Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th August 2012, 21:03   #31
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hyundai i10 Blue Drive LPG Launched

Hyundai are charging a premium of around Rs.27k and are putting a very basic LPG kit, after market BRC sequential kits are available for 35k, so had they been able to negotiate and fit a BRC sequential kit in i10 Kappa version I am sure it would have been an instant hit atleast in South, they have missed an opportunity. I have seen quite a few i10/i20's Kappa versions running really fine with aftermarket sequential kits fitted by Pandian. Hyundai can still upgrade and release a new version of i10 LPG.

Last edited by deehunk : 6th August 2012 at 21:04.
Old 6th August 2012, 21:12   #32
BHPian

Re: Hyundai i10 Blue Drive LPG Launched

Quote:
Originally Posted by deehunk View Post
Hyundai are charging a premium of around Rs.27k and are putting a very basic LPG kit, after market BRC sequential kits are available for 35k, so had they been able to negotiate and fit a BRC sequential kit in i10 Kappa version I am sure it would have been an instant hit atleast in South, they have missed an opportunity. I have seen quite a few i10/i20's Kappa versions running really fine with aftermarket sequential kits fitted by Pandian. Hyundai can still upgrade and release a new version of i10 LPG.
Very True.My friend recently bought eon in Mumbai.The dealer offered I10/Eon with CNG kit and warranty,however he said it wont be factory fitted but fitted at the dealership.My friend finally bought Eon with the factory fitted LPG kit.

I guess I10 with automatic transmission with a CNG kit from market is a perfect combo to drive in a place like mumbai.Infact i saw one fitted with Lovato CNG kit.However the I10 lost its appeal because of the luggage carrrier at the top.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks