Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Loans & Insurance
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th February 2017, 17:21   #211
BHPian

Re: All queries about Loan NOC, RC Entry and Hypothecation removal

Useful post (and humorous): http://bangalore.citizenmatters.in/a...-rto-bangalore
Old 27th February 2017, 16:24   #212
BHPian

I need some help on an SOS basis. I own a TN regd Ford Figo for which I had applied for a NOC from Chennai, TN with the intention of getting the vehicle re-registeted in Pune, Maharashtra. However within a year of my transfer to Pune, I moved to Bangalore. Now I intend to sell the car. I've procured a NOC from Pune RTO stating that my vehicle was not applied for re-registration - i.e I did not use my TN issue NOC in Maharashtra for re-registration.

Now my question is how do i get the TN issued NOC cancelled? Also am told that I may have to visit the home RTO office (where the car is regd) and also visit the Crime Records Bureau to get some NOCs. Is that true? I've tried contacting some RTO agents none of them have been able to give me a proper response or assistance. Anyone who may have an experience here can please enlighten me on how to go about this activity.
Old 14th April 2017, 14:29   #213
BHPian

Update on my RC Dehypothecation experience at Bangalore Jayanagar RTO (KA-05):

I submitted my application on 6th March 2017 as I had planned a drive to Chennai exactly a month later. It was a request for Dehypothecation as well as address change and therefore I submitted the following:
1. Form CMV-35 with sign and seal from Bank (2 copies)
2. NOC from bank (I was told by the manager that it is only valid for 2 months)
3. Original RC (To be placed inside a self addressed envelope)
4. Form CMV-33 for address change
5. Address proof

All the above need to be filed. The file and the envelope are available just outside the RTO office for about Rs 40/-. The file is first verified by an officer who then tells the amount to be paid. Then I was asked to pay the money at the counter and bring back the receipt with the hologram. Once the receipt is verified, the file is accepted and an acknowledgement is provided at another counter indicating the date by when the RC would be sent. (This was 6th April in my case).

However, as I did not receive the RC even after 20 days, I went to the RTO again on 4th April only to find that my request was approved on 20th March but the Smart card was yet to be printed. I then caught hold of an officer who got me the RC (after a 1.5 hour wait) when I requested that I need it urgently.

Cheers
Rahulb22
rahulb22 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th April 2017, 15:38   #214
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulb22 View Post
Update on my RC Dehypothecation experience at Bangalore Jayanagar RTO (KA-05):...

Cheers
Rahulb22
Thank you for the details. Wanted to know if your change of address was falling under the same RTO ?

I too am in the process of getting the hypothecation removed but from Yeshwanthpura RTO and my new address falls under Mallathahalli RTO.
So, wanted to check if the bland procedure of getting the NOCs from RTO for change of address is still relevant.

Last edited by FlyingSpur : 23rd May 2017 at 22:44. Reason: Please avoid quoting entire large posts. Thanks.
Old 29th April 2017, 15:53   #215
Senior - BHPian

EMIs on our both cars have been completed 2-3 years back. Now we want to have NOC for completion of loans. For one car we have loan documentation but for the other one (UTI bank days), there are no loan documents with us.

How to get NOC in both cases? RC will do?
Old 29th April 2017, 17:08   #216
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluevolt View Post
EMIs on our both cars have been completed 2-3 years back. Now we want to have NOC for completion of loans. For one car we have loan documentation but for the other one (UTI bank days), there are no loan documents with us.
How to get NOC in both cases?
The more pertinent question is how could you forget getting the NOC for 2-3 years .

I assume you have atleast the loan account numbers with you. Just approach the bank and request for Clearance Certificate. Since it has been some time since the last EMI was paid, they may ask for a nominal fee.
dailydriver is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd May 2017, 08:24   #217
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanasu View Post
Thank you for the details. Wanted to know if your change of address was falling under the same RTO ?

I too am in the process of getting the hypothecation removed but from Yeshwanthpura RTO and my new address falls under Mallathahalli RTO.
So, wanted to check if the bland procedure of getting the NOCs from RTO for change of address is still relevant.
Hi Kanasu,

Sorry for the delayed response. In my case, it was the same RTO, so NOC was not required. I guess in your case it would be needed.
rahulb22 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th May 2017, 13:41   #218
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulb22 View Post
Hi Kanasu,

Sorry for the delayed response. In my case, it was the same RTO, so NOC was not required. I guess in your case it would be needed.
Yes, NOC was indeed required. I've submitted the forms at Yeshwanthpura RTO and I've to wait for a month before I get it.

Will post the complete procedure here after it gets completed
Old 8th May 2017, 14:36   #219
BHPian

Hi Guys!

Quick question regarding the reregistration process. I just finalized a deal on a pre-owned bike and after checking the documents, I realized that the previous owner hasn't removed the hypothecation from the RC card.

Bike was registered in May 2016 and the last EMI for the bike was paid in April 2017. I confirmed from the documents that the loan has been paid in full and he is waiting for the NOC.

Now my question is, is it imperative to remove the hypothecation from the RC before I submit the Form 29 and Form 30 to register the bike in my name? Or will the previous owner have to get the RC records updated first before I can apply for an NOC from the RTO to complete the registration in my name?

Cheers!
R-Six
Old 28th May 2017, 16:12   #220

A small query I would like to post.

I have a 2008 Delhi registered Wagonr, its still on ICICI bank name. NOC from bank has expired and I have relocated to Punjab.

I would like to complete the below steps:
1. Get new form35 and NOC from ICICI in Mohali Punjab
2. Remove bank name from RC from delhi
3. Finally, sell the car.

In all this, I would like to avoid a trip to Delhi. I am not lazy but very busy in work. If someone knows someone who can help me do this for less money, I would be grateful.

Thanks,
Sumit
Old 1st June 2017, 14:00   #221
Team-BHP Support

A friend is planning on relocating his KA-registered car to another state. The car is a year old and under a loan for the next few years.

The RTO says no NOC without an NOC from bank first, and the bank says no NOC without clearing the loan outright.

I find it difficult to believe it's impossible to relocate an on-loan car to another state in India. Any pointers?
Old 1st June 2017, 14:13   #222
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumitbhai View Post
In all this, I would like to avoid a trip to Delhi. I am not lazy but very busy in work. If someone knows someone who can help me do this for less money, I would be grateful.

Thanks,
Sumit
Another option is, sell this car to a used car dealer in your city. Of course, they'll quote you less than what an individual would, especially so given the trouble of removing hypothecation.

But it solves your purpose, of saving the hassle.

This will work a tad better if you exchange this car for a new one.
Old 11th September 2017, 10:24   #223
Senior - BHPian

Urgent Help

An year ago, I had sold my to a gentleman in Thane and had taken a written statement from buyer that he is buying the respective car and had also taken his identity & address proof supporting with the statement. I gave him all the requisite transfer forms, duly signed.

That person did not transfer the car in his name and has now further sold it to another guy who has got in touch with me and is asking for my AADHAR CARD, PANCARD & TWO PHOTOS.

The car has TARDEO RTO number (MH 01) and was later transferred to BORIVALI RTO with same number (under my ownership).

As a seller, am I required to give PHOTOS, AADHAR & PANCARD along with signed forms?

Regards-Sonu
Old 11th September 2017, 11:01   #224
BHPian

Re: Urgent Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariesonu View Post
.....That person did not transfer the car in his name and has now further sold it to another guy........As a seller, am I required to give PHOTOS, AADHAR & PANCARD along with signed forms?
RTOs require an address proof (Aadhaar or any other proof) and photos for transfer of ownership.
Some RTOs do ask to submit the PAN of the seller but I think that is only when the vehicle is under loan. Other BHPians may be able to clarify.

Not to give you "gyaan" but I think you should have checked earlier if the vehicle was actually transferred to the first gentleman when the car was sold. This is the reason many sellers insist on transfer of ownership as early as possible
Old 11th September 2017, 11:09   #225
Senior - BHPian

Re: Urgent Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayantvs View Post
RTOs require an address proof (Aadhaar or any other proof) and photos for transfer of ownership.
Some RTOs do ask to submit the PAN of the seller but I think that is only when the vehicle is under loan. Other BHPians may be able to clarify. - OK

Not to give you "gyaan" but I think you should have checked earlier if the vehicle was actually transferred to the first gentleman when the car was sold. This is the reason many sellers insist on transfer of ownership as early as possible
I have stayed in touch with the first guy and kept asking him to send me image proof of RC entry on WHATSAPP and he kept dilly-dallying it. That is the reason, that he still had my number and which he has now conveniently passed on to the new buyer.
The car will be re-registered in Thane now.

Regards-Sonu

Last edited by ariesonu : 11th September 2017 at 11:12.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks