Exceeds Your Expectation 72 18.14%
Meets Your Expectation 170 42.82%
Below Your Expectation 69 17.38%
Improvement Needed 68 17.13%
Voters: 397. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 7th September 2010, 17:03   #211
BHPian

which one are you referring to? rama motors?
Old 7th September 2010, 20:23   #212
BHPian

Tata-Fiat Service Review

I am happy with the service.

My palio never had any issues in the whole 2.5 yrs of ownership.

Had a big dent on my left rear door and bumper it was all done to my satisfaction at Prerna Motors-Hosur Road service center and insurance claimed

All issues like smoke in exhaust,vibration,engine noise,door lock jamming were resolved to my satisfaction.

Thanks to Fiat followup callback for feedback its very effective,if the service center does not resolve the issue tell it to Fiat guys and the service center calls up and schedules an appointment to fix it.

Old 7th September 2010, 20:46   #213
BHPian

I own a Linea emotion pk and have had good experience with ASPI motors Ahmedabad. A dealership-service center just opened up in Baroda and I have yet to give them a try.
This thread is a really good initiative and a goldmine for FIAT- if they follow it, they can identify problem dealerships that give FIAT A/S/S a bad name.
Hopefully the hatemongers will stay away.
Old 7th September 2010, 20:57   #214
BHPian

There should also be options to vote for Bad, Very bad and Worst. I might have vote "Worst" but instead voted for "Need Improvement" as there is no options
Old 7th September 2010, 22:32   #215
Senior - BHPian

My question to all car owners with all the makes included, how many you of you are happy with the service?

Have heard people having issue with Maruti, Hyundai, Honda, Mahindra etc ***. have owned a fiat for last 2 years and i am v happy with the service part esp with concorde bangalore and satisfied with automatrix too.

my funda if you deal with a knowledgeable advisor who has good intention then you will have a easy time else you are in trouble might be any car.
Old 20th October 2010, 11:06   #216
Senior - BHPian

Fiat Italy calling customers in India to get feedback

Several Punto and Linea customers have been receiving calls from Fiat Italy to get their feedback on the ownership. I hope I too will get that some day - need to tell them in detail about how TATA sells and services Fiats.

Have any of you received such calls?
Old 20th October 2010, 14:22   #217

I own a Punto Active 1.2 Petrol.

After all the talks in TBHP about FIAT's service I was a bit skeptical and I largely bought the car with nothing but simple hope(and loads of trust on TBHP's verdict on the machine) that everything would be ok.

FIAT service, from my perspective (first car), is largely exceeding expectations. But I would come back and comment on this post again in a week's time. My car is going for a second free service at Concorde Motors, Chennai.

I am going there with the following queries/complaints for my Punto:

1) For a petrol car, mine is too noisy from inside. Didnt realize it till I drove my sister's old Swift and my friend's all new i10 sportz.
2) The glove box, opens up in a slightest bump in the road. Tried to fix it myself and was irritatingly surprised to see that the lock-assembly was not there. It contains the hook that latches on with the dash and thats it. No connector between the hook and the handle!
3) Front-Right tyre pressure seems to wane off too much and too soon than the other ones. I had a flat tyre on this some time ago. But surely a tube-less with one puncture should far better.
4) AC cooling. It has been the biggest let down of all. The rear passengers, mostly my parents, almost convince me to believe that this car is one with Front seat A/C and not for the whole inside.

I dont know how much of the above is solvable, but if my ratings "Exceeds" is to be justified again, I would expect that 2,3 to be completely resolved and 1,4 addressed properly, if my ratings needs to stay!
Old 8th December 2010, 12:22   #218
Senior - BHPian

Re: FIAT's A.S.S, let the real owners speak.

Let me pen down this interesting experience;
The other day, my colleague and me were having a discussion on cars and he is an owner of a Ritz Vxi. The car has met with 3 accidents in the 6 months of ownership and he is looking to sell it off (bad luck kind of thing).

With me being a Fiat fan, i obviously asked him if he's interested in the Punto. He replied saying that the car is nice, but he just cannot trust the service (that too with only one dealer in Pune now - Pandit who's service is quite terrible from what i have read on the forum) and does not want to move away from the Maruti stable and was actually thinking about another Ritz.

I put across the same question on the Fiat website (CEO's corner), explaining that i am evaluating the Punto, but what assurance can you give me on service, especially with only one dealer, etc. Also added that since i'll be moving out from Maruti, my expectations are very high.

In 15 mins he got a call from Tata Motors (this person said he was specifically dealing with Fiat complaints) and he confirmed that there are two more dealerships opening up shortly in Pune (in about 2 months) and that they are aware that Pandit tends to act smart sometimes & assured him of all support. In another 5 mins, he gets a call from Pandit Auto asking if they should bring a car for test drive !

We finally went to the dealership since its quite close to office. They did not have the 1.4 for a test drive, so test drove the 1.2. They have separate SA's for Fiat now with Fiat uniform. The Tata Motors SA was mentioning that Fiat has become very strict now and if there is any complaint strict action is taken, so he was actually telling us not to post anything on the website if the issue if not serious. They also promised to bring the 1.4 to his house at his convenience.

All in all i was really surprised at the response, and my colleague was too and did not expect this at all.

Last edited by fiat_tarun : 8th December 2010 at 12:26.
Old 8th December 2010, 12:46   #219
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiat_tarun View Post
I put across the same question on the Fiat website (CEO's corner).
In 15 mins he gets a call from Tata Motors
In another 5 mins, he gets a call from Pandit Auto asking if they should bring a car for test drive !

All in all i was really surprised at the response, and my colleague was too and did not expect this at all.
No wonder why Fiat is at Rank 2 in the JRD Survey.
interesting to see the decision after this incident. Did your friend decide on Fiat or went back to MS?
Old 8th December 2010, 13:20   #220
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
No wonder why Fiat is at Rank 2 in the JRD Survey.
interesting to see the decision after this incident. Did your friend decide on Fiat or went back to MS?
He's asked for the 1.4 to be sent to his residence over the weekend. Lets see what he decides. I must also add.. While we were at the dealership we also test drove the T-Jet. Both of us came back like that guy in the Indica Vista ad !
My colleague is still working out his finances (all permutations & combinations) to see if he can afford the T-Jet.
Old 21st December 2010, 10:23   #221
BHPian

I took delivery of a Medium grey Punto MJD Active on 12 December from Prerana Motors Sarjapur Road, Bangalore. When the car had arrived a couple of days back, I got a call from the showroom, myself and wifey went and inspected the car and okeyed for registration.

Just before the day of delivery, i went over again to the showroom with my dad, as he wanted to see a grey punto live..to my horror, there were huge scratches on the rear bumper. The showroom driver who was moving a Manza out of the parking lot, scratched my car.

scratches on your new car even before day 1 of ownership is a real pain. so I met the Sales manager Mr. Ashok and he told that he will replace the bumper for me. Until that time, he assured me that he would paint the bumper to the original condition so that i can take the delivery of a scratchless car.

here comes the best part, (why i voted exceeds expectations) when the I received the car, door handles and rear view mirrors were also painted in body colour as a good will gesture . The SA asked me if i wanted to get the front grill also to be painted silver, but i somehow liked the black front grill and told him to leave it as it was.

I understood that keeping your cool in such situations and not blasting the sales dept sometimes actually pays. My detailed initial ownership report with pictures is "comming soon".

I am very satisfied with Fiat delearship and hope that service levels stay high.
Old 23rd December 2010, 17:48   #222
Senior - BHPian

Sales experience with Pandit Auto was very good. The owner being TBHP member too helped of course. I will be going for my 1st service on Saturday for my Linea MJD and will post the experience. Fiat is definitely changing and I hope that everyone will have a pleasent experience.

I have also owned a Palio 1,2 Sports for 6 years and never ever have had a moment to regret owning her nor did I ever face issues with spare parts.
Old 23rd December 2010, 18:24   #223
BHPian

My experience with FIAT has been pretty good.

I have done 2 services for my Palio SDX and has been pretty much happy with the service.

I got the service done from Prerana Motors, Kudlu Gate and they have been pretty good apart from the listless ladies answering the phone when you call them to fix an appointment for service

FIAT has been very prompt with follow up calls from Pune and I'm very much impressed by their attitude to take feedback and they have definitely ensured that the it is being acted upon to improve things for good
Old 25th January 2011, 10:47   #224

I recently bought Fiat Linea T-Jet from Wasan Motors, Chembur, Mumbai on 20th Dec, 2010. While the car is amazing and evokes a 'wow' from me every time I drive her, the after sales service is pathetic from Wasan Motors.
While braking at low speeds, there's a whistling sound from the car from day 1. Wasan Motors have taken my car to their workshop multiple times, but are unable to correct it... first 2 times, they didn't even understand the problem and just cleaned the vehicle and gave it back to me.

I am directly in touch with Fiat India but it doesn't seem to be working.

Any leads on this front would help!!!
Old 25th January 2011, 11:44   #225
rbp
BHPian

I am pleasantly surprised with how good the Fiat service has become, though I own a i20, I am very very happy that FIAT is serious about India, I will definitely recommend FIAT cars to potential buyers from now. Cheers to FIAT.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks