Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th June 2016, 22:26   #5851
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartavya View Post
The E is tempting because the new model is about to replace this one. I went to the showroom and they were ready to take 8-10L off a new E without much discussion ! Also it is not just a facelift but a new generation which looks nothing like the current one.

Can you tell me OTR price for E 250? I'm also from Gujarat and a friend is interested in buying, if he gets a good deal.

New generation E class is just outstanding. Inspired from S class. Interior looks top notch. Let's see what they have to offer in bucket list.
Old 14th June 2016, 03:16   #5852
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddyguage View Post
Can you tell me OTR price for E 250? I'm also from Gujarat and a friend is interested in buying, if he gets a good deal.

New generation E class is just outstanding. Inspired from S class. Interior looks top notch. Let's see what they have to offer in bucket list.
I don't have a good idea of the OTR for the E as I did not go looking for that car. However if I remember he said around 53-54? I can't be very sure to be honest. But you should get a discount of more than 5-6L for sure.
Old 14th June 2016, 04:18   #5853
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartavya View Post
I don't have a good idea of the OTR for the E as I did not go looking for that car. However if I remember he said around 53-54? I can't be very sure to be honest. But you should get a discount of more than 5-6L for sure.
A discount of 10 lakh should be well in reach considering how major of a change the E class has gone through, This is the time when you can get such cars at a very good price point, Though it comes at an indirect hefty price of buying a soon to be previous generation car.
Old 14th June 2016, 10:45   #5854
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanveer_2558 View Post
A discount of 10 lakh should be well in reach considering how major of a change the E class has gone through, This is the time when you can get such cars at a very good price point, Though it comes at an indirect hefty price of buying a soon to be previous generation car.

Last time when I visited, they were giving away 10-15 lacs discounts on older ML class models after new model was launched. But it's a premium segment car. You will love this hefty discounts but you will get less price (compared to new-gen with less discounts) while selling it. It depreciates more if it's older-gen model.

So all in all, you will be at the same place at the end of the day. Seems risky business to me.
Old 14th June 2016, 13:25   #5855
BHPian

Does anyone know if Mercedes is offering any discounts on the S350 in Mumbai, given that the new 7 Series has been launched two months ago and a face-lifted S Class is on the way next year?
Old 14th June 2016, 13:29   #5856
Senior - BHPian

Display and demo cars of Audi! In mumbai.
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-imageuploadedbyteambhp1465891122.856145.jpg
Tanveer_2558 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th June 2016, 18:26   #5857
Distinguished - BHPian

A friend is considering the A6 matrix mentioned above. Is it a good price and how much should one negotiate further?
Old 14th June 2016, 18:54   #5858
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
A friend is considering the A6 matrix mentioned above. Is it a good price and how much should one negotiate further?
Pricing is good! Its worth it for sure, Even if these cars were test driven harshly it does come with the standard warranty, Ask your friend to drop them a call and meet them in person, On the table another 1-2 lakhs can be easily knocked off.
Old 14th June 2016, 19:32   #5859
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
will not suggest going with Demo ones , better to buy single owned if must. Besides up here , you can get a brand new at these rates. One of my neighbours recently bought same @ 41,50 - 2016 Model Year.
Old 16th June 2016, 11:30   #5860
BHPian

I am in the process of finalizing a Vento 2016 TSI highline with the latest updates like touch screen audio, rain sensing wipers etc. from VW Sundaram Motors Chennai.

I have been quoted the following discounts without much negotiations.

VW offer for this month Rs. 50,000 cash discount.
Dealer offer Rs. 25,000 cash discount.
Dealer Bajaj Allianz comprehensive (not zero depreciation) insurance is Rs. 42,000 whereas we can buy bumper to bumper insurance online from New India Assurance for Rs. Rs. 20,493 for which they have agreed.

Final cost inclusive of insurance and extended warranty comes to about Rs. 12,95,000

They indicated they might throw in some free accessories.

On a side note, I was offered a Skoda Octavia 1.8 TSI demo car from Gurudev Vellore with 600 KMs run for 18 Lakhs. But I wasn't too keen.

Please let me know if you think this is a good deal?

Thanks!

Last edited by Chrome6Boy : 16th June 2016 at 11:32. Reason: additional content.
Old 16th June 2016, 22:28   #5861
Distinguished - BHPian

Is the Octavia price the other road inclusive of registration etc. If so, it is a steal especially if it is the new Style plus variant.
Old 17th June 2016, 09:31   #5862
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84.monsoon View Post
Is the Octavia price the other road inclusive of registration etc. If so, it is a steal especially if it is the new Style plus variant.
Sorry I checked again and the odometer reading is actually 17000 Kms. They offered to register it to me as the first owner.

All this information came to me via a friend who eventually bought a Rapid DSG.

I think they have been using a unregistered vehicle as a test car, so I don't know how they would register a new car which has 17000 Kms on it.

What is your opinion on the Vento price?
Old 17th June 2016, 09:53   #5863
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajamuneeb View Post
The main difference between a bank loan and VW loan is that the interest rate applicable in bank loan is on reducing amount while VW would have a flat rate interest which means even if you pay the loan amount quicker the interest amount will be unchanged whereas it's not the case with the bank loans. If you do some calculations both essentially cost you the same.

Hi,
Where did you get this information from since I have a VW loan and it has charged interest on reducing amount only.
Old 20th June 2016, 18:22   #5864
BHPian

Hi,

I am looking for a XUV at Bangalore so far I have been offered 23K cash and 10K corporate discount ; Total 33K. Nothing more. I read some members were able to get better offer where under-body coating and other things were included like insurance and etc.

Please share your valuable inputs. Thanks in advance.
Old 20th June 2016, 18:45   #5865
BHPian

Try reaching Shashidar in Anant cars mysore road branch. He gave me a good deal in March
mtnrajdeep is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks