Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd September 2013, 10:38   #4141
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlvl View Post
Try Cauvery Ford. There was a sales rep named Sayed who was trying real hard to sell me a Fiesta..
Thanks, As i was told 2013 models are not available and only 2012 are on sale that too with less discounts I decided to go for Vento.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djay99 View Post
I spoke to Metro, Cauvery, Lathangi recently and none of them are interested in selling me a Fiesta Automatic. They are happy with ecosport sales. Hence i booked a Linea Tjet.
Same here was the case and I went ahead with Vento.
Old 23rd September 2013, 10:38   #4142
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Dear friends

I'm getting 2 lakhs off on new ford fiesta titanium diesel 2012.Kindly guide me is this a good offer or there is more room for further negotiations.
Old 23rd September 2013, 12:54   #4143
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by braveheart_77 View Post
Dear friends

I'm getting 2 lakhs off on new ford fiesta titanium diesel 2012.Kindly guide me is this a good offer or there is more room for further negotiations.
I guess you could ask for the VIN and check if it's a 'early' 2012 model - Mar/Apr 2012 or earlier. If it is so, it will be close to 2 years old in a few months. You could also check the rubber components/fluids/battery and get them replaced.
Old 23rd September 2013, 14:10   #4144
Senior - BHPian

I have an offer of 9.8 on road for a Rapid MPI Elegance in Blr from Vinak Škoda. They are giving me a (non-Škoda branded) navigation system plus wired reverse camera at 10k, and I will be going for the 5x5 scheme.

I'm fine with the on-road price, but want to know if the navigation system is worth it. They said it will be from a reputed brand, not a "local" system. Not getting parking sensors because I hate holes in the bumper and didn't like the finish.
Old 23rd September 2013, 15:10   #4145
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeluM View Post
I have an offer of 9.8 on road for a Rapid MPI Elegance in Blr from Vinak Škoda. They are giving me a (non-Škoda branded) navigation system plus wired reverse camera at 10k, and I will be going for the 5x5 scheme.

I'm fine with the on-road price, but want to know if the navigation system is worth it. They said it will be from a reputed brand, not a "local" system. Not getting parking sensors because I hate holes in the bumper and didn't like the finish.
Seems like a good deal, have you checked car VIN? Also, are you paying extra for the 5x5 scheme?
You can have a word with Shivasuma, who picked up a Rapid from Vinayak, last month..
Would you please PM me the breakup of the On road?
Old 23rd September 2013, 17:41   #4146
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeluM View Post

The Rapid Leisure trim has the Garmin GPS nav system although branded Skoda so it might be this one in the Elegance trim also. The Leisure trim also has the reverse parking sensors I think with display in the GPS and that is a wireless system I think and not on the bumper but just below the license plate indentation in the boot.
Old 23rd September 2013, 18:18   #4147
BHPian

Hi,

Any information on offers on Honda city in Mumbai?
specifically AT models
Old 23rd September 2013, 21:36   #4148
Senior - BHPian

Have you been able to find an automatic? I believe dealers are not taking bookings for it as it has been discontinued.

Here is a thread on it

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ml#post3220254

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikramvicky1984 View Post
Hi,

Any information on offers on Honda city in Mumbai?
specifically AT models

Last edited by puchoo : 23rd September 2013 at 21:51.
puchoo is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd September 2013, 21:43   #4149
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by braveheart_77 View Post
Dear friends

That's a good deal. Just ensure they replace all the fluids in the car and have a personal check of the car ensure , it has been well taken care of in their yard. Look for scratches or any form of damage carefully!
Old 24th September 2013, 09:30   #4150
Senior - BHPian

VW is again offering Vento at 0% finance for 3 years. This is mentioned in ad in today's times of india.
Old 24th September 2013, 13:42   #4151
BHPian

What offers are currently there on XUV?
Planning to buy one shortly.
Old 24th September 2013, 13:58   #4152
BHPian

^ 50% off on insurance and some exchange benefit if you have a car to exchange.
Old 24th September 2013, 15:12   #4153
BHPian

Hi All,

Any offers on Ertiga Zxi in Chennai?
Old 24th September 2013, 20:13   #4154
BHPian

Got a mail from BMW India offering a limited time scheme of 0% interest rate on the BMW 5 Series.
Offer is valid till 30th September and is through BMW Financial.
Old 24th September 2013, 20:19   #4155
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowhun View Post
Got a mail from BMW India offering a limited time scheme of 0% interest rate on the BMW 5 Series. Offer is valid till 30th September and is through BMW Financial.
Any idea of the discounts along with this offer? Or is it in lieu of the cash discounts?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks