Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd June 2014, 18:59   #4741
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniketi View Post
"Ertiga Petrol, CNG, Diesel - Rs. 30,000 + Rs. 35,000 Exchange Bonus"

Guys, are you sure about the above discounts for Ertiga? Till last month there was nothing except 20 K exchange bonus. 65 K including exchange bonus sounds very tempting. Can anybody please confirm about this?
A friend of mine is buying a new Ertiga and I had asked him to check on this offer. HE was told that these are for 2013 models, which was strange as I thought Ertiga was a fast moving one and dealers may not have had stock.

Anyways, I told him to keep away, he got a 20k exchange bonus and 15k cash discount AFAIR and is getting the vehicle delivered on Wednesday.
dass is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd June 2014, 21:09   #4742
BHPian

What's the discount going on for Ford classic petrol version in Mumbai?
Old 24th June 2014, 10:19   #4743
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabhkum View Post
What's the discount going on for Ford classic petrol version in Mumbai?
Last month at SC Ford Malad I was quoted rs. 7.4L on road for the titanium - that was about 50k off! Its a steal!
Old 24th June 2014, 10:24   #4744
BANNED

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
"Ertiga Petrol, CNG, Diesel - Rs. 30,000 + Rs. 35,000 Exchange Bonus"

Guys, are you sure about the above discounts for Ertiga? Till last month there was nothing except 20 K exchange bonus. 65 K including exchange bonus sounds very tempting. Can anybody please confirm about this?
i availed this discount except the exchange offer since I did not have anything to exchange!
kisharchit is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th June 2014, 10:36   #4745
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dass View Post
A friend of mine is buying a new Ertiga and I had asked him to check on this offer. HE was told that these are for 2013 models, which was strange as I thought Ertiga was a fast moving one and dealers may not have had stock.

Anyways, I told him to keep away, he got a 20k exchange bonus and 15k cash discount AFAIR and is getting the vehicle delivered on Wednesday.
Thanks for info. I am also surprised to hear that 2013 models are still available. Some thing fishy with the dealer here? So cash discount is 15 k Only?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kisharchit View Post
i availed this discount except the exchange offer since I did not have anything to exchange!
Did you got full 30 K discount on Ertiga? Which model? Can you please confirm? Congratulations on your new Ertiga, its a very nice car
Old 24th June 2014, 10:47   #4746
BANNED

Quote:
Thanks for info. I am also surprised to hear that 2013 models are still available. Some thing fishy with the dealer here? So cash discount is 15 k Only?

Did you got full 30 K discount on Ertiga? Which model? Can you please confirm? Congratulations on your new Ertiga, its a very nice car
yes sir I did get flat 30K off on the Ex-showroom price of Ertiga. I have gone for the ZDi variant.
kisharchit is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th June 2014, 10:50   #4747
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by kisharchit View Post
yes sir I did get flat 30K off on the Ex-showroom price of Ertiga. I have gone for the ZDi variant.
Congratulations my friend. Enjoy your new ride. Its a very nice vehicle. ZDi has lots of features as well. Please post your first hand review soon

I am thinking of ZXi for myself, not sure if 30K discount is available on that as well. Last month they said there is nothing except 20 K exchange bonus. So you got any other freebies as well?
aniketi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th June 2014, 12:42   #4748
BANNED

Quote:
Congratulations my friend. Enjoy your new ride. Its a very nice vehicle. ZDi has lots of features as well. Please post your first hand review soon

I am thinking of ZXi for myself, not sure if 30K discount is available on that as well. Last month they said there is nothing except 20 K exchange bonus. So you got any other freebies as well?
I think 30K is applicable to the ZDi/ZXi variants. Not sure about V and L variants.

yes delivery is slated for today so I guess review will be up soon.
kisharchit is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th June 2014, 16:33   #4749
Senior - BHPian

Hyundai's new scheme for Government employees

Hyundai Motor India Ltd has introduced a special new scheme called ‘Pride of India’ for Central and State Government, PSUs & Public Sector Banks employees. This nationwide scheme provides Government employees with benefits to the tune of Rs. 30,000 across its entire product line.

With the 'Pride of India' campaign Hyundai strives to entice Government employees to their showroom, and hopes to boost sales.

Hyundai has been consistently selling approximately 34,500 cars per month since January 2014 and is currently, the second largest manufacturer in the country.

Link to news article

Last edited by S2!!! : 28th June 2014 at 16:44.
Old 29th June 2014, 13:15   #4750
BANNED

Hi all,

Any idea on discounts on XUV 500? dealer in Chennai told me that there is a insurance free offer for W6 alone and exchange bonus of 15k thats it...i thought auto industry is yet to recover so discounts should be on right?

please give the info of any kinds
Old 29th June 2014, 19:56   #4751
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshguy View Post
Any idea on discounts on XUV 500?
Free insurance scheme was given by M&M for month of June, they change the freebies every month. So not sure if they will continue the same for July. However from what I saw based on schemes on April, May & June they will just keep changing the names, but the overall amount remains almost same.

For June they are giving a co-operate discount & free insurance and it is applicable for all variants. Also, saw some discount information on their FB page, may be you can check that. I don't have much information on that though.
XUV discount
mpksuhas is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th June 2014, 17:24   #4752
BHPian

Hello
i was offered 6 lacs OTR for the Chevrolet Sail Ls Abs diesel model...
How is the deal for the price??
Thanks
Old 30th June 2014, 18:03   #4753
BHPian

Hyundai Grand i10 Asta (O) Petrol

Booked yesterday. OTR Mumbai Rs. 6.5L, including 3rd year extended warranty, zero dep insurance and underbody anti-corrosion treatment complimentary.

The current OTR is Rs. 6.61L (checked with 3 other dealers) with absolutely no offers. So I am happy I got a 11K cash discount on one of the most popular hatches today.

Expected delivery in 2 weeks. We have selected the Twilight Blue color option and the dealer did not have one in stock.
Old 30th June 2014, 18:07   #4754
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasu View Post
Hello
i was offered 6 lacs OTR for the Chevrolet Sail Ls Abs diesel model...
How is the deal for the price??
Thanks
The offer looks quite tempting, but do check whether the car is a carry forward of last year. Petrol hatches with ABS are selling at this rate, and you have been quoted 6L for a diesel.
Old 30th June 2014, 18:21   #4755
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinit.merchant View Post
The offer looks quite tempting, but do check whether the car is a carry forward of last year. Petrol hatches with ABS are selling at this rate, and you have been quoted 6L for a diesel.
I have checked the car by myself and its a 2014 manufactured car.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks