Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th July 2013, 17:50   #3616
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Ertiga july offer: For diesel

20K cash discount, 3K corporate discount and 15K exchange bonus(its waste as they adjust in old cars price anyway)

Is it possible to get any more bargain ? He might agree for 3-4K worth accessories i guess.
Old 6th July 2013, 22:09   #3617
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRV2010 View Post

Ok got a call from Palace Cross. This is the offer for current month on Vento Highline Diesel

Free Insurance
10,000 Cash Discount
Free Essential Pack
Corp Discount
Went to Elite VW today. For Highline Vento, it's free insurance, extended warranty and corp discount. And he mentioned that VW is not providing the navigation system as it interferes with the reverse parking system. Si, thisis additional 28k discount. Thik final quote will be about 11.5 on road. What do you guys think?
Mad Max is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th July 2013, 22:19   #3618
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexanish View Post
A quick update, I believe this would be helpful to all those looking for Fiesta.

I got a quote of 10.2L (On Road with no freebies) on New Fiesta style AT from a dealer. The second and third dealer told me 10.72 but the third dealer offered accessories worth 28K additionally.
I think there is something big cooking in Ford. Either these cars are thrown out from Ford's yard (to make space for Ecosport?) at a throw away price for dealers to play according to their convenience or they are phasing out the current version and coming up with a lesser price tag. Now they know that they could repeat ecosport given good pricing.

How do I extract this opportunity to the highest possible extend? Please share strategies. As it's obvious that these dealers are all really cunning than I thought.
I was told that Ford has not manufactured a single petrol Fiesta this year. Do check the vin in case you are buying the style AT.
Old 6th July 2013, 22:44   #3619
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmatic View Post
I was told that Ford has not manufactured a single petrol Fiesta this year. Do check the vin in case you are buying the style AT.
I was told by three out of four dealers that the car is of 2012. The 4th guy whom I met again today said its a June 2013 manufactured car that he is getting. I have asked him again if that's correct as each and every one told me that there is no more manufacturing done this year. If he is true that means there must be titanium plus models also in Fords stock, which these guys are not revealing just to sell off non-selling style variant.

By the way, I have found another difference between the two models today as I have got a chance to see a style variant today. The front seats of titanium plus is kind of sporty and has more thigh support an it really hugs you tight which is really good. Whereas the style's front seats are basic. My question is, if its possible to get the same sporty design while putting after market leather on top?

Last edited by alexanish : 6th July 2013 at 22:53.
Old 6th July 2013, 23:40   #3620
BHPian

Hello All,

finally booked a Ertiga ZDi White colour

Got this offer:

9,97,728 OTR

Discount:-

Exchange Bonus : 15000
Consumer Offer : 10000
Corporate Discount : 2000
Discount on 4th year Extended Warrenty : 2702

So Final OTR is 9,68,026.
Expected Delivery Date is 15th July
KALINGA is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th July 2013, 13:30   #3621
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
Went to Elite VW today. For Highline Vento, it's free insurance, extended warranty and corp discount. And he mentioned that VW is not providing the navigation system as it interferes with the reverse parking system. Si, thisis additional 28k discount. Thik final quote will be about 11.5 on road. What do you guys think?
I talked to VV Palace Cross and they have added Extended Warranty too as a freebie. Thanks Mad Max.

However I was told I can get some accessories as a freebie so trying to bargain in that too.
Old 7th July 2013, 15:11   #3622
BHPian

Vw is going to be offering fresh deals tomorrow. Multiple years insurance and warranty for highline models too. Source a vw SA in Bombay.
Old 7th July 2013, 17:09   #3623
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by click View Post
Vw is going to be offering fresh deals tomorrow. Multiple years insurance and warranty for highline models too. Source a vw SA in Bombay.
Great to know. Please update here when you hear from them.
Old 7th July 2013, 19:21   #3624
Senior - BHPian

What are the offers for Polo / Swift / i20 this month ? All petrol. Also has VW stopped Polo Trendline Petrol ?
Old 8th July 2013, 07:44   #3625
BHPian

In today's TOI, will add more once I get chance to speak to the SA
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-image2479077752.jpg  

click is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th July 2013, 07:58   #3626
Distinguished - BHPian

Any discounts on the Jetta CL and HL models too apart from the Vento and Polo?
Old 8th July 2013, 08:08   #3627
Senior - BHPian

Guys, any offers on the Swift VDi or ZDi?
Old 8th July 2013, 09:03   #3628
BHPian

Does anyone know the entire dynamics of the Audi A4 offer in ToI Delhi today ? DP 5l with emi of 25500 for on road. What's the fine print ? Right now it sounds very tempting considering FV of 25k after 5 years will be pretty low.
Old 8th July 2013, 09:36   #3629
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JishD View Post
Does anyone know the entire dynamics of the Audi A4 offer in ToI Delhi today ? DP 5l with emi of 25500 for on road. What's the fine print ? Right now it sounds very tempting considering FV of 25k after 5 years will be pretty low.
looks like its the same A6 offer - there is a bullet payment which needs to be made after every 12 months which makes the offer much less attractive than what it seems.

Last edited by reddevilgautam : 8th July 2013 at 09:37.
reddevilgautam is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th July 2013, 09:47   #3630
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by click View Post
In today's TOI, will add more once I get chance to speak to the SA
Looks like there is a catch in this offer. The SA says 'The offer is valid only if we take VV Finance Option and we need to make 30% of the Loan/EMI (I don't remember which he told) Payment at the end of 36th EMI. This comes in the ROI 10.99%. Hence they are offering Free Insurance for 3 years + 3 years of RSA

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks