Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th December 2021, 18:52   #31

Re: PPS Skoda Bangalore charges 10,000 bucks for radiator flush!

I left my car for servicing at PPS Skoda few weeks back. The car had some issues like clutch hardness, fuel leaking from one of the hoses after fuel injector replacement (story for injector failure thread). I also requested clutch, timing kit, lock carrier and engine mount to be replaced. These were the only things I asked to be repaired/replaced in my car. After having spoken to the Service advisor about the repairs, I left the car at the service center and returned home. After few hours I received an email with estimates which included the A/C vent cleaning and 3M germ cleaning as Customer approved. Promptly called back the SA and told him not to do the A/C vent cleaning.

The car was handed over to me the next day. When I reached the service center, I went over to my car which was parked in the parking lot, to see if the parts had been replaced. The car was yet to be cleaned. The supervisor of 3M cleaning insisted that I do not walk around in the parking premises due to CCTV camera all around.

Happy to report that the car is performing well after a lot of nuts, bolts, clips and screws worth over Rs.6000 have been replaced.
Also, 3M germ cleaning and Engine coating has been carried out and billed. Perhaps I should have been clear to the SA the previous day about not carrying out unnecessary work in my car. I always used to wonder why our Team BHP reviewers still continue to mention this line in every Skoda car review under the Cons section "Skoda’s notorious dealerships & after-sales horror stories". Now I get it.
Attached Thumbnails
PPS Skoda Bangalore charges 10,000 bucks for radiator flush!-pps-estimate.jpg  

PPS Skoda Bangalore charges 10,000 bucks for radiator flush!-0001.jpg  

PPS Skoda Bangalore charges 10,000 bucks for radiator flush!-0002.jpg  

PPS Skoda Bangalore charges 10,000 bucks for radiator flush!-0003.jpg  

PPS Skoda Bangalore charges 10,000 bucks for radiator flush!-0004.jpg  

PPS Skoda Bangalore charges 10,000 bucks for radiator flush!-0005.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks