Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th September 2015, 13:28   #5401
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmaxdave View Post
Dear All, After much research through all your posts , I have finalised the XUV500 W10 for purchase through CSD where the showroom price ex csd is quoted at 12,95,600/-. The salesman says no deals or discounts are currently available on XUV and the waiting for a W10 is 40 days!!!!!!! May I request our esteemed members and seniors to guide me on this .Shall be ever gratefull on this and any other related issues. Regards,
Max
I presume that you are planning to buy it from ahmedabad. The dealer over there ie punjab motors has this as the standard response but if you speak to the owner over there you may get a better response and may get the vehicle a little early. If you are in a hurry try other dealers. The one in chandigarh is also quiet responsive and should be able to deliver faster.
Regarding offers for that month, pose as a non csd customer to any dealer and you will get to know the current offer if any. Then bargain with your chosen dealer.
I hope it helps!!
Old 21st September 2015, 08:45   #5402

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Thanks Nik Hill,
Shall do so. Also do the deals offered to non-CSD buyers apply to CSD customers too??
Old 21st September 2015, 17:31   #5403
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmaxdave View Post
Thanks Nik Hill,
Shall do so. Also do the deals offered to non-CSD buyers apply to CSD customers too??
Most of the companies do not differentiate between csd and non csd customers but the dealers generally don't share their offers till you push them.
Old 23rd September 2015, 11:01   #5404
JD1
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Ad in Bangalore TOI for Xcent and Grand i10. Upto Rs 70,000 discount. Details of the discount were not in the ad which said Total savings include cash discount, exchange bonus, corporate bonus.
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-xcent-grand-i10.jpg  

Old 27th September 2015, 10:30   #5405
BHPian

Hi Team,

Any one got a Ciaz recently? I have more or less finalized on the ZXi AT. Please let me know if any offers are running in Bangalore or if any one was able to negotiate any deal with the deal.

Regards,
Willy
Old 28th September 2015, 11:03   #5406
Distinguished - BHPian

Prerana Motors (Bangalore) is offering an exchange bonus of 25k for anyone who wants to exchange their two-wheeler for a Nano.

Got this by SMS last week.
Old 30th September 2015, 18:34   #5407
BHPian

Hi,

I am considering Xcent Petrol S variant in Chennai (the new version with ABS).

Can anyone throw some light on offers, discounts, exchange bonus, etc., that could be got for this model/variant in Chennai?

Any info will be very useful.

Thanks.
Old 4th October 2015, 14:32   #5408
BHPian

October 2015 - Discounts and offers

The festive season is well and truly here. Discounts and offers are available in abundance. This is an attempt to consolidate all the information in one place. Most of the offers are applicable in all cities. Please check with your respective dealers to confirm the same. Hope it proves helpful to folks who have been waiting for this month to make their purchase. Here are the starters, rest should follow soon.

Hyundai
Hyundai Eon - Rs 37K worth Benefits including 1st Year Insurance
Hyundai I10 1.1 - Rs 50K worth Benefits including Insurance
Hyundai Grand i10, Xcent - Rs 70K Worth Benefits
Hyundai Elite I20, I20 Active, Creta - No Discounts
Hyundai Verna 4s - Rs 83K Worth Benefits
Hyundai Elanta - Rs 90K Worth Benefits

Honda
Honda Brio - 1st Year Insurance
Honda Amaze, Mobilio - 1st Year Insurance + 20K Exchange Bonus. Dealers in Bangalore recently had a 1 lakh discount offer on Mobilio diesel. Offer may still be negotiated with the dealer.
Honda Jazz, City - No Discount Offers / Schemes
Terms Apply. Offer on Select Model Variants

Maruti Suzuki -
Alto 800 - Rs 30K Cash + 20K Exchange Bonus Alto K10 Manual - Rs 15K Cash + 15K Exchange
Celerio AMT, Alto K10 AMT - Rs 5000 Cash
Celerio Petrol Manual - Rs 5000 Cash + 10K Exchange
Wagon R Petrol - Rs 30K Cash + 25K Exchange
Wagon R CNG - 12K Cash + 20K Exchange
Stingray - 30K Cash + 20K Exchange
Ritz - 10K Cash (P) / 15K Cash (D). Add on 20K Exchange
Swift - 12K Cash + 10K Exchange Bonus
Swift Dzire Vxi, Vdi, Zxi, Zdi - 12K Cash + 20K Exchange
Ertiga - Only Exchange Bonus of 20K on Petrol / 30K on Diesel
Ciaz - Rs 25K Exchange Bonus on Petrol, Diesel
Terms Apply. Offer on Select Model Variant

source - This site is updated every month with the latest offers and I have, in the past, verified some of the offers with dealers and found them to be true.
achyu is offline   (12) Thanks
Old 4th October 2015, 23:10   #5409
BHPian

Re: October 2015 - Discounts and offers

Toyota :
35K worth of accessories for Corolla Petrol
50K work of accessories for Corolla Diesel

Accessories price quoted (Verbally):
Reverse camera = 16K
Leather seat covers = 11K
amit_arya is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 6th October 2015, 10:57   #5410
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by achyu View Post
The festive season is well and truly here. Discounts and offers are available in abundance. This is an attempt to consolidate all the information in one place. Most of the offers are applicable in all cities. Please check with your respective dealers to confirm the same. Hope it proves helpful to folks who have been waiting for this month to make their purchase. Here are the starters, rest should follow soon.

Hyundai
Hyundai Eon - Rs 37K worth Benefits including 1st Year Insurance
Hyundai I10 1.1 - Rs 50K worth Benefits including Insurance
Hyundai Grand i10, Xcent - Rs 70K Worth Benefits
Hyundai Elite I20, I20 Active, Creta - No Discounts
Hyundai Verna 4s - Rs 83K Worth Benefits
Hyundai Elanta - Rs 90K Worth Benefits

Honda
Honda Brio - 1st Year Insurance
Honda Amaze, Mobilio - 1st Year Insurance + 20K Exchange Bonus. Dealers in Bangalore recently had a 1 lakh discount offer on Mobilio diesel. Offer may still be negotiated with the dealer.
Honda Jazz, City - No Discount Offers / Schemes
Terms Apply. Offer on Select Model Variants

Maruti Suzuki -
Alto 800 - Rs 30K Cash + 20K Exchange Bonus Alto K10 Manual - Rs 15K Cash + 15K Exchange
Celerio AMT, Alto K10 AMT - Rs 5000 Cash
Celerio Petrol Manual - Rs 5000 Cash + 10K Exchange
Wagon R Petrol - Rs 30K Cash + 25K Exchange
Wagon R CNG - 12K Cash + 20K Exchange
Stingray - 30K Cash + 20K Exchange
Ritz - 10K Cash (P) / 15K Cash (D). Add on 20K Exchange
Swift - 12K Cash + 10K Exchange Bonus
Swift Dzire Vxi, Vdi, Zxi, Zdi - 12K Cash + 20K Exchange
Ertiga - Only Exchange Bonus of 20K on Petrol / 30K on Diesel
Ciaz - Rs 25K Exchange Bonus on Petrol, Diesel

source - This site is updated every month with the latest offers and I have, in the past, verified some of the offers with dealers and found them to be true.
Here are some more:

Valid across multiple cities. Please negotiate with dealer.

Ford
New Figo - No Discount Schemes Pre Facelift Figo - Upto Rs 70K worth Benefits on Pre Facelift Version basis Dealer Stock
Ford Figo Aspire - No Discount Offers
Ford Ecosport - Dealer Level Offers. Estimated in range of Rs 15K to 20K worth Benefits

Tata
Nano Genx - Rs 59000 worth Benefits Bolt - Rs 87000 worth Benefits
Zest - Rs 57000 worth Benefits
Safari Storme - Rs 93000 worth Benefits
Above Offer includes 1st Year Free Insurance, Cash & Exchange Discount Scheme. Terms Apply

Skoda
Skoda Rapid Active - 6.99 Lakh (Petrol) / 7.99 Lakh (Diesel) » Ambition w/ Alloys - 8.14 Lakh (P) / 9.04 Lakh (D)
» Elegance - 8.39 Lakh (Petrol) / 9.39 Lakh (Diesel)
» Black Edition - 8.52 Lakh (Pet.) / 9.52 Lakh (Dsl)
» 1.5 DSG Ambition Automatic w/ Alloys - 10.14 Lakh (Diesel)
Skoda Octavia Anniversary Edition - Starts at 15.45 Lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). Terms Apply. Special Pricing valid in October 2015
achyu is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th October 2015, 11:18   #5411
BHPian

Previous weekend I checked with Kothari wheels in Viman nagar regarding Swift VDI.

Discount: Rs 15,000
Corporate discount: Upto 2100
Old 6th October 2015, 13:52   #5412
BHPian

Renault

Renault Kwid - Bookings Open. Deliveries to begin from 13th October - 1st Navratri Renault Pulse, Scala - 1st Year Insurance or Low Interest Rate of 6.99%
Renault Lodgy - Finance @ 4.99% Interest Rate or Upto Rs 45000 Cash Discount. Add on:- 4 yr Comprehensive Warranty
Renault Duster 85 PS - Finance @ 4.99% Interest Rate or Rs 45000 Cash Discount
Renault Duster 110 PS - Finance @ 9.99% Interest Rate or Rs 35000 Cash Discount
Renault Duster Explore Edition - @ Special Pricing of 9.99 Lakh (85PS), 11.10 Lakh (110 PS)
Terms Apply. Offer on Select Model Variants. Corporate Discount Additional

A couple of weeks ago, just before I booked my XUV5OO, I had visited the Renault showroom in B Narayanapura. I was able to negotiate 70K worth discounts and freebies on the Duster. I was just fishing for fun. My sights were set on the Cheetah. But I am sure interested buyers can do better if they try.

Cheers
Old 6th October 2015, 16:33   #5413
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by achyu View Post
Here are some more:
Valid across multiple cities. Please negotiate with dealer.

Tata
Nano Genx - Rs 59000 worth Benefits

Would it be possible to share the source and brief details of the Nano GenX offer?

The dealer stated that there was a 15K discount only on the manual variants and NIL on the AMT variants.
Old 6th October 2015, 16:41   #5414
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fx14 View Post
Would it be possible to share the source and brief details of the Nano GenX offer?

The dealer stated that there was a 15K discount only on the manual variants and NIL on the AMT variants.
Hey Fx14,

http://www.mycarhelpline.com/index.p...=list&Itemid=9

The website states that these are the best car deals in Delhi, NCR- Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad, Ghaziabad Dealers and serve as benchmark for Other Cities - Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Goa, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kerala, Kolkatta, Ludhiana, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Surat, Thane, Vadodara, Vashi and other major cities in North, South, West and East India

Did you try talking to other Tata dealers in Mumbai? If these deals are still not available in your city then give a few more days and check with the dealer again. Or it may be an issue of the product not needing a discount/offer in your city.
Old 7th October 2015, 09:26   #5415
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit_arya View Post
Toyota :
35K worth of accessories for Corolla Petrol
50K work of accessories for Corolla Diesel

Accessories price quoted (Verbally):
Reverse camera = 16K
Leather seat covers = 11K
Here are the current discounts on the Toyota cars:

Etios Liva - Insurance + Rs 10K Exchange Etios Sedan - Insurance + Toyota Genuine Accessories worth Rs 7500 + 10K Exchange
Etios Cross - Insurance + Toyota Genuine Accessories worth Rs 7500 + 15K Exchange
Innova - Accessories Package worth Rs 25K
Altis - Rs 35K worth Accessories with Petrol / Rs 50K worth Accessories with Diesel (Amit has covered these in his post quoted above)
Fortuner - No Discount Schemes
Terms Apply. Limited Period Offer. Insurance is for 1st year and Comprehensive Policy. Offer on Select Models

Best Car Deals in Delhi, NCR- Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad, Ghaziabad Dealers

Benchmark for Other Cities - Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Goa, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kerala, Kolkatta, Ludhiana, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Surat, Thane, Vadodara, Vashi and other major cities in North, South, West and East India

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks