Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Loans & Insurance
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd March 2011, 10:11   #136
Senior - BHPian

Re: All queries about Loan NOC, RC Entry and Hypothecation removal

Condolences meonbhp.

Apart from what others have mentioned, I'm sure RTO will request you to produce either Death certificate or an Affidavit from a lawyer mentioning about your father's death, when you want to transfer the ownership of a vehicle from a person who is no more.
Old 23rd March 2011, 10:24   #137
Senior - BHPian

thank you Samsag
are the rest of the steps outlined correct or not as per your knowledge?
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsag12 View Post
@ shankar.balan: Regarding your point no. 4 the form which you have to fill is FORM NO. 35, a specimen of which is here. http://www.transportindia.in/pdfforms/form35.pdf
Old 26th March 2011, 15:06   #138
BHPian

2 NOC's and 2 Form 35's recd

Team,My EMI's are finished .I also got 2 original form 35, and 2 original NOC's from Bank.I guess I have to submit both original form 35 to RTO alongwith PUC,RC,Insurance,DL. But I wanted to know do I have to submit both the NOC's also ? (they are on a single page,meaning one on one half of page) or do I have to tear it into half and keep the other one for my use.Plz throw some light.
Old 5th April 2011, 20:42   #139
BHPian

I have an year old Figo and was bought under loan from HDFC Bank. Now I am moving to Bangalore from Noida and taking the car with me. I wish to get KA registration. What are the formalities for that? Will the bank agree on this?
Old 18th April 2011, 16:08   #140
BHPian

Car loan completed with TMF and a big relief .
What more relief is that, promptly received the NOC from TMF within 15-days. Infact it was delivered to Bangalore office 3-days after completing the Loan contract date.

So, the car was registered in Hubli, so have to give the following documents to RTO:

1. Original RC
2. Form-35 (in duplicate)
3. NOC from Finance company
4. Emission certificate
5. Insurance copy (photocopy, but provided original)
6. Id proof (PAN card copy)
7. Envelope with appropriate stamps affixed. New policy from Govt is that, the RC book will be dispatched through post.

In addition to the above documents, to be on safer side, I've attached following:
1. Driving license (photocopy)
2. Address proof (photocopy or original).

Expecting to receive the same within 7-days. Total fee to be paid is Rs 100 + 15 for postal stamp.

No agent is required.

Regards,
Mahadev
Old 26th July 2011, 16:05   #141
BHPian

I bought my second hand Honda City (1998, 1.5 exi Sports) in Delhi and moved to Mumbai about a year after my purchase. Never bothered to take an NOC from Delhi, drove around in Mumbai for almost three years with DL registration, mostly trouble-free (except for one or two instances of a grand or two in bribes, very bad, but in the scheme of things, only minor speed bumps).
Shifted to Bangalore and decided to make amends for my Mumbai stint, so got NOC from Delhi to transfer car to Bangalore. The good work stopped there and a year after, the NOC is still lying with me, somewhere in a hidden drawer and the car continues to wear the DL plate. Clearly, it is no longer valid.
Problem is, it is time to let go, but I don't know how. The car is neither registered in Delhi nor Bangalore and I don't want to give it any random dealer/individual for fear of misuse. I guess my options are:

1. Cancel the NOC and try to sell the car in Delhi OR
2. Reissue NOC and try to register the car in Bangalore and sell in Bangalore

Can anyone help me with the process and cost involved with the above options and which should be a more reasonable way out? I am more inclined to save time and avoid hassle rather than make optimum return in value on the car. Also, any leads to helpful souls who can help me do this would be God sent!

Many TIA

Last edited by skjlives : 26th July 2011 at 16:06.
Old 26th July 2011, 16:19   #142
Senior - BHPian

I own a Honda Shine that I bought on a loan from ICICI Bank around 4 years ago. The loan term was 1 year and they sent a letter confirming closure. During this time, I was away from India and could not get this task done. Just to complicate matters I am also unable to find the relevant RC book. Instead of discussing what I should have done (which I heard a lot anyway!) can someone help me with what to do next?

Should I start by getting a duplicate letter from ICICI as the original one was valid only for a year? Or should I get a duplicate RC book from the RTO before that? If it is the RTO, how do I go about it and what documents would I require?
Old 7th August 2011, 14:11   #143

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenster View Post
Hello Friends,
I dont know if this question is OT, but i didn't find a thread that was more appropriate.

I got my car delivered on 9th July 2010 and its 19th Aug now and I still have not received the RC SmartCard yet. Car was registered with the Electronic City (Bangalore) RTO.

The thing my wife and I both work and are not at home during the daytime. We may have missed the delivery for this reason. But I stay in an apartment complex and all my couriers come from security. There was no courier that came to the security and there have been no Visit-Slips left with them for this missed delivery anyway.

Can someone please help me with tracking the RC smartcard here in bangalore?

The thing is, I spoke to the Dealer from whom I bought the car and he says that if i dont receive it till 45days after delivery, I can tell him and he will get it collected from the RTO and give it to me. Is this the only option or are there any other options available.

I dont intend to go to the RTO since i dont know the local language and tracking such a delivery will be a BIG issue over there.

Please help me guys!!
Did you manage to get your smart card? I know it is late but I bought my car on 17 June and I am in the same position with both of us working and no way of knowing whether it has come and gone.
Old 7th August 2011, 15:30   #144
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhnag View Post
Did you manage to get your smart card? I know it is late but I bought my car on 17 June and I am in the same position with both of us working and no way of knowing whether it has come and gone.
Hey, yeah I got the RC Card eventually. I asked the Sales Manager and the RTO Rep to get the Smart cards after it got returned from my house. They have their agents at the RTOs who can get the RC Cards to the Showroom.

This process however takes a long time. Since there is a overhead of the card being sent for delivery and return etc etc.
Zenster is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st September 2011, 21:17   #145
BHPian

Hi,

I have a little bit complicated problem here. I registered my car on 30th August 2011 ( 2 days ago) will get reg number tomorrow. This is purchased through lease from company. but I will be leaving company by september 30.
So I plan to foreclose the before end of september.
The concern is regarding the RC smartcard. I heard it will come in 1 month. By the time it come, the owner will be already changed. Im wondering if there is a way to speed up the RC process time. Is it possible to submit some request to the RTO (bangalore).

cheers
humveeguy
Old 24th November 2011, 09:10   #146
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahadev_kc View Post

Expecting to receive the same within 7-days. Total fee to be paid is Rs 100 + 15 for postal stamp.

No agent is required.

Regards,
Mahadev
Mahadev, how many days it took for you to receive your card to your postal address?. I am in the same boat and expecting the card soon.
Old 1st December 2011, 09:22   #147
BHPian

I am in Pune. Last week i foreclosed my car loan from SBI and got NOC (1 copy) and form 35 (2 copies).
Now i need to go to Chinchwad RTO for hypothecation removal.
can somebody tell me the process (apart from regular process listed here), i think it's lil different in Pune.
All the mentioned documents here, i'll carry with me.
Old 3rd December 2011, 21:30   #148
BHPian

Hi Team,

I need help regarding transfer of bike to Electronics city RTO from Gurgaon, I have obtained the NOC, but I would need to pay the road tax here, but for that it seems the Invoice is required, my bike is 9 years old!! I don't have the invoice now, I am moving abroad, planning to sell it in bangalore, after getting it re registered.

Can you please recommend an agent who can help me with this.

Thanks
Shailesh
Old 4th December 2011, 17:44   #149
Senior - BHPian

@aspire - there are at least 2 threads on MV tax in KA. One is started by samurai (use the advanced search feature, and search for threads started by "samurai", with "tax" in the title.). Other contains "HIGH ALERT" in the title.

I think it will be cheaper for you to send the bike back to Gurgaon, and buy another bike in KA.

If you insist on holding on the the bike, check out what samurai did to his jeep in the thread mentioned above.

Sorry - i could easily give you the fish, but feel that teaching you how to fish is better. :-D
Old 12th December 2011, 16:09   #150
BHPian

Today i went to Pimpri Chinchwad RTO in Pune to get hypothecation removed from my Car RC.
I carried following documents:
1. Original RC (wrapped in small poly bag)
2. Bank NOC (original)
3. Form 35 (both orginal copies)
4. PUC (copy)
5. Insurance (copy)
6. ID Proof (Pan card - copy)
7. Trade certificate from SBI Bank (story follows below)

Process in RTO:
1. Go to Room no. 8 : get all the documents verified
2. Go to room no. 3 : get the remark (remark is basically seal and sign of a person)
3. Go to room no. 9 : pay 120 rupees, get the receipt
4. Go to room no. 8 again : submit the documents and receipt (he will write the receipt no. on documents and give you the receipt back). He will ask you to come back after 5 days (i went on Monday and he asked me to come back on friday to collect New RC).

I foreclosed the Loan but SBI person only gave me NOC and form 35. When i asked them for trade certificate on phone, lady was helpful and she asked me to go to their Head office which is in Golibar maidan. I went there and asked them for Trade certificate. They immediately gave it.
Trade certificate is a paper with all the information regarding TAX paid to RTO by Bank. there is no mention of customer or any other info related to vehicle. RTO just needs the number mentioned on this trade certificate.
If you don't have Trade certificate then you have to pay 1000 rupees as fine and get the receipt. then you can get your normal hypothecation process rolling.

I am attaching the Trade certificate which is valid only for 2011 in Pune for SBI Bank people. just make a copy and you are done.
there will be new Trade certificate in 2012.

I saved 1000 rupees of agent as the process was quite simple and took only 20 minutes.
Attached Thumbnails
All queries about Loan NOC, RC Entry and Hypothecation removal-form-17.jpg  

Last edited by Nicky : 12th December 2011 at 16:11.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks