Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th September 2013, 22:17   #4126
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkhare View Post

which newspaper is this and date? I would love to copy this from epaper and share this with my dealer, dont want to share with him source (T-BHP).
Sorry i didnt mention the source. Times Of India. Ahmedabad edition. Dated 19/09/2013. Page 1.
h@r$h@l is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th September 2013, 22:43   #4127
Distinguished - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbanator View Post
I believe its 8 % for 4 wheelers costing more than 20 Lac . But it is charged on Basic Invoice Value before VAT so it should be 7,5 % of total costs . I am getting my Fortuner - 4x4 Manual one registered in a day or so so can let you know exact amount by Monday . You must have a Valid Chandigarh address to get registration .
I think one can register on a rental agreement as address proof which I can arrange. Delhi the tax slab is 12.5% for the Fortuner. So can think of getting the car from Chg rather if there is a difference of 6% which means almost 1.2L. Do let me know please. And hey congrats on your beast..!
Old 19th September 2013, 22:59   #4128
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post

I think one can register on a rental agreement as address proof which I can arrange. Delhi the tax slab is 12.5% for the Fortuner. So can think of getting the car from Chg rather if there is a difference of 6% which means almost 1.2L. Do let me know please. And hey congrats on your beast..!
I hope you are fully convinced with that fat buffalo, which has 140+ BHP, and takes 20 secs to hit 100kms. Except for its exterior, There is nothing good about fortuner. I wish people spend money wisely :-)
harishpr is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 20th September 2013, 00:15   #4129
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harishpr View Post

I hope you are fully convinced with that fat buffalo, which has 140+ BHP, and takes 20 secs to hit 100kms. Except for its exterior, There is nothing good about fortuner. I wish people spend money wisely :-)
Its 171 BHP and its not a sport car so the 20+ sec does not even consider in most peoples buying choice. You want to do 0 to 100 in less buy a vRS.
Either you don't own a Fortuner or you have had a bad experience in one, either ways it is the best selling SUV in India in its segment. And what ever the short coming be, people see value in this product at the price it sells and so sales are top notch.

@Drmohit you go ahead man and get your Fortuner, best SUV in its segment for lots of reasons. If you cant find allocation let me know, I can help. Chd is 6% as far as I know but please confirm with dealer. Get HP registered like me only 4%.
Old 20th September 2013, 00:23   #4130
Senior - BHPian

^^Haha, we (mohit & me) did went today to check out the fortuner, rexton and xuv. He is all sold on fortuner and keeping fingers crossed, hopefully he'll be adding soon one to his garage, but not exactly now. Let's see. Damn the fortuner is expensive, 26 otr for 4*2 mt, we were told 6 weeks waiting but I guess we'll be able to get one soon, if we book.
Old 20th September 2013, 10:13   #4131
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by harishpr View Post
Are you trolling here? Apart from your opinion, your specs are way off.
Old 20th September 2013, 13:15   #4132
BHPian

Toyota Etios Exclusive Edition

Toyota Etios has launched a limited edition - 1000 units only offer.
Old 20th September 2013, 13:29   #4133
Senior - BHPian

Chevrolet launched the Gold Bonanza Offer a few days ago

http://www.chevrolet.co.in/offers-an...nza-offer.html
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-chevrolet-gold-offer.jpg  

Old 21st September 2013, 12:52   #4134
BHPian

Got this offer from Ford through email. Apparently I get 10K extra off because I am a current Ford owner. Anyone interested can use the code to get the extra 10K. Don't know if anyone other me can use it, but no harm in trying.
Attached Images

Last edited by shivasuma : 21st September 2013 at 12:55.
Old 21st September 2013, 13:34   #4135
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivasuma View Post
Got this offer from Ford through email. Apparently I get 10K extra off because I am a current Ford owner. Anyone interested can use the code to get the extra 10K. Don't know if anyone other me can use it, but no harm in trying.
I was very interested to buy Fiesta Automatic but at Metro Ford, Palace Road - Bangalore was never interested to sell one and didn't even care to take my details or give me brochure of Fiesta when i visited them personally last week. All the sales rep were busy with Ecosport.
Old 22nd September 2013, 15:42   #4136
BHPian

Maybe the wrong thread for this, but saw an ad for the Laura 1.8 TSI with a Rs.19,999 EMI with a balloon payment at every 12th month of Rs. 1.12L for 5 years. Loan rate was at 10.48%. Loan was ~Rs.13L odd if I remember correctly.

Strangely, I spoke to a few dealers who said the TSI was no longer being produced! Can anyone verify this please?
Old 23rd September 2013, 07:46   #4137
Senior - BHPian

Renault is giving a Flipkart gift coupon worth 15k with every Duster here at Cochin. That's one weird offer and looks completely out of place for a 12L car.

I went to the showroom on Saturday and it was more or less empty. And they didn't have both (110 and 85) TD cars as well.
Old 23rd September 2013, 09:40   #4138
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRV2010 View Post
I was very interested to buy Fiesta Automatic but at Metro Ford, Palace Road - Bangalore was never interested to sell one and didn't even care to take my details or give me brochure of Fiesta when i visited them personally last week. All the sales rep were busy with Ecosport.
Try Cauvery Ford. There was a sales rep named Sayed who was trying real hard to sell me a Fiesta..
Old 23rd September 2013, 10:05   #4139
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRV2010 View Post
I spoke to Metro, Cauvery, Lathangi recently and none of them are interested in selling me a Fiesta Automatic. They are happy with ecosport sales. Hence i booked a Linea Tjet.
Old 23rd September 2013, 10:24   #4140
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivasuma View Post
Don't know if anyone other me can use it, but no harm in trying.
I guess any one can use it, because i also got this email and i dont have any ford vehicle. I've only registered for ecosport alerts in ford's website before launch.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks