Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th December 2019, 12:14   #1
Senior - BHPian

Big Boy Toyz opens premium car showroom in Hyderabad

Big Boy Toyz has opened its first multi-brand showroom in Hyderabad.

Big Boy Toyz opens premium car showroom in Hyderabad-hyderabad-showroom-3_1600x1067.jpg

The new showroom is spread across 5,900 sq. ft. and is located at Road no 2, Banjara Hills, Shangri-La Plaza, Opposite KBR Park.

Big Boy Toyz opens premium car showroom in Hyderabad-hyderabad-showroom-1_1090x1200.jpg

According to the company, Hyderabad constitutes 40% of the total revenue generated from the southern market. The new showroom is expected to generate an additional Rs. 80-90 crore.

Big Boy Toyz opens premium car showroom in Hyderabad-hyderabad-showroom-2_1600x1086.jpg

At present, the new showroom houses a BMW i8, Ferrari F12 Berlinetta, Mercedes S-Class, Aston Martin Rapide, Rolls Royce Phantom Coupe and a Bentley Mulsanne. Bikes like the Indian Chieftain and Indian Dark horse are also housed in the new facility.

Link to Team-BHP News
TusharK is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 8th January 2020, 14:12   #2
BHPian

A memorable end to 2019 with a visit to the Big Boy Toyz store at Hyderabad on 31 Dec.

I had been following the launch of the BBT showroom at Hyderabad over the last few months and had travelled to Hyderabad for a family function in Dec. My 15 yr old son is a supercar fan (too!) and so a visit to the BBT showroom was on the cards. I wasnt sure if we could just visit it or needed a prior appointment, so made a call to BBT and had a great conversation with Mr Kunal Maini from BBT gurgaon. I explained to him that I am an automobile enthusiast and a Team BHP member who would like to take a look at the cars and he very politely setup the visit for us. I had glanced over the supercars that were listed on BBT Hyderabad website and for the next few hours, me and my son were as excited as one could be in anticipation of seeing the supercars.

Setup the BBT location (Banajara Hills Road no. 2) on the maps and drove down to the showroom in my storme and were greeted there by the Senior Sales Manager Mr Abdullah who carried on the same hospitality as extended by Mr Kunal. The next moment jaws dropped, heart beats raced and grins adorned my son's and my faces on seeing the small but tasteful collection of cars that were lined up. Listing them below:

1. Lamborghini Huracan Spyder
2. Bentley Mulsanne
3. Rolls Royce Ghost
4. BMW i8
5. Rolls Royce Phantom Coupe
6. Aston Martin Rapide
7. Rolls Royce Ghost
8. Mercedes S500

We missed a Ferrari F12 Berlinetta that day which was out for detailing since it was booked and getting ready for delivery to a customer.

After initial greetings with Mr Abdullah, he encouraged us to explore the cars and take pictures which was really cool. To add to that Mr Abdullah then did a startup of some of the cars in the showroom. The Huracan and especially the Rapide sounded amazing and the roars were amplified even more inside the showroom. We heard the Mulsanne, Ghost and i8 as well.

While we gorged and feasted on the cars, I took time out to discuss with Mr Abdullah on some questions like the below which have always intrigued me. His passion for cars and experience of having worked in this field was clearly coming out in the discussion.

Which supercars sell more in the used car market?
What is the Super car buying process like?
How does BBT Source its cars?
How many cars does BBT sell Monthly?
Which location sells the most?
How are Test drives worked out? surely not as simple as "Can I take the Lambo for a spin "
How are the cars maintained in the showroom?
...and others

In flesh, my personal favourite of all that I saw was the Rolls Royce Phantom Coupe. You just have to stand up and close to it to understand its size and presence.

Ended the visit by giving Mr Abdullah a small new year gift and All in all, a lovely afternoon spent at BBT Hyderabad. Made even more special thanks to the hospitality of Mr Kunal and Mr Abdullah at BBT. Looking forward to visiting BBT again the next time I am in Hyderabad.

Now for the pics to do some talking.

Lamborghini Huracan Spyder

Big Boy Toyz opens premium car showroom in Hyderabad-img_20191231_151920.jpg

Big Boy Toyz opens premium car showroom in Hyderabad-img_20191231_151905.jpg

Big Boy Toyz opens premium car showroom in Hyderabad-img_20191231_150612.jpg

Big Boy Toyz opens premium car showroom in Hyderabad-img_20191231_150944.jpg

Big Boy Toyz opens premium car showroom in Hyderabad-img_20191231_150603.jpg

Big Boy Toyz opens premium car showroom in Hyderabad-img_20191231_151406.jpg

Lamborghini Huracan Startup!

Bentley Mulsanne

Big Boy Toyz opens premium car showroom in Hyderabad-img_20191231_151508.jpg

Big Boy Toyz opens premium car showroom in Hyderabad-img_20191231_150219.jpg

Rolls Royce Ghost

Big Boy Toyz opens premium car showroom in Hyderabad-img_20191231_152405.jpg

Rolls Royce Phantom Coupe

Big Boy Toyz opens premium car showroom in Hyderabad-img_20191231_151529.jpg

Big Boy Toyz opens premium car showroom in Hyderabad-img_20191231_150106.jpg

Aston Martin Rapide

Big Boy Toyz opens premium car showroom in Hyderabad-img_20191231_150120.jpg

Aston Martin Rapide Startup!

BMW i8

Big Boy Toyz opens premium car showroom in Hyderabad-img_20191231_151820.jpg

Big Boy Toyz opens premium car showroom in Hyderabad-img_20191231_152231.jpg
Seek is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 16th July 2021, 22:19   #3
BHPian

Re: Big Boy Toyz opens premium car showroom in Hyderabad

DRI busts imported luxury car racket involving foreign diplomats, arrests Big Boys Toys CEO Nipun Miglani

https://zeenews.india.com/india/luxu...d-2376801.html
harshaguduru is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks