Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th February 2012, 21:21   #2026
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

guys i will be taking delivery of my swift zdi in 10 days time. what can i bargain for? is there any corporate discount?
Old 29th February 2012, 01:51   #2027
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Every time i ask about "any corporate discount" common answer is "Sir no discount for Diesel vehicle" from every dealer. So i guess its difficult to get a discount on a ZDI Swift.

Btw, any idea if there is any corporate discount on the Figo EXI diesel? I spoke to Ford Manager (Mangalore). He offered 3rd year warranty free and basic accessories (mats). Spoke to Cauvery Ford in Bangalore and they advised that they provide even sunfilm worth 4K. So need to call Ford Mangalore again tomorrow and bargain

Any other offer people have come across for Figo Diesel in Bangalore/Mangalore? Kindly advice
Old 29th February 2012, 01:55   #2028
Senior - BHPian

A better car !

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyp View Post
what can i bargain for?
Seriously, I have a Swift too and I hate it. In your profile it says "booked Jazz" so what happened to that? Such a nice car to drive.
Old 29th February 2012, 02:24   #2029
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by recshenoy View Post
Btw, any idea if there is any corporate discount on the Figo EXI diesel? I spoke to Ford Manager (Mangalore). He offered 3rd year warranty free and basic accessories (mats). Spoke to Cauvery Ford in Bangalore and they advised that they provide even sunfilm worth 4K. So need to call Ford Mangalore again tomorrow and bargain
Please dont bargain for sunfilms. These guys provide entry level Garware stuff most of the times and will quote some BS regarding the price. You could either sign up for some better brands & variants, like 3M RE 35 or the likes and make sure to personally check the stuff used before installation. Else take some other accessories from the brochure list which will have a proper price mentioned.

Frankly, you can get some really good sunfilm for 3.5K [from 3M] for sides & rear, so this 4K is mostly some bull crap!
swiftnfurious is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th February 2012, 10:07   #2030
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoj
A better car !

Seriously, I have a Swift too and I hate it. In your profile it says "booked Jazz" so what happened to that? Such a nice car to drive.
I had booked the jazz and later the swift. Loved the jazz, but petrol costs are prohibitive. And honestly, I like driving the swift more. Hence I gave away space and premium feel for economy and driving pleasure.
Old 29th February 2012, 13:11   #2031
BHPian

Fiat Linea 2012 Discount

Currently, the New Linea retails for 9.95L (Dynamic Diesel) in Delhi. The dealer is offering free insurance which is for 25K bringing the price to 9.7L

There is also a corporate discount of 10K for which my company is not eligible (i have always worked for companies).

Plus, when hardpressed the dealer is willing to add in 5 year Extended Warranty and Road Assistance which is about 12 odd K( but wasn't this already on offer by Fiat).

At 9.7L, it's a good car considering Fiat's build quality and the exhaustive list of features.
Old 29th February 2012, 13:50   #2032
BHPian

Re: Fiat Linea 2012 Discount

Quote:
Originally Posted by varun.ppl View Post
Currently, the New Linea retails for 9.95L (Dynamic Diesel) in Delhi. The dealer is offering free insurance which is for 25K bringing the price to 9.7L

There is also a corporate discount of 10K for which my company is not eligible (i have always worked for companies).

Plus, when hardpressed the dealer is willing to add in 5 year Extended Warranty and Road Assistance which is about 12 odd K( but wasn't this already on offer by Fiat).

At 9.7L, it's a good car considering Fiat's build quality and the exhaustive list of features.
Varun -

Let me add a twist to your search here -

9.7L for the Dynamic Linea is way too on the higher side, I would go further and say 9.7L for even the Emotion is on the higher side.

Build, Ride and Handling for sure Fiat scores a lot but fails on the other departments such as the $$$ and the driving pleasure, on the driving part the major reason being 90HP and 200 Nm of Torque is not enough to pull this tank.

If you are not too bothered on the resale part, I'll highly recommend the Optra LS for you, with the discounts that are doing rounds these days, you can get one for 9L OTR.

What it offers - 2.0L Engine, 125.5 PS, 305 Nm, AWIS, All 4 disc brakes, all 5 alloys.

You can PM me for further details.

Final word - 9.7L for D Linea makes no sense to me.

All - The above mentioned comments are my perceptions, request you not to take them personally.

Happy Motoring !!
Torquedo is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th February 2012, 14:06   #2033
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torquedo View Post
Varun -

9.7L for the Dynamic Linea is way too on the higher side, I would go further and say 9.7L for even the Emotion is on the higher side.

If you are not too bothered on the resale part, I'll highly recommend the Optra LS for you, with the discounts that are doing rounds these days, you can get one for 9L OTR.

What it offers - 2.0L Engine, 125.5 PS, 305 Nm, AWIS, All 4 disc brakes, all 5 alloys.

All - The above mentioned comments are my perceptions, request you not to take them personally.
I would say your comments are spot on.
Old 29th February 2012, 15:12   #2034
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torquedo View Post
Varun -

Build, Ride and Handling for sure Fiat scores a lot but fails on the other departments such as the $$$ and the driving pleasure, on the driving part the major reason being 90HP and 200 Nm of Torque is not enough to pull this tank.

You can PM me for further details.

Final word - 9.7L for D Linea makes no sense to me.

Happy Motoring !!
In complete agreement with you, and owning two Chevrolet products (Aveo & Cruze), i can vouch for the commendable build quality and A$$ of Chevy atleast here in Delhi.

But reason i am considering the Linea is the sheer elegant design inside out which just grows on you (IMO) and reason not considering the Optra is that i already own the big daddy Cruze.

Thanks for your valuable suggestion.
Old 29th February 2012, 18:53   #2035
BHPian

I would be taking delivery of my New Swift Dzire VXi next week. What are the discounts/free accessories I can ask for. Advice from you all would be of great help.
Old 29th February 2012, 19:34   #2036
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyp View Post
guys i will be taking delivery of my swift zdi in 10 days time. what can i bargain for? is there any corporate discount?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadhuG View Post
I would be taking delivery of my New Swift Dzire VXi next week. What are the discounts/free accessories I can ask for. Advice from you all would be of great help.

Guys,

Since you are talking of taking delivery, I am assuming that you have already booked the car.

The discounts are given to ensure that you do not walk away from the car or that dealer. The right time to ask for discounts is before you book your car. Once you have booked, you do not have any bargaining power left, so it is entirely up to them.

Last edited by lapsi : 29th February 2012 at 19:44.
Old 29th February 2012, 19:49   #2037
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabhdadhichi View Post
I visited today VW Gurgaon.They are giving a good deal on 1.6 Polo 2011, with discounts nearing 1 Lakh including 50 K cash discount. Also add to that they are providing VW loan at 6.27 for 5 year tenure or 2.25 for 3 year tenure.

Along with 50 K cash discount comes free Insurance worth Rs 26,276, AMC for 2 Years that they claim saves about 20K expense and finally corporate discount of 9K which sums up to Rs 106276. The effective Price comes out to be around 629000 which can be financed at a very nominal rate.
@ saurabh.. What about the vento and jetta? Any discounts offered on the two? Is the interest rate of 6.25% applicable on these cars as well?
Old 29th February 2012, 20:36   #2038
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suv100

@ saurabh.. What about the vento and jetta? Any discounts offered on the two? Is the interest rate of 6.25% applicable on these cars as well?
It should be there for all the models of 2011 but since I was inquiring only for Polo didn't check for others.

If you are really keen let me know I will call up the sales guy and confirm you.
saurabhdadhichi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th February 2012, 21:54   #2039
BHPian

Me and my friend are planning to buy Cruze from Delhi sometime in March.

We spoke to few dealers in Delhi and are not able to get any good deals, as in good discounts.

Can anyone share any details regarding the best offer that they got regarding LT model Cruze, Delhi or Haryana Registration. Tried searching in this thread but couldn't find any cruze price check recently.

Thanks,
Raj
Old 1st March 2012, 10:16   #2040
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapsi View Post
Guys,

Since you are talking of taking delivery, I am assuming that you have already booked the car.

The discounts are given to ensure that you do not walk away from the car or that dealer. The right time to ask for discounts is before you book your car. Once you have booked, you do not have any bargaining power left, so it is entirely up to them.
Thanks lapsi. Though I agree with you, I believe there are still chances for me to get some freebies if not discounts...pl. correct me if I am wrong

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks