Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 26th May 2015, 11:33   #5311
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

What are the discounts likely to be got on Hyundai Xcent (petrol) in Mumbai, without exchange?
Old 28th May 2015, 16:40   #5312
Distinguished - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

The Honda Mobilio is feeling the heat! Specially from the Lodgy & the Ertiga?

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-hondamobiliooffersdiscounts.jpg

Quote:
Breakup, according to a Honda showroom spokesman:
  • Rs 27000 for insurance
  • Rs 7000 cash benefits for Govt employees
  • Rs 14,000 worth of wooden dashboard, and
  • Rs 3000 for accessories
Offer valid till 31st May.
RavenAvi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th May 2015, 13:05   #5313
BHPian

Hi all,

Looking for a good deal on Mitsubishi Pajero 4x2 AUTO (Mumbai registration)... As there is only 1 dealer here i.e. Shakti Motors (Vashi) anyone has any idea about some good recent deals on this one?

The dealer has given me a quote of Rs. 30.48L on road price which includes just 40k of cash discount. Let me know if this is a good deal?
Old 31st May 2015, 21:36   #5314
BHPian

Are there any know discounts on the skoda rapid(DSG) or vento(DSG) in Hyderabad?
Old 1st June 2015, 00:08   #5315
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldk2 View Post
Are there any know discounts on the skoda rapid(DSG) or vento(DSG) in Hyderabad?
If i am not wrong, Rapid gets a free insurance. We were told this 2 weeks back at Jubilee Hills Mahavir Skoda. Plus the regular corporate discount.
Old 2nd June 2015, 15:35   #5316
Senior - BHPian

We got a discount of Rs 30K on the Xcent S(O) petrol, plus free floor mats, mud flaps & underbody coating. This is in Mumbai
AkMar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd June 2015, 15:36   #5317
BHPian

Are there any ongoing discounts on the Ecosport diesel? The on-road price of the car is Rs. 12,15,000 for the Titanium-O version in my city. The price includes accesories kit worth 6k, spare wheel cover worth ~12k and Extended warranty for 4th year (~19k) along with Registration fees, Insurance and handling charges.

Last edited by shreyak_ss : 2nd June 2015 at 15:40.
Old 2nd June 2015, 17:23   #5318
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreyak_ss View Post
Are there any ongoing discounts on the Ecosport diesel? The on-road price of the car is Rs. 12,15,000 for the Titanium-O version in my city. The price includes accesories kit worth 6k, spare wheel cover worth ~12k and Extended warranty for 4th year (~19k) along with Registration fees, Insurance and handling charges.
They are offering the extended warranty at no cost in Bangalore.
vinukm is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th June 2015, 13:47   #5319
BHPian

I'm planning to buy a new car this month. Thinking of getting either a Wagon R (LXi with Option or VXi) or a Swift (VXi) - both pertol engines.
Yesterday, I checked with Maruti Suzuki Rohan Motors, Chhattarpur, New Delhi who said that the Wagon R (VXi with ABS) has been discontinued and they are offering 30k + 5k on accessories + corporate discount upto 5k for all models on the Wagon R Petrol.

With Swift Petrol they are offering 10k + corporate discount upto 5k only.

Can somebody confirm if the discounts are only this much? They also say that the Loyalty Bonus Scheme has been discontinued since Feb 2014.
Also, has the Wagon R (VXi with ABS) been discontinued? Is a new 2015 Wagon R due this quarter? If so, I think I'll hold my purchase decision till then.

Thanks!

Last edited by ampere : 4th June 2015 at 13:49. Reason: Formatted Post
Old 4th June 2015, 22:07   #5320
BHPian

Anyone has a clue of any discounts currently going on 3 series /A3 / A4, preferably in Delhi / NCR?
Old 5th June 2015, 01:17   #5321
BHPian

Mod Note : There are several spelling & grammatical errors in your posts. This negatively affects the forum experience for other readers.

Kindly ensure that you proof-read your posts prior to submission. Also, it would be a good idea to use a spell-checker.

Last edited by GTO : 9th June 2015 at 12:17.
Mr. Nobody is offline   Received Infraction
Old 5th June 2015, 16:28   #5322
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesj View Post
Yesterday, I checked with Maruti Suzuki Rohan Motors, Chhattarpur, New Delhi who said that the Wagon R (VXi with ABS) has been discontinued .....
Also, has the Wagon R (VXi with ABS) been discontinued?
I've never met a dealer who appeared excited about a selling a Vxi-ABS. The volume is low, and it is not usually available in ready stock, so they prefer pushing whatever they have.

Why not write to or call Maruti helpline and ask how you can buy Vxi-ABS?
Old 5th June 2015, 21:23   #5323
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesj View Post
Also, has the Wagon R (VXi with ABS) been discontinued? Is a new 2015 Wagon R due this quarter? If so, I think I'll hold my purchase decision till then.

Thanks!
Best to check with Maruti directly. Recently we had inquired about Ertiga VXI +ABS and was given the same response by Rohan Motors Gurgaon ( that this car is not available with Maruti)

Though they did not have an answer to why they were printing this option in their price list for last 12 months, if this option is not available. I got the same response for Ertiga ZXI option without alloys.It this kind of mindset of dealers which puts off potential buyers.
Old 6th June 2015, 11:40   #5324
BHPian

Was in the market to buy a Toyota Corolla Altis D4D-G (Diesel) the best deal I was able to get ₹60,000 worth of accessories and extended warranty for 4th year & 5th year. This is for Delhi, anyone got any better deals or information for this?
Old 8th June 2015, 18:40   #5325
Distinguished - BHPian

Skoda India's "What-A-June!" offer, for the Rapid.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-untitled.jpg

Also, finance schemes starting from 7% onwards are available across the Rapid, Yeti & Superb ranges.

Official Press Release:

Quote:
Mumbai, 3rd June, 2015:
ŠKODA Auto India Pvt Ltd.
introduces attractive finance offers across its model range.
The various offers are available across variants of the Rapid, Yeti and the Superb model range. These offers are aimed at providing an easy and hassle free buying experience for customers. With the introduction of these enticing offers, ŠKODA enthusiasts now have multiple finance schemes to choose from.
The EMI Holiday scheme is an enticing offer and is available across the entire Rapid and Superb model range, the scheme is available for a tenure up to 7 years (84 months). Customers opting for this scheme have to pay a nominal EMI of Rs 1 for the first 6 months.
In addition, ŠKODA is also offering an attractive interest rate of 7.99% across the entire Rapid and Superb model range. Customers opting for this offer can choose a tenure up to 5 years depending on the offer they select.
Customers also get the optional benefit of Extended Warranty (2+2) and the Road Side Assistance program (2+2) along with 7.99% interest rate offer on Rapid.
ŠKODA is also offering an attractive offer of 7% interest rate on the highlight coveted and versatile SUV, the ŠKODA Yeti. The finance scheme is available only on the 4x2 variant of the Yeti up to 5 years.
All offers will be available only on finance through ŠKODA Finance. Interested customers can avail these offers till 30th June 2015, across all ŠKODA dealerships.
RavenAvi is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed