Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th June 2011, 17:25   #556
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinu99@gmail.co View Post
In Bangalore, cancellation charges for Dezire is ~500 to 1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by skjlives View Post
Dealer returned the entire booking amount with zero deduction.
Today my friend went to Showroom to collect the refund cheque. Dealer only deducted 250 Rs. and re funded Rs 1997250. Now the story is, SA, who was dealing with this case, asked my friend to give 2500 Rs in cash (Against some charges, don't remember it). My friend asked details about it and guy made up some stories (You know these sales guys are very good at it). Finally my friend refused to give cash and offered cheque, which SA promptly accepted but asked not to mention anything under "Pay to" section, just fill up rest of details, amount, sign, date etc.

When I heard of it, I told my friend that he had been made fool and this 2500 will goto that SA Account.
Old 16th June 2011, 07:52   #557
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

The discounts being offered on the V variant are not 50K
but more like 60K
The V AT Exclusive
we booked at 11,20,000/-
now reduction price is 11,13,000/- OTR
So the deal till here is actually sweeter.

Here is where it changes though.
after getting a decent 11,20,000/- price
we got 20K worth of free accessories.

Now the final blow to the new price reduction.

In our pre reduction deal we get
Extended warranty
Honda RSA
Old 16th June 2011, 16:56   #558
Distinguished - BHPian

Enquired for the Fiat Punto from Bhasin Motors, Raipur, and this is what their quotation said -

Fiat Grande Punto (Emotion Pack)

Color - Tuscan Wine.

Ex-showroom - 6,73,465/-
Insurance - 23,759/- (they claim Fiat has tied up with Future Generali)
Registration - 49,043/-
Accessories - 7,000/-
Extended Warranty - 5,000/- (Normal + Extended of 48 months)
Others - 3,000/- (For the Tuscan Wine Premium car color)
TOTAL - 7,61,267/-

They are offering - Carpet Mats, Mud Flaps, Leather Seat Covers, Perfume, Idol, Temple & a Mobile Charger Kit (!) (some as Freebies, others under Accessories).

Also, Corporate Discount of 6K, plus a few other discounts such as Value Pack of 5,500 thrown in (which has 1 year of free Insurance), and the Extended Warranty for free and also throw in the Accessories.

They have agreed for total savings of about 29, 259/- so far.

I didn't stop there and asked for Reverse Parking Sensors, Rear Spoiler and a Rear Reading Lamp. Negotiations are still very much on!

Right now, it is coming to 7,32,008/- for me. Hopefully I can get at least the Reverse Parking Sensors and/or the Rear Reading Lamp thrown into the deal as well. Won't mind paying for the Rear Spoiler or the Sensors, as both are the same quoted price of 3,900/-.
Old 17th June 2011, 09:20   #559
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenAvi View Post
Enquired for the Fiat Punto from Bhasin Motors, Raipur, and this is what their quotation said -

Fiat Grande Punto (Emotion Pack)

Color - Tuscan Wine.

They are offering - Carpet Mats, Mud Flaps, Leather Seat Covers, Perfume, Idol, Temple & a Mobile Charger Kit (!) (some as Freebies, others under Accessories).

Also, Corporate Discount of 6K, plus a few other discounts such as Value Pack of 5,500 thrown in (which has 1 year of free Insurance), and the Extended Warranty for free and also throw in the Accessories.

Right now, it is coming to 7,32,008/- for me. Hopefully I can get at least the Reverse Parking Sensors and/or the Rear Reading Lamp thrown into the deal as well. Won't mind paying for the Rear Spoiler or the Sensors, as both are the same quoted price of 3,900/-.
@ravenavi The car epackage includes 1 yr free insurance, EW and RSA for a total of 5.5K - so, in your case, you get 23,759+6K(corp disc)+1500(for mats+flap+perfume+idol)+10900 (assuming that they are giving you OEM leather+PU combo seat cover - Part Number: 59116299\ 59116300) which will account to about 42K savings.

Imho, this is a good deal, and anything you get above this (parking sensor\rear spoiler\ reading light) will sweeten this deal more.

After all the negotiations are done, ask for the car cover. They usually give this also free, but if you ask early, they will substitute this for some other stuff. If brought from Fiat showroom, this will set you back by 1.5K.

Last edited by theexperthand : 17th June 2011 at 09:22.
theexperthand is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th June 2011, 10:13   #560
BHPian

Skoda Fabia special Edition is being offered at Rs 3.99 Ex showroom.
Old 17th June 2011, 11:54   #561
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theexperthand View Post
@ravenavi The car epackage includes 1 yr free insurance, EW and RSA for a total of 5.5K - so, in your case, you get 23,759+6K(corp disc)+1500(for mats+flap+perfume+idol)+10900 (assuming that they are giving you OEM leather+PU combo seat cover - Part Number: 59116299\ 59116300) which will account to about 42K savings.

Imho, this is a good deal, and anything you get above this (parking sensor\rear spoiler\ reading light) will sweeten this deal more.

After all the negotiations are done, ask for the car cover. They usually give this also free, but if you ask early, they will substitute this for some other stuff. If brought from Fiat showroom, this will set you back by 1.5K.
Ahh, fantastic! They told me they will be giving me the OEM leather seatcovers without the red stitching. I will be asking for at least 2 more accessories and see how much I can extend the deal from my side. It's already a pretty sweet deal, for sure!

And yes, you are right. I will ask for a car cover after all the stuff is done and I am ready to drive out. Bet they won't say no to yet another happy Punto customer. Either that, or they will just be happy to toss one into the bargain and see me off finally!

Thanks, theexperthand.
Old 17th June 2011, 12:11   #562
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenAvi View Post

And yes, you are right. I will ask for a car cover after all the stuff is done and I am ready to drive out. Bet they won't say no to yet another happy Punto customer. Either that, or they will just be happy to toss one into the bargain and see me off finally!

Thanks, theexperthand.
I suggest you do this just before you sign on the dotted line on the cheque

Once you give the cash, it is very tough to get any additional freebie - unless you have an SA who is very helpful.
I have seen the seat covers in another black Punto and it looks good.

Last edited by theexperthand : 17th June 2011 at 12:13.
Old 18th June 2011, 22:48   #563
Distinguished - BHPian

Enquiry for the Honda Jazz from Shubh Honda, Raipur, and this is what I was quoted -

Honda Jazz (Select Edition)

Ex-showroom - 7,56,500/-
Insurance - 1/- (Honda Insurance)
Registration + Extended Warranty + Accessories - 87, 767/-
Extended Warranty - Normal 24 months + Extended of 24 months
TOTAL - 8,44,267/-

In addition, Roadside Assistance Package is available separately for:

1500/- for 1 year,
2500/- for 2 years,
3250/- for 3 years, and
4000/- for 4 years.

Cash Benefit Discount of 55,000/- (and they claim that the Rs.1/- Insurance saves a further 20K) so total discounts on offer (claimed) is 75,000/-.

Final OTR - 7,89,267/-

I say - wait for the festive season.

With the price difference of a top-end (X version with Select kit) Jazz (7,88,500/-) and the entry-level City (1.5 E MT - 7,66,300/-) standing at -22,200/- (both prices Ex-Showroom), prices of the Jazz are destined to fall, most probably by at least 30-35K for the top-end Jazz with all the bells and whistles thrown in.

The most you can expect - 7.25 L for the Jazz X. Anything under and Honda might cut down on the features offered. Already the Extended Warranty has come under scissors and Roadside Assistance is now a separately to-be-paid Package.
Old 19th June 2011, 08:26   #564
Senior - BHPian

There was a post inquiring about Civic discounts.
Since i was visiting the dealership, here's the best offer i could pull out.

Standard Offer ~ 50% Insurance free.

@mdsaab haggling offer ~ Full insurance free.
Sunfilm free
Body Cover free.
^^^
All above confirmed.

On Further @mdsaab haggling ~ Will throw in 1 or 2 small accessories free upon receiving the booking amount.

Last edited by mdsaab : 19th June 2011 at 08:28.
Old 19th June 2011, 10:05   #565
BHPian

Mr.Beat,can u give more insight on the deal like which model and what are the features they are offering in this particular special edition skoda fabia.
Old 19th June 2011, 10:36   #566
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdsaab View Post
There was a post inquiring about Civic discounts.
Since i was visiting the dealership, here's the best offer i could pull out.

Sunfilm free
Body Cover free.
^^^
All above confirmed.

On Further @mdsaab haggling ~ Will throw in 1 or 2 small accessories free upon receiving the booking amount.
Wow thats a huge list.
We are getting 50% off on insurance.
Rs 10,000 Loyalty Bonus.
Rs 20,000 Corporate Discount.
Rs 40,000 Off if we buy the Display Car.
Free Door Visors.
Free Paint Protection Aka Teflon.

Will Haggle for more accesories.
Old 19th June 2011, 10:48   #567
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityvic View Post
Rs 10,000 Loyalty Bonus.
Rs 40,000 Off if we buy the Display Car.
Free Door Visors.
I thought they did away with Loyalty bonus. And 40k off for the display car?! That is an innovative way of giving discounts. I never thought a dealer would be so honest to admit it is a display car and give a 40k discount on it!

What are door visors?
Old 19th June 2011, 12:37   #568
BHPian

Folks,

Any discount on the new nissan micra diesel? Insurance is waived off, apart from it any?

Thanks,
Vinod
Old 19th June 2011, 14:26   #569
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

WOAH!

Quote:
Sunfilm free
Body Cover free.
Which sunfilm?

And also which body cover? Pride Honda cheated me by giving some cheap aftermarket body cover and not the original Honda-branded cover for the Civic. Please make sure to check the authenticity of the freebies you receive.

Quote:
You could get the rubber mats - good for the oncoming monsoon season.

So this will be the third Honda you'll buy, right? The Civic you already have, the ANHC which you are close to booking and now another Civic as well.

Any further discounts for being loyal to Honda?

Regards,
spadix
Old 19th June 2011, 14:54   #570
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Bean View Post
Folks,

Any discount on the new nissan micra diesel? Insurance is waived off, apart from it any?

Thanks,
Vinod
One of my friends got an offer for a cash discount of 50K on the top-end diesel Micra from the capital's Nissan dealer. You might want to check that out at your place.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks