Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th November 2007, 14:16   #16
BHPian

Even if you are buying a car or not.. The salesman job is to make u feel comfortable and show the features and market them in such a way that it leaves an impression for going ahead to buy the car.

If the dealer is not performing such duty.. its correct to inform the company nobody is going to check u came just for test drive or actually to buy the car.
If such condition is put forth then nowhere people will go even for window shopping..
Would suggest tell them went for test drive and this is how the dealer treated.
Old 13th November 2007, 11:20   #17
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by anupmathur View Post
If a manufacturer cannot make proper appraisal of it's dealers as an ongoing process, it means they are either lakadaisical or something much worse.
As a responsible consumer, i strongly believe that it's one's duty to inform the respective parent company. Since you dont believe in it, i cant expect you to fathom the same.

How about the case where i replace the unruly child from my example with a shoddy watchman? Wont you inform his superiors? Or maybe the utopian world that we live in will mean that his agency would be keeping tabs on him.
Old 13th November 2007, 14:00   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbsb29 View Post
As a responsible consumer, i strongly believe that it's one's duty to inform the respective parent company. Since you dont believe in it, i cant expect you to fathom the same.
For reasons beyond my comprehension, I can see this needlessly building up to something that no one really wants.
All I can say, to put the matter to rest, is that we need many more wonderful and responsible citizens like you to do the 'correct' thing. And we have many who will do it. That takes a big load off my shoulders because we will all benefit in the end! Please don't tell me that out of some spite you too will stop being a responsible consumer because others like me would also benefit without having done the 'responsible' thing!! LOL
Old 13th November 2007, 16:36   #19
Senior - BHPian

welcome to the world of ford service. Now who told you that things were different here. Didnt you read the Ford Service Board Outside!!!!

In the first place why did you even expect anything better. Come to trivandrum Kairali Ford. You'll feel what you expereinced is just heaven.!!!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks