Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: Should I take delivery of a damaged new car?
Yes 45 7.46%
No 558 92.54%
Voters: 603. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 12th September 2021, 15:20   #121
BHPian

re: Anguish! Shreenath Vehicles & Kia Motors forcing me to take delivery of damaged Seltos. Edit: Now re

Congrats!! Good that it was resolved amicably.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UmangThaker79 View Post

I would encourage all victims to take the support of TeamBHP and the loyal support of the forum.

regards
I have a small point to add to this, the forum is not only a greviance redressial forum (it just a part of it) but we also look forward to your long term ownership, trips and other reviews in general. (Which inturn helps other members/non-members)

Thats the best way you can pay back for support.

Wishing you many happy miles and hope to see a review or two from you

Last edited by SideView : 12th September 2021 at 15:38. Reason: Grammar
SideView is offline   (35) Thanks
Old 12th September 2021, 15:36   #122
BHPian

Re: Anguish! Shreenath Vehicles & Kia Motors forcing me to take delivery of damaged Seltos. Edit: No

Quote:
Dear Friends,

I want to inform you all that thanks to TeamBHP, the Forum and all you users - the power of collective opinion that I have received a monetary compensation and a ceramic coating job from the dealership. The damage to the car has been rectified.

New beginnings :
I have taken the delivery of the vehicle on the auspicious day of Ganesh Chaturthi.

I wish to thank each one of you for your replies, support and encouragement to bring the struggle to a logical conclusion.

Cheers and for all !!!

Special thanks to the moderator and the poll conducted which I believe was very instrumental in getting the attention of the dealership and Kia Motors.
The matter has been amicably resolved.

I would encourage all victims to take the support of TeamBHP and the loyal support of the forum.

regards

Great news buddy! Many congratulations to you and your family!

Kindly share some pics and a details if possible.

It would be of great help to the readers.
iamahunter is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 13th September 2021, 01:04   #123
BHPian

Re: Anguish! Shreenath Vehicles & Kia Motors forcing me to take delivery of damaged Seltos. Edit: No

Quote:
I want to inform you all that thanks to TeamBHP, the Forum and all you users - the power of collective opinion that I have received a monetary compensation and a ceramic coating job from the dealership. The damage to the car has been rectified.
Congratulations finally. Hope you munch many happy miles with your car ahead. Sad that you had to go through a terrible ordeal, but nonetheless, glad you've finally taken delivery now.

P.s. Do note that TBHP is not just a grievance redressal forum, but one that you should actively participate in to even share your good experiences viz ownership, drives, etc. This is what makes the forum cohesive in the true sense
IamNikhil is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 13th September 2021, 08:16   #124
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Anguish! Shreenath Vehicles & Kia Motors forcing me to take delivery of damaged Seltos. Edit: So

Quote:
I wish to thank each one of you for your replies, support and encouragement to bring the struggle to a logical conclusion.

Cheers and for all !!!
Always happy to help a fellow car owner, and am glad that the issue was resolved to your satisfaction . This thread is currently at 100,000 views and I believe the news article on your case got another 100,000 views. Neither the dealership nor Kia can afford to keep Mum when its 2-lakh views total we are talking about! Further, 500 BHPians voted quite strongly on the poll, making their stance clear.
GTO is offline   (53) Thanks
Old 13th September 2021, 16:26   #125
BHPian

Quote:
The damage to the car has been rectified.
Could you post a few pictures of the car please? It will give us the preview of the before and after. Many Thanks, Balaji
Old 13th September 2021, 18:10   #126
BHPian

Wow , Team - BHP is such powerful community. So happy to know that the forum's impact was better than any other legal means such as consumer forum etc.
Old 14th September 2021, 07:53   #127
BHPian

Re: Anguish! Shreenath Vehicles & Kia Motors forcing me to take delivery of damaged Seltos. Edit: So

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Always happy to help a fellow car owner, and am glad that the issue was resolved to your satisfaction . This thread is currently at 100,000 views and I believe the news article on your case got another 100,000 views. Neither the dealership nor Kia can afford to keep Mum when its 2-lakh views total we are talking about! Further, 500 BHPians voted quite strongly on the poll, making their stance clear.
And these 2 lakh views are not just of the general public but of the discerning kind when it comes to automobiles. Their opinions and advice could sway other buyers choices too.
Well done Team-bhp.
matizcrazy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th September 2021, 12:34   #128
BHPian

Great to know that, and congratulations for your new car. wishing you many happy kms with your new car.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks