Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th January 2013, 20:22   #3076
BANNED

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoNanu View Post
Hi Viju, I had enquired Jazz in December and the sales guy had reciprocated well. I got a TD and follow up calls too. But due to some reason, I have put the plan on hold. You can ask for Wasim, was a helpful chap.
Also, Magnum Honda had called me up only last week. Guy named Raghvendra was ready to arrange a TD with prior information provided to him. May be you can check with them also.
Getting a TD for Jazz is not easy. In Dakshin Honda, I got the car of one of their manager and Magnum had no car and depended on any which came for service!
Dakshin Honda on lavelle road and magnum honda mekri circle have the old jazz X red and light blue respectively for test drive.The dealers have large amount of Brio MT and City in their stock yard ,so they will be keen on pushing them

Last edited by aim120 : 26th January 2013 at 20:24.
Old 27th January 2013, 19:00   #3077
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by dass View Post
This car has been lying in their yard for almost an year.. why do you want to take a chance with it? I agree the price is tempting, but there should be a reason why this car was not picked up by anyone from April onwards. I would stay away from this deal, unless they sweeten the deal further. Also, ask them why was the car not sold for so long.
Thanks dass. I think this is a display car and as per SA it came from factory to showroom in July, 2012. I remember this was there in showroom in October, 2012 also when I went for checking Punto and Linea Emotion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogusgenius View Post
I would pass. What is the quantum of discount you're getting? If it is less than a lakh, I would not consider.
Thanks bogusgenius. After the recent price hike from FIAT, Linea dynamic BNW color onroad comes to 10.91 L. Deducting discount of approx 60K, it comes to 10.3 L. The car was good with ODO reading "H 26". We were asking for 9.5 L, but the SA repeatedly saying he can give best price of 9.65 L.

Thanks,
Srinivas.R
Old 28th January 2013, 20:37   #3078

Considering to buy a pepper white mini cooper s. What would be a great deal to get considering the car is in the delers inventory?
Thanks
Tribal
Old 28th January 2013, 22:13   #3079
Senior - BHPian

VW increased prices of Polo and Vento by 10 - 20 k. But they now come with additional features;

Volkswagen today announced that additional features have been added to some variants of the Vento and the Polo.
The Vento now gets a 2-DIN music system with USB, Bluetooth and AUX in the Comfortline and Highline variants. Also, the Vento Highline now gets automatic climate control.

The Polo Highline now comes with the new RCD 320 music system with USB, AUX and Bluetooth, while the lesser Comfortline variant gets the RCD 310 system with USB and AUX only.

Accordingly, VW has hiked the prices for these cars by about 2.27 percent. This should see an increase of about Rs 10,000-12,000 for the Polo and Rs 10,000-20,000 for the Vento.

Source: http://www.autocarindia.com/News/330...ento-polo.aspx
Old 28th January 2013, 22:20   #3080
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarathlal View Post
Also, the Vento Highline now gets automatic climate control.
Vento HL always came with ACC if I am not wrong.
drmohitg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th January 2013, 22:27   #3081
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post
Vento HL always came with ACC if I am not wrong.

Wasn't it available only for the Petrol AT? But am not sure, thought it was not there for the manual Petrol.
Old 28th January 2013, 22:52   #3082
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarathlal View Post
Wasn't it available only for the Petrol AT? But am not sure, thought it was not there for the manual Petrol.
No, the vento came with ACC in highline variant since the launch

You can refer to the official test drive thread for the same.

Cheers,
Sameer
sameerg001 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th January 2013, 22:56   #3083
BHPian

I really don't know what VW thinktank is doing. Its hardly been two months since they launched the facelifts for these models. And before we could see any of the facelifted models on road, there is another facelift now?

I think they stop doing these gimmicks and bring sooner the TSi and the 1.5 L diesel plants sooner. Really waiting for the TSi now.
Old 28th January 2013, 23:04   #3084

"Considering to buy a pepper white mini cooper s. What would be a great deal to get considering the car is in the delers inventory?"
Would request some BHPian to answer this please.
Thanks
Tribal
Old 29th January 2013, 07:24   #3085
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribal View Post
Considering to buy a pepper white mini cooper s. What would be a great deal to get considering the car is in the delers inventory?
Thanks
Tribal
Cooper hardly sells, im yet to spot one in bangalore. I see more beetles though.
If dealer is giving you good cash discount, you can lap it up.
What's the ex showroom and on road price of Cooper?
Old 29th January 2013, 08:14   #3086
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarathlal
Also, the Vento Highline now gets automatic climate control.
Automatic climate control has always been part of the standard feature list on the Vento Highline. Since the launch of the car.

However astonishingly, it's older brother i.e. the Jetta that costs twice as much still doesn't get it! Even on the Highline.

Last edited by Omtoatom : 29th January 2013 at 08:16.
Old 29th January 2013, 16:41   #3087

HARISH ex showroom is 28.6 and on road is 35 for the MCS. Considering that ,asking for what should be a kid deal to lap it up.
Old 1st February 2013, 19:02   #3088
Distinguished - BHPian

Hyundai Motor raises car prices!

HMIL on Friday said it has increased prices of all models starting from Eon to Santa Fe with immediate effect by up to Rs 20,878 to offset impact of rise in input cost and fluctuation in currency.

Source: ET
Old 2nd February 2013, 21:28   #3089
Senior - BHPian

Team,

What is best offer one can get on i20 ERA Diesel ?
The SA is even denying corporate discount.
Old 2nd February 2013, 21:56   #3090
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by F150 View Post
Team,

What is best offer one can get on i20 ERA Diesel ?
The SA is even denying corporate discount.
I am yet to come across ANY offers on i20! is the corporate discount available on other i20 diesel models?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks