Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th February 2021, 14:28   #1
Team-BHP Support

Talwar Hyundai - Hyderabad Hyundai service center shuts down

Thanks to the Team-BHP fan (he prefers to remain anonymous) who sent this information in. Heartfelt gratitude for sharing it with other enthusiasts via this Team-BHP share page!

I own a 2018 Hyundai Santro AMT and have been getting my car serviced at the Talwar Hyundai, Sanathnagar service center, which is 5 minutes from my home. I had even purchased the car from Talwar Hyundai in 2018.

This December 27, my car was due for its 3rd free service, and I called Talwar Hyundai to book an appointment. They asked me to come the next day. When I went there, the SA told me that they are performing only paid services and not free ones. I asked him what was the reason and the SA told said that they can perform a free service as well, but the service record won't be updated in the service history and they can write on a piece of paper about the same to which I said, I am not going to have my car serviced without updating the service history. The SA told me that a software glitch in their system was the sole reason for the problem. He then told me to get my car serviced at the Lakshmi Hyundai Service Centre and provided me the contact number of the service center.

I went and got my car serviced at Lakshmi Hyundai, where the GM told me that Talwar Hyundai is shutting down and hence, Hyundai has blocked them from updating service records. I was shocked to hear this as Talwar Hyundai is a big dealer in Telengana.

Talwar Hyundai - Hyderabad Hyundai service center shuts down-screenshot_20210213203059.jpg

After I reached home, I messaged the GM of Talwar Hyundai, Sanathnagar, Mr Vinod Singh and he replied, "No, we are having issue with the NDMS right now".

Talwar Hyundai - Hyderabad Hyundai service center shuts down-screenshot_20210213202147.jpg

I then opened the Hyundai Care app through which we can book an appointment as well and select the service center of our choice. To my surprise, Talwar Hyundai, Sanathnagar was not showing, but 3 other service centers of Talwar were showing. So I thought, maybe it's an issue with the one near my home.

However, I received a message from another dealer - Bharat Hyundai stating, "Greetings from Bharat Hyundai. Talwar Hyundai has been closed. Now visit Bharat Hyundai Service Center @ Financial District & avail special discounts in paid Service. Offer valid till 31st Jan 2021.
For Details Contact 77 33 888 999."

Talwar Hyundai - Hyderabad Hyundai service center shuts down-screenshot_20210213202927.jpg

I also checked with a technician from Talwar, but he denied the same.

Yesterday I again checked the app and none of the Talwar Hyundai service centers were reflecting in the Hyundai app. The service center though, is still open. But they are not updating the service records, which is a wrongdoing.

Talwar Hyundai - Hyderabad Hyundai service center shuts down-screenshot_20210213203141.jpg

Talwar Hyundai - Hyderabad Hyundai service center shuts down-screenshot_20210213203152.jpg

Talwar Hyundai - Hyderabad Hyundai service center shuts down-screenshot_20210213203158.jpg

Reading reviews of Talwar Hyundai on Google as well shows the same. Maybe this can be posted on Team-BHP so that people from Hyderabad can get their cars serviced properly by other service centers.

Talwar Hyundai - Hyderabad Hyundai service center shuts down-screenshot_20210213202903.jpg

Last edited by Aditya : 15th February 2021 at 14:31.
Aditya is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 8th April 2021, 20:06   #2
BHPian

Re: Talwar Hyundai - Hyderabad Hyundai service center shuts down

A couple of days back my neighbors i10 Grande was damaged in an accident and needed to be towed to the workshop. I called the GM of Talwar Hyundai since the car had been bought from them and asked for help. The GM promptly sent a mechanic to inspect the car. On seeing the car, the mechanic told us that the car cannot be repaired by Talwar since they have no spares. On further questioning he said that they were closing down and currently taking on only routine servicing of cars since spares were not available.
We later shifted the car to Fusion Hyundai.

What I understand is that :
1. Hyundai has withdrawn the dealership
2. A new dealer, Neon Hyundai has been appointed, who will take over Talwars workshop in Tadbund, Secunderabad.
3. Neon Motors is an existing Mahindra dealer.
4. Fusion Hyundai is taking over their Trimulgherry workshop.
John is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd July 2021, 16:53   #3
BHPian

Re: Talwar Hyundai - Hyderabad Hyundai service center shuts down

Now, Hyundai has set up 3 new dealerships in Hyderabad named Dwaraka Hyundai (which is at Boduppal, which is near Hyderabad-Warangal highway and has sales along with service as well), Neon Hyundai (which opened in the place of Talwar Hyundai, Begumpet), and JSP Hyundai (which is located at Jubilee Hills and Banjara hills while the workshop is located at Madhapur).

Had recently went to Dwaraka Hyundai as it was the nearest dealership to our house to have a look at Alcazar and Creta and was informed that the TD vehicles will arrive in a week's time!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks