Old 20th October 2017, 10:06   #6587
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayk View Post
I am planning to buy a Ciaz Alpha Petrol AMT. The max discount i got is Rs. 25,000 (Which includes a corporate discount of 10K). Is this the best i can get?

Price Breakdown

Ex. Showroom Cost: 10,87,297
Road Tax(14%) : 1,52,230
Insurance: 33,552
Registration Fees: 1235
Number Plate: 635
Extended Warranty: 15504

The discount offered in on Ex-Showroom price. The dealer says this would reduce the Insurance Amount but not the Extended Warranty Cost. Is that correct?
Offers vary from place to place but the model above is an Automatic and not AMT. CIAZ still remains a hot selling car, if you wait a little the discounts may go up as the year comes to a close.
hondacity is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th October 2017, 10:14   #6588
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant_vas View Post
With dzire blazing the sales chart, some of the the dealers are like: "take it or leave it, we will get more customers for this car".

The price quoted for my punto evo was also varying anywhere from 2.1L to 2.3L with different maruti dealers. They were ready to give some exchange bonus if I give the car to them. But I found a buyer for 3.5L and now the dealer say no exchange bonus.

Exchange bonus is applicable when you exchange with the said dealer. Usually it's a gimmick. At the end, you earn more when selling to the buyer directly.
Old 20th October 2017, 17:35   #6589
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Nexa Borivali offered me a 10K discount on the Baleno RS, this was over the phone and without me asking for it. So I'm sure there is room for more if anyone is interested in this car.

Cheers
Old 20th October 2017, 19:12   #6590
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayk View Post
I am planning to buy a Ciaz Alpha Petrol AMT. The max discount i got is Rs. 25,000 (Which includes a corporate discount of 10K). Is this the best i can get?

Price Breakdown

Ex. Showroom Cost: 10,87,297
Road Tax(14%) : 1,52,230
Insurance: 33,552
Registration Fees: 1235
Number Plate: 635
Extended Warranty: 15504

The discount offered in on Ex-Showroom price. The dealer says this would reduce the Insurance Amount but not the Extended Warranty Cost. Is that correct?
Which dealers have you gone to?

I bought a Ciaz Diesel Alpha in April from RKS Saboo in Hyderabad and if I remember correctly I managed to negotiate a discount of 44k (no exchange bonus)

Last edited by Foxbat : 20th October 2017 at 19:18.
Old 21st October 2017, 10:55   #6591
GT3
BHPian

I booked the Etios GXd variant in Coimbatore. I got a discount of 7500 rs in insurance and free accessories worth 7500 rs. I am taking insurance from outside so that wouldn't apply to me.
Old 21st October 2017, 13:47   #6592
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT3 View Post
I booked the Etios GXd variant in Coimbatore. I got a discount of 7500 rs in insurance and free accessories worth 7500 rs. I am taking insurance from outside so that wouldn't apply to me.
Congratulations on your booking. May you have niggle-free ownership.

Were you able to negotiate on discounts from dealership as well corporate discounts? You should not have any issues getting discounts on Etios. I am sure you could have knocked out atleast 15K.

Can I request you to share the final OTR and the break-up?
Old 21st October 2017, 15:07   #6593
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxbat View Post
Which dealers have you gone to?

I bought a Ciaz Diesel Alpha in April from RKS Saboo in Hyderabad and if I remember correctly I managed to negotiate a discount of 44k (no exchange bonus)
I have been to Jayabheri & Varun. They are offering 50K exchange bonus for a trade in. The price given for the trade in is not up-to my expectation.
Old 21st October 2017, 15:21   #6594
GT3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arunramaswamy View Post

Were you able to negotiate on discounts from dealership as well corporate discounts? You should not have any issues getting discounts on Etios. I am sure you could have knocked out atleast 15K.

Can I request you to share the final OTR and the break-up?
These discount are offered by Toyota and I didn't get any offers from the dealer. Is there any extra offers in Chennai. Here is the price break-up:

Ex-Showroom -780800
Road tax -85580
Insurance -11000
Total -877380

I am still undecided on the Extended Warranty.
Old 1st November 2017, 12:27   #6595
BHPian

Sudden demand for a car by wifey led us to nearest Tata Motors showroom to check out Nano AMT.

Was pleasantly surprised to get a quote of 4.05 OTR with 15 K offer (3.9 OTR)
I kind of had imagined it be around 3.5-3.6 range. Dealer not willing to negotiate beyond 10-15K.

Knowing that there is no competition nearby, I think better offers must be available elsewhere.

Pls advise if anyone has seen / heard of any recently and if yes, where?

Rgds
Old 1st November 2017, 12:48   #6596
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindabad.sailor View Post
Sudden demand for a car by wifey led us to nearest Tata Motors showroom to check out Nano AMT.

Was pleasantly surprised to get a quote of 4.05 OTR with 15 K offer (3.9 OTR)
I kind of had imagined it be around 3.5-3.6 range. Dealer not willing to negotiate beyond 10-15K.

Knowing that there is no competition nearby, I think better offers must be available elsewhere.

Pls advise if anyone has seen / heard of any recently and if yes, where?

Rgds
Have you consiered the Alto K10?

I would any day prefer the Alto K10 AMT to a Nano, especially for its peppy engine and trouble free service.
Aroy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st November 2017, 13:11   #6597
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroy View Post
Have you consiered the Alto K10?

I would any day prefer the Alto K10 AMT to a Nano, especially for its peppy engine and trouble free service.
Not so far for as it is more expensive and moreover nearly 10-12 years with Maruti, wanting to try something different.
Old 1st November 2017, 13:41   #6598
BHPian

Hello people!
Any idea about any ongoing offers on the Vento TSI at Mumbai? I have been getting very different answers from different people (cash discounts ranging from 50-70K), while the VW helpline maintains they have a 90K offer on both the AT Highline variants.
Old 1st November 2017, 16:38   #6599
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectre13 View Post
Hello people!
Any idea about any ongoing offers on the Vento TSI at Mumbai? I have been getting very different answers from different people (cash discounts ranging from 50-70K), while the VW helpline maintains they have a 90K offer on both the AT Highline variants.
90K is quite a discount. We will probably see a lakh and half off these cars in Feb 2018
Old 1st November 2017, 19:56   #6600
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhpfaninblr View Post
90K is quite a discount. We will probably see a lakh and half off these cars in Feb 2018
For real? Is it because of the 2017 stock clearance or is there something else that I'm missing?

I've been going crazy trying to choose between the highline+ vento TSI and the EcoSport. The new EcoSport launch has only made my dilemma worse. It may seem like a comparison between apples and oranges, but I'm looking for a fast and well built petrol automatic which handles like a dream. So I'm not looking at a third option at this price point.
So brother, if you sure that the vento indeed would face such a massive price cut, I wouldn't mind waiting another 3 months

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks