Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th September 2013, 14:40   #4021
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by kailashnj View Post
What are the prevailing discounts on storme for the month of September. Can anyone help.
Hi Kailash,

In Jaipur prevailing discounts are:-

1) Cash discount - 20k
2) Corp Discount - 5K
3) Exchange bonus - 30K

If you are getting anything above that do let me know.
sunit5 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th September 2013, 22:27   #4022
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunit5 View Post
1) Cash discount - 20k
2) Corp Discount - 5K
3) Exchange bonus - 30K
Hi Sunit,

The discounts that I got is something inline with you. Though I am getting a total discount of 50K instead of the 55k that you have been offered, probably I have no corp discount available.

Regards,
Kailash
Old 7th September 2013, 15:58   #4023
BHPian

Quote:
Hi Sunit,

The discounts that I got is something inline with you. Though I am getting a total discount of 50K instead of the 55k that you have been offered, probably I have no corp discount available.

Regards,
Kailash
Hi Kailash,

Understand you will be exchanging your old card or dealer is offering 30K exchange without exchange ? please confirm.

Yesterday I got following SMS from Tata Motors, though on enquiring with Jaipur dealer he was not aware of it and told me that he will confirm..

"Tata Motor presents "Scratch & Win" offer. Buy any Tata car, scratch & win assured cash back on every car upto 2lacs+ get discounts upto 1 lac. T&C apply."

Don't know if this is specific to specific states or nationwide, issue is one don't get proper response from help line.
Old 7th September 2013, 16:41   #4024
BHPian

Just got a call from Skoda dealership. They are offering the following this month on Skoda Rapid:
1. 5 years Warranty
2. 5 years maintenance (need to check what is covered)
3. 5 years finance @8%
4. 1 year insurance free

Last edited by sahilkhurana : 7th September 2013 at 16:58.
Old 7th September 2013, 20:58   #4025
BHPian

The BMW 320d baseline 2012 manufactured model is available at a discount of 4.75 Lakhs in NCR.
Old 8th September 2013, 02:26   #4026
BHPian

Hi Everyone,

I am still contemplating between the Safari Storme and Suzuki Ertiga at the moment. Though I would like to inform you all the deals that I have been able to crack for these cars. For the sake of my deal to be finalized asap, I will not give the names of the dealers here in open, though you can PM me and I will let you know.

Maruti Ertiga
Dealer 1 - 18K discount with following Accessories - Reverse sensors, Underbody coating, Teflon coating, matings, Parking cover and steering leather grip.
Dealer 2 - 20K discount and all the above accessories minus the Reverse Sensors
Dealer 3 - Flat 25K discount and no accessories.

Safari Storme
Dealer 1 - 50K flat discount - I am not giving my car in exchange
Dealer 2 - 45K discount with Reverse camera from Xenos.

Hope this helps someone.

By the way for Ertiga - I have also made sure that I can choose the battery and the tyres that are provided with the car. As Maruti has many dealer and hence they have few choices available for Batteries. I have asked for Amaron Green and Bridgestone tyres on my car (factory provided). Lets see where I finalize. Though at the moment I am more attracted to Ertiga due to the flexibility.
Old 8th September 2013, 04:48   #4027
BHPian

Quote:
Hi Everyone,

I am still contemplating between the Safari Storme and Suzuki Ertiga at the moment. Though I would like to inform you all the deals that I have been able to crack for these cars. For the sake of my deal to be finalized asap, I will not give the names of the dealers here in open, though you can PM me and I will let you know.

Maruti Ertiga
Dealer 1 - 18K discount with following Accessories - Reverse sensors, Underbody coating, Teflon coating, matings, Parking cover and steering leather grip.

Safari Storme

Hope this helps someone.

By the way for Ertiga - I have also made sure that I can choose the battery and the tyres that are provided with the car. As Maruti has many dealer and hence they have few choices available for Batteries. I have asked for Amaron Green and Bridgestone tyres on my car (factory provided). Lets see where I finalize. Though at the moment I am more attracted to Ertiga due to the flexibility.
Why not your favourite xuv500?? Duster? Ford ecosport? And some new suv nissan is about to launch?

Maruti discounts are always difficult to get but safari isn't selling as much, so why is the discount so less?

Last edited by Karan1981 : 8th September 2013 at 04:50.
Old 8th September 2013, 14:04   #4028
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karan1981 View Post

Why not your favourite xuv500?? Duster? Ford ecosport? And some new suv nissan is about to launch?

Maruti discounts are always difficult to get but safari isn't selling as much, so why is the discount so less?
Xuv 500 has gone beyond budget after the recent price hike and duster is not vfm or 7 seater, same is with ecosport with recent price hike and only 5 seater.

Tata is playing the waiting game at the moment and does not want to provide discounts. I am sure they currently don't have any excess stock as they might have stopped production of storme is what I understand from the dealer. They will wait for the year end and then give more than 1lakh discount in dec jan, can't wait that long though.
Old 8th September 2013, 15:35   #4029
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Tata is playing the waiting game at the moment and does not want to provide discounts. I am sure they currently don't have any excess stock as they might have stopped production of storme is what I understand from the dealer. They will wait for the year end and then give more than 1lakh discount in dec jan, can't wait that long though.
Is the discount you quoted in your recent post a cash discount without exchange ? And if its for a 2013 model I think you've probably got the best deal anyone has got in the forum. Just go for it. Year end will definitely be better but only for earlier model years
Old 8th September 2013, 18:17   #4030
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by narayan View Post
Is the discount you quoted in your recent post a cash discount without exchange ? And if its for a 2013 model I think you've probably got the best deal anyone has got in the forum. Just go for it. Year end will definitely be better but only for earlier model years
This discount that I have got is overall without exchange as I have sold my car to the direct customer.

I am worried about the TCO of Storme and also the TATA CS which has not been so good.
Old 8th September 2013, 19:19   #4031
BHPian

Quote:
This discount that I have got is overall without exchange as I have sold my car to the direct customer.

I am worried about the TCO of Storme and also the TATA CS which has not been so good.
Hi Kailash,

YOu are getting the best deal as Narayan said, is it possible to share the name & details of dealer.
Old 8th September 2013, 20:44   #4032
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hi Everyone,

Maruti Ertiga

Safari Storme

Hope this helps someone.

Bridgestone on Ertiga ? I dont think that will be the OEM then. AFAIK Maruti provides either MRF or goodyears(both equally good or bad) May be dealer is giving you some sort of Tyre exchange and upgrade to birdgestones. But it surely is good to get it for free isnt it.

Reverse sensors costs around 2500rs.(not the camera) But i seriously feel that Ertiga is compact enough to run without sensors. Especially if you are driving since few years. you can get used to it within 2-3 weeks.
Old 8th September 2013, 20:58   #4033
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajshenoy View Post

Bridgestone on Ertiga ? I dont think that will be the OEM then. AFAIK Maruti provides either MRF or goodyears(both equally good or bad) May be dealer is giving you some sort of Tyre exchange and upgrade to birdgestones. But it surely is good to get it for free isnt it.

Reverse sensors costs around 2500rs.(not the camera) But i seriously feel that Ertiga is compact enough to run without sensors. Especially if you are driving since few years. you can get used to it within 2-3 weeks.
My friends brand new sx4 runs on Bridgestone.. Factory fitted.
Maruti does have more than mrf and Goodyear. It all depends on how much you can negotiate and push them.
Old 8th September 2013, 22:46   #4034
BHPian

That's true Harish, all you got to do is push the dealer for better deal - read that as customised car as per your requirements.
Old 8th September 2013, 22:53   #4035
BHPian

Quote:
That's true Harish, all you got to do is push the dealer for better deal - read that as customised car as per your requirements.
Is Pirelli or Michelin also a choice?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks