Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th May 2011, 20:16   #496
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkin evoisrevo View Post
Now that the "Logan" has made way for the "Verito", can I expect decent deals on the "Logan"??
IIRC, there were already OK discounts on the Logan, so can I expect benefits to the tune of at least 50k?
I don't think that there would be any great deals than the present. The current ones are already more than what Logan's Competitors are offering in the same segment. I feel once M&M comes out with the CS (Shortened Version) of the Verito, they may start a price war sort of thing with the Indico CS.
Old 16th May 2011, 22:35   #497
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivasuma View Post
Guys,
I am planning on buying a Cruze LT. How much discount could I expect considering its selling very well? I was told apart from corporate discount of 10K, there is no other discount being offered.
I'm interested too. Any leads or info?
Old 17th May 2011, 22:18   #498
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastActionHero View Post
I'm interested too. Any leads or info?
I have got the following offer from one of the dealers in Bangalore - 10K Corp Discount + 10K Cash Discount. Also the quoted Insurance was 29K(initial quote for Ins was 48K), but by transfering my NCB from previous car I was given a quote of 21K. The dealer was also willing to throw in sun film + rear parking sensors + mats as freebies.
Old 23rd May 2011, 20:57   #499
e46
BHPian

TBhpians from B'lore:

Any idea about dealer/ corp discounts for Figo TDCI & Ritz DDIS? If anyone had bought recently, please let me know.

Thanks,
Abhishek M
Old 24th May 2011, 10:49   #500
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by e46 View Post
TBhpians from B'lore:

Any idea about dealer/ corp discounts for Figo TDCI & Ritz DDIS? If anyone had bought recently, please let me know.

Thanks,
Abhishek M
According to zigwheels.com, Rs 20k cash & Exchange bonus on the Maruti.

Ford generally doesn't offer discounts on the Figo I believe, but someone here from Chennai who bought his Figo recently said he was given 12k worth acessories free.

Please let me know, if you find out about the discounts, as I too am buying a new diesel hatch soon.
Old 31st May 2011, 16:28   #501
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdsaab View Post
Also remember the best trick of them all. Waving the cheque book. Talk to thesales guy across the dealership table. Remove the brochure of the Jetta from your bag and by mistake your cheque book pops out too. The sales guy notices this. You tell him you are serious and have brought the booking amount with you.
I've heard a similar advice about carrying the cheque-book to (Pune?) builders, but this one really rocks! A gem of an advice. Thanks for sharing it.
Old 2nd June 2011, 12:16   #502
Senior - BHPian

Thanks iSpoke for your kind words.
Well it has been almost 3 years since i went car shopping. Finally yesterday decided that i may look to buy a small AT hatch for the wife.

There are only 2 small AT hatches to choose from right now.
Maruti A Star
Hyundai i10

The Discounts
Maruti A Star - Rs. 30,000/-
Hyundai i10 - Rs. 20,000/-
SX4 around Rs. 25,000/-
Honda City V AT Exclusive Rs. 30,000/-
If you already own a Honda Rs. 10,000/- extra.
haggled with him a bit more and he chopped off another 10 K.
so a whooping 50K is what i have so far.
The OTR price is 11,70,000/- and with 50 K have knocked it to 11,20,000/- my target is a round 11,00,000/-

Like i had said before. July is a better month to bargain though.
Also it helped greatly to speak about the new hyundai verna.

Last edited by mdsaab : 2nd June 2011 at 12:19.
Old 3rd June 2011, 10:49   #503
BHPian

Today's Times Of India, Pune edition last full page lists Skoda Inida ad for completing 10 years in India. It says to walk in to dealership and chose exciting offers* available on entire range, but does not speak openly about any discounts, etc.

Does anybody know what this exiting offers* is?

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-skd_ad.jpg

Looks Skoda is really trying to make-up for their screwed-up repo.
Old 6th June 2011, 12:46   #504
BHPian

I am planning to purchase a Ritz ZXI in Pune. All dealers are offering a discount of Rs. 20k. Is that the best or has any member received a better deal, recently?

Thanks.
Old 6th June 2011, 13:02   #505
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomi View Post
I am planning to purchase a Ritz ZXI in Pune. All dealers are offering a discount of Rs. 20k. Is that the best or has any member received a better deal, recently?

Thanks.
I visited Maruti last week. Some of the offers are mouth watering. You can see in my post below. I think 20K is the standard offer and you can up it by minimum of 5K genuine Maruti Accessories. try and press for more cash discount i think it's quite doable.
Also just to bring to notice, some Swifts are available off the shelf, especially the ZXI version. Check it out.
mdsaab is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th June 2011, 14:39   #506
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

We booked i10 for my cousin yesterday. We got following offer:

1 Insurance worth 15K free
2 Extended warranty worth 2500 free
3 Free seat covers (Basic ones but original from Hyundai Accessories)
4 Floor mats
5 Mud flaps
6 Perfume
7 Filming
8 Rs 6000 discount on dashboard fitted Ken-wood stereo system. We will bear balance 7000.

Final price is 4.73 L (Model i10 Magna) on road for metallic color in Pune with Octroi.

Is it a good deal?
Old 6th June 2011, 15:00   #507
BHPian

Volkswagen to hike Vento diesel variant by 2.2%

Business Line : Companies News : Volkswagen to hike Vento diesel variant by 2.2%
Old 6th June 2011, 15:26   #508
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSpoke View Post
Today's Times Of India, Pune edition last full page lists Skoda Inida ad for completing 10 years in India. It says to walk in to dealership and chose exciting offers* available on entire range, but does not speak openly about any discounts, etc.

Does anybody know what this exiting offers* is?
Walked into Skoda showroom yesterday, they are offering straight 32,000/- discount or equivalent Petrol vouchers only for Fabia Petrol variants. Really a steal deal!
Sadly there is no discount on Diesel variants.

Doesn't it look a family move by Skoda and VW?

Last edited by iSpoke : 6th June 2011 at 15:29.
Old 6th June 2011, 15:39   #509
BHPian

1) Saw an ad in 'The Hindu' today about the 'Hyundai Hattrick offer' - they are offering petrol vouchers (only for the increase in price 5/-) keeping 1000 km/mo for i10 and Santro (select models) for the rest of the year.

2) Saw and ad in TOI today mentioning that VW is offering finance for the Vento at 6.99 % - only for the petrol variants. Dont know complete details on this.
Old 6th June 2011, 16:02   #510
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by e-katz View Post
2) Saw and ad in TOI today mentioning that VW is offering finance for the Vento at 6.99 % - only for the petrol variants. Dont know complete details on this.
Considering the fact that Vento petrol isn’t selling that well as its diesel sibling, VW is busy in finding ways to sell this car in good numbers, and the IPL edition was one such way. This is the advertisement circulated in TOI regarding 6.99 % interest rate. "Because the price of petrol shouldn't spoil the thrill of petrol"
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-ad0260305.png  

Last edited by bluevolt : 6th June 2011 at 16:04.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks