Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th July 2011, 23:07   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Nissan's *Student Brand Manager* Program. EDIT: Details of 2012 programme on Page 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by aravindwarrier View Post
Y
I just got selected as one of the 18 Nissan Student Brand Managers for this year, and was also declared west zone winner I had noticed this thread long back, but then chose to keep quiet till the finals get over. And it goes without saying that being part of this forum has helped me a lot.
Thanks a lot Rush for the very meaningful thread.
Hearty congratulations Aravind! You have done Teambhp and your B School proud.
I think an "A" Grade B school and Teambhp can be a "dressed to kill" combination for automobile companies in the present times.
Till last week, I was in the Management Development Institute,Gurgaon, to attend an in service training and so now I have a first hand insight as to how a B School can groom scholars in management lessons!
Old 8th July 2011, 23:31   #17
Senior - BHPian

re: Nissan's *Student Brand Manager* Program. EDIT: Details of 2012 programme on Page 2

Great achievement Arvind ! Its truly exciting to have you amongst us , as GTO said - please put your pen to the pedal and write down a detailed thread on your experience ! It should start from the selection process and then updated with what you guys are doing ( we understand of course that there may be some confidential stuff which we do not expect you to post )
Congratulations once again !
Old 9th July 2011, 00:18   #18
BHPian

Big thanks to all you guys. I promise i'll pen down a detailed report over this weekend.
Routine stuff alone is enough to keep us busy here , and I have to catchup on three days lectures lost as well

Last edited by aravindwarrier : 9th July 2011 at 00:24.
Old 9th July 2011, 16:28   #19
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Just a quick update : Added some more information to my post on the previous page:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Press Release received from Nissan:

- Nissan India today announced the selection of 18 students from across India as Nissan Student Brand Manager’s. Incidentally the Nissan Student Brand Manager (NSBM) Program 2011 managed to garner over 2,843 student registrations from over 450 colleges across 15 Indian cities, in only its second year.

- Delhi had the maximum number of registrations with 1,146 students, followed by Mumbai with 876 student applications, Chennai with 433 and Bengaluru with 388 applications.

- The selection program will be telecast in a 30 minutes format on Bloomberg UTV in five episodes, which includes four zonal rounds and one grand finale. The details of the telecast are as follows:

• Bangalore Zone – July 16, 2011
• Chennai Zone – July 23, 2011
• Delhi Zone – July 30, 2011
• Mumbai Zone - August 6, 2011
• Grand Finale - August 13, 2011

- The Nissan Student Brand Manager is an honorary position with the company and does not guarantee employment with Nissan. During their tenure, each student brand manager gets INR 30,000 as stipend and INR 20,000 as marketing budget to implement their initiatives for the full program. Apart from that each NSBM will be trained by the Nissan Corporate trainer and get a NSBM Kit (Digital camera, Visiting Card, T-shirt and Jacket) which equips them to conduct their initiatives in a professional manner. Also, each NSBM can get a “Nissan Micra” based on their requirements.

Attachment 574723

Attachment 574724
GTO is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th July 2011, 21:13   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I just got selected as one of the 18 Nissan Student Brand Managers for this year, and was also declared west zone winner
Quote:
Big thanks to all you guys. I promise i'll pen down a detailed report over this weekend.
Congrats buddy!! Way to go!! Go ahead and win that Micra; my Micra will have company on T-Bhp!! And where are you in the photos posted by GTO? Can you show us where you are?
Old 18th April 2012, 17:04   #21
BHPian

The Nissan Student Brand Manager (NSBM) program is back. It is now in its 3 year.

The 2012 edition of the campaign is a redesigned campaign from that of last year and will have internationally renowned panelists like Dr. Nirmalya Kumar from the London business school.

The NSBM 2012 will culminate in the selection of 30 Nissan Student Brand Managers who will receive a grant of Rs.10,000 per month for 6 months to help them conceptualize and implement innovative ideas on Nissan brand visibility and sustenance. NSBMs will be given Nissan Micras to help them feel and engage their thoughts in line with the product propositions.

The range of activities will vary from creating unique events of their own from setting up test-drive days at their respective colleges to creating buzz about brand Nissan among student community. The campaign will be open to second year management students across the country, including the Eastern part of the country, where it was not thrown open last year.

Leading B-schools including IIM-Indore, Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, IMT Ghaziabad, IIT-M, IIMS, DoMS, VIT, Institute of Management, Orissa, Birla school Of Management, Kolkata, IIM-C, will be participating in the campaign.

Participation and Selection Criteria
  • Students who meet the eligibility criteria (should have completed first year of course) can participate in this program by undertaking a small project outlined by the company.
  • The students will register at the website and submit their proposal on the basis of theme decided by the Jury in a PPT or a PDF format up to 5 MB of data.
  • Entries will be shortlisted from every region and be called for the zonal rounds in Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi, Chennai and Kolkata to face the Jury for further selection.
  • Entries shortlisted from all the five zones will be called in for 2-day finale programme.
  • 30 students will be appointed after the final round. They will be trained by Nissan experts for the roll-out of 6 month program.
jalsa777 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th April 2012, 14:30   #22
BHPian

Nice one Aravind - Congrats! although this is a bit late from me.
Your presentation was indeed very good and was received very well. I hope you had a good experience.
Old 11th July 2012, 14:16   #23
BHPian

Re: Nissan's *Student Brand Manager* Program. EDIT: Details of 2012 programme on Page

Nissan selects 19 budding marketing professionals as Student Brand Managers 2012

Nissan Motor India Pvt. Ltd. (NMIPL) yesterday announced the list of the 19 students from across India selected as Nissan Student Brand Managers (NSBM) for 2012.

Participation for the third edition of the NSBM program was better than its previous editions with 2,467 registrations from 590 colleges across 25 cities. Mumbai had the maximum number of registrations with 880 students, followed by New Delhi with 618, Chennai with 445 and Bengaluru with 362 applications.

As was mentioned in the earlier posts in this thread, the panellists this year consisted of eminent personalities. Dr. Nirmalya Kumar – Marketing Guru & Faculty - London Business School, Mr. Prahlad Kakkar - Ad Film Director - Genesis Films, Mr. Harish Bijoor - CEO - Harish Bijoor Consults Inc, Mr. Josy Paul - National Creative Director - BBDO India and Mr. Nitish Tipnis - Director – Sales & Marketing - Hover Automotive India.

The panellists shortlisted the final entries from every region and 41 students were selected for the final round in Mumbai. The entries were judged on aspects like Uniqueness of the Idea, Relevance to the Automobile Industry, Clarity or Communication of Ideas, Innovative Thinking and Feasibility, while executing the Ideas.

The range of activities for the NSBM’s this year will vary from creating unique events of their own, from setting up test-drive days at their respective colleges to creating buzz about brand Nissan among student community. This year, the campaign was open to second year management students across the country, including the eastern part of the country where it was not thrown open last year.

Here is the list of the 19 NSBMs. Any BHP-ians in here?

Nissan's *Student Brand Manager* Program. EDIT: Details of 2012 programme on Page 2-nissanstudents.jpg
Old 11th July 2012, 16:49   #24
BHPian

Re: Nissan's *Student Brand Manager* Program. EDIT: Details of 2012 programme on Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeNukem View Post

Here is the list of the 19 NSBMs. Any BHP-ians in here?
Glad to see at least one representation from FMS. Hope he wins
Old 11th July 2012, 17:25   #25
BHPian

The Nissan Student Brand Manager 2012 program winners. Nissan's *Student Brand Manager* Program. EDIT: Details of 2012 programme on Page 2-nsbm2012_grandfinale_02.jpg

The diverse panellists that selected the winners.
Nissan's *Student Brand Manager* Program. EDIT: Details of 2012 programme on Page 2-nsbm2012_grandfinale_01.jpg
Old 20th June 2013, 17:11   #26
GTO
Team-BHP Support

The Nissan Student Brand Manager programme (NSBM) entered its fourth consecutive year with the launch of the 2013 season.

The company, which is accepting entries onto the program is targeting more than 4,000 registrations with the aim of appointing 30 NSBM’s for the next six months. Nissan will make the NSBM platform a lot more rewarding this year by gifting the ‘Nissan Micra’ as the final prize to the national winner.

The six month schedule commences in July 2013 and culminates in December 2013.

The NSBM 2013 will culminate in the selection of 30 Nissan Student Brand Managers who will receive a grant for six months to help them conceptualize and implement ideas on Nissan brand visibility and impact. As a NSBM they will also get a Nissan Micra to conduct activities such as test drives and host marketing activities and align their thoughts to the product propositions.

Stage 1: Online registration, SMS (who am I in 160 characters), and sharing on Facebook
Stage 2: (Elimination round): Video making on 2 scenarios
Stage 3: (Zonal round): 5 zones, 25 students from each zone. Case study to be shared followed by PPT with jury.
Stage 4: (Grand Finale): 30 students. Team agency pitch and reach the car final interview.
Old 21st June 2013, 10:35   #27
Senior - BHPian

Glad to see another season taking place. Its a great initiative and a wonderful opportunity for students!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
The Nissan Student Brand Manager programme (NSBM) entered its fourth consecutive year with the launch of the 2013 season.

The company, which is accepting entries onto the program is targeting more than 4,000 registrations with the aim of appointing 30 NSBM’s for the next six months. Nissan will make the NSBM platform a lot more rewarding this year by gifting the ‘Nissan Micra’ as the final prize to the national winner.

The six month schedule commences in July 2013 and culminates in December 2013.

The NSBM 2013 will culminate in the selection of 30 Nissan Student Brand Managers who will receive a grant for six months to help them conceptualize and implement ideas on Nissan brand visibility and impact. As a NSBM they will also get a Nissan Micra to conduct activities such as test drives and host marketing activities and align their thoughts to the product propositions.

Stage 1: Online registration, SMS (who am I in 160 characters), and sharing on Facebook
Stage 2: (Elimination round): Video making on 2 scenarios
Stage 3: (Zonal round): 5 zones, 25 students from each zone. Case study to be shared followed by PPT with jury.
Stage 4: (Grand Finale): 30 students. Team agency pitch and reach the car final interview.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks