Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th April 2021, 18:13   #1
BHPian

TR Sawhney Nexa, Gurgaon - One to avoid

I could call it a twist in tales, or a dealership network that feels like a con-job.

My Baleno 2018 met with an unfortunate accident while I was driving the car on 4th April. Usually my cars go to Vipul Motors for service but since the car was immobile it had to be towed to the nearest service center and bodyshop - T.R Sawhney, Golf Course Extension Road. And thus, the troubles begin.

The car had hit the divider after spinning on gravel, first from the front and then the back. It had a bumper and apron damage on front, and a deadaxle bent on the rear.

The Insurance, done via Maruti itself took 3 days to arrange for a survey, which is understandable as it was a weekend. After the survey, I got a call and was asked to come to the bodyshop and explain how the accident happened.

The surveyer declined the claim for the rear, saying there was rust on the deadaxle and that indicates an old accident which wouldn't be possible since the car was undrivable with the damage. I looked forward to the bodyshop for help, but the Manager Mr.Gupta resonated the same opinion.

Ultimately I decided to go for a paid job, since its our driver car and was needed back for marriage at home. Its been 9 days since the said repair was undertaken and I have been assured call backs for the same but none have happened.

Moreso, the bodyshop denied allignment on the car owing to aftermarket wheels, which was never a problem at Nexa. They also asked me for a spanner to open the wheels which is weird, never faced the same issue at Vipul or Rohan Motors.

Now with a 13,900 Rupee Bill, I am left to get the car aligned on my own with a half-done job.

This service center should be extremely avoided unless urgent.
devilwearsprada is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 16th April 2021, 20:02   #2
BHPian

Re: TR Sawhney Nexa, Gurgaon - One to avoid

So I got the car back yesterday evening, the car was handed over to me in 45 minutes. There was only one guy in the bodyshop/ASS at 5:45 in the evening, when ideally the center opens till 6:30.

I was also not handed over an invoice or insurance sign off DO. I was just shown a Pre-Invoice for the insurance of which the total came to be 13,900. I handed over 13,500 of paid job and they were supposed to call me today and hand over documents and final bill but no call whatsoever.

I think the ASS is a total scamjob, and since they only attend to 2-3 cars, Nexa doesn't even care anymore. Attaching photos of the ASS at 5:45.

TR Sawhney Nexa, Gurgaon - One to avoid-img_2566min.jpg

TR Sawhney Nexa, Gurgaon - One to avoid-img_2572min.jpg

TR Sawhney Nexa, Gurgaon - One to avoid-img_2574min.jpg

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks