Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th May 2009, 14:08   #46
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles69 View Post
Yes we did quite recently for a colleague from Mandovi. We checked with RNS earlier on and then my colleague decided to go the Mandovi way. He prolly had to wait for about 20 days tops and his car was delivered.
Sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience Riju.

If you need help from Mandovi do gimme a buzz. My dad knows the owner of Mandovi personally and we have been their customers for over 12 years. Apart from our Padmini, all our car's have been maruti's and bought from Mandovi and serviced by them (until i moved out of blore).

You can go to Mandovi to pay your next insurance renewal fee.

P.S. They send a reminder by post and call you too, so chances of missing the deadline are remote.

By the way, we had an issue with one of our car's long back and RNS could not fix the issue. The car used to roll to the right when the steering was let loose. RNS rotated the tires and the car rolled or pulled to the opposite direction. Dad's workplace was right behind RNS and hence the car was sent to them for service. First time and last time at RNS.

Last edited by n_aditya : 5th May 2009 at 14:15.
Old 5th May 2009, 14:10   #47
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_aditya View Post
Sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience Riju.

P.S. They send a reminder by post and call you too, so chances of missing the deadline are remote.
And they come and collect the cheque too..
Old 6th May 2009, 12:48   #48
Team-BHP Support

Previously i had a bad experience with some stupid manager when i went in for a warranty replacement. After that things had become better with Sachin my friendly SA always taking extra care with my car.

Until yesterday when things turned a lil ugly all because of a stupid oil change, i think the senior management in RNS Yeshwanthpur needs to wake up and take a lesson or two in Customer relations from their juniors.

More details here http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/1290146-post627.html
Old 11th May 2009, 12:26   #49
Team-BHP Support

Another one of their good guys has decided to move on! dang! Sachin gave me a call over weekend and informed that he cant stand the attitude anymore and the oil fiasco was another nail in the coffin, along with many similar issues from non cooperative sen managers in the recent past.

I dont intend to drive 30 kms anymore for service to RNS Yeshwanthpur and will have to find a new place now for the job. I have good relation with RNS hosur (touch wood), so might help. Though they are lil below par with parts availability (since it has to come from main center Yeshwanthpur) and experience with swift D, hopefully that situation has changed/will change.

I think RNS yeshwanthpur are losing it out chasing the number game, really sad.

Last edited by Jaggu : 11th May 2009 at 12:27.
Old 11th May 2009, 13:24   #50
Team-BHP Support

Jaggu, You may also want to try Solar on St. John's Road. They are small and not very popular now but the guys are pretty experienced. One advantage is, they are not crowded so good personal attention. The owner takes a personal look into issues which the owner is facing and is happy to talk technical.

We had taken the JBL swift twins for service and clutch change there.
Old 11th May 2009, 13:39   #51
BHPian

jaggu and all: not sure if you had tried Suraksha car care on hosur road (1 near madiwala and 2nd in Electronic city), my experience in the madiwala center has been very nice.

khan_sultan is a regular there if you need further details and contacts please let me know

regards,

Last edited by narayanang76 : 11th May 2009 at 13:41.
Old 11th May 2009, 17:42   #52
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by vid6639 View Post
Jaggu, You may also want to try Solar on St. John's Road.
Where exactly is this? Is it the Solar close to Naga theater, dont know there are multiple solars lol. If so i know the place, they used to work on my Gypsy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by narayanang76 View Post
jaggu and all: not sure if you had tried Suraksha car care on hosur road (1 near madiwala and 2nd in Electronic city), my experience in the madiwala center has been very nice.
Nope not very satisfied with the parts back up and overall service was just about aok (nothing bad though). My experience with RNS hosur road was better compared to Hosur Suraksha. Adugodi Suraksha only for body work, otherwise stay away!

My biggest worry is the DDIS engine, for which i still haven't seen many experienced hands at the dealership. Rest i know almost any garage can handle.

Last edited by Jaggu : 11th May 2009 at 17:47.
Old 11th May 2009, 22:30   #53
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggu View Post
Where exactly is this? Is it the Solar close to Naga theater, dont know there are multiple solars lol. If so i know the place, they used to work on my Gypsy.
Yes the same. Right next to the ex Naga theater. Now they do only service.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks