Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th October 2018, 15:01   #61
BHPian

Re: Decent Hyundai Service Centre in Delhi/NCR

I Can Connect Our Fellow Members To Hans Hyundai Naraina As AGM Service Is A Very Good Family Friend. My Verna CRDI is Serviced By Them. No Problems Faced Till Now. Let Me Know If Anyone Wants To Connect.

Regards
Old 10th July 2019, 23:58   #62
Senior - BHPian

Hi guys,

Please suggest a good Hyundai service centre in South Delhi/Faridabad/Gurgaon area where warranty replacements are honoured smoothly.

I gave my Eon for 10k service at Triumph Faridabad but they made a fuss when asked to replace a few small things under warranty (for e.g. head light beams are badly aligned, glovebox lid, bonnet latch, fuel lid opener don't work properly at times)

Now its time for the 20k service and I'm looking to get these things sorted.
Old 11th August 2019, 09:25   #63
BHPian

The 1st Free Service (2 months) is due for my Grand i10.
Can anyone suggest a good service center in West Delhi.
Thanks in advance.
Old 11th August 2019, 11:13   #64
Senior - BHPian

I recently chanced upon Nimbus Hyundai in Noida Sector 5. Although I had gone there to get a small issue fixed the staff who handled my car was extremely courteous and helpful. They solved the issue in my car in 5 minutes and I am definitely going back there for my next service. It is also very close to where I live so that helps.

Reference/Service Advisor: Mr. Anees Ahmad (+91 8750055429)
Old 25th September 2019, 15:34   #65
BHPian

Hey guys,

Can anyone suggest a good Hyundai ASS in or around South Delhi. My i20 is due for its second service and the car being run a lot (9500 km in 9 months), i consider this a serious affair. I would appreciate any inputs or any service centre/s in particular i should avoid.

Thanks.
Old 27th September 2019, 13:08   #66
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby92 View Post
Hey guys,

Can anyone suggest a good Hyundai ASS in or around South Delhi. My i20 is due for its second service and the car being run a lot (9500 km in 9 months), i consider this a serious affair. I would appreciate any inputs or any service centre/s in particular i should avoid.

Thanks.
Avoid Elroy, Okhla.

Got a repair job done once, they took out the bonnet rod assembly from my Xcent. Neither bonnet or front bumper was repaired, so till this day I wonder why they did that.

I obviously didn't check my bonnet as the repair job was carried out at rear fender. When I found it missing, I called the advisor and he asked me to come to service station again. Now, why would I go 10 kms specially, just for a bonnet rod.

Ended up getting it from aftermarket, it never worked well. The rubber part that holds the bonnet rod used to come out with the bonnet rod itself. Very annoying.

My go to service centre was Rama Motors at Vasant Kunj, but I think they have shut shop now.

Last edited by rahul_goyal : 27th September 2019 at 13:09.
rahul_goyal is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th September 2019, 12:41   #67
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul_goyal View Post
Avoid Elroy, Okhla.
My go to service centre was Rama Motors at Vasant Kunj, but I think they have shut shop now.
Thanks. I was too skeptical about Elroy or even any other ASS at okhla.
I just got the service done at profession engineers hyundai, Gurgaon which is about near to my workplace.
Old 11th October 2019, 13:01   #68

Quality Hyundai Showroon in New Delhi

Hello,

I would like to know if any of you experienced BHPians can recommend me to a decent quality Hyundai showroom in New Delhi (preferably S Delhi, even NCR Gurgaon/Noida).

I own a Hyundai Tucson 2018, purchased from Elroy Hyundai in S Delhi. My experience with the SA last year was amazingly smooth, booking to delivery within 14 days. We wanted to buy another Tucson for the family, but unfortunately my SA from last year left for Kia, and the SA present now in Elroy were least interested in selling me another premium car (big surprise in such a low market)

So I went this time to Koncept Hyundai Green Park, and booked us a second Tucson on 12 Sept. I was promised delivery within 1 month, but this experience has been a nightmare now. The VIN generation took 20 days, confirmed to us on 1st Oct. After this I was told the car has been dispatched and arrive soon. Since then, I have been calling SA everyday to find out where the car is and when I can expect. Today I was told the car is still in Tamil Nadu and arrive sometime end of Oct! This is now like buying a end of the year car to me. The SA has been least honest and lack of communications is very bothersome.

So we have decided to cancel this booking and take our business elsewhere. Is there a recommendation any of you can make for your experience in Hyundai dealerships on owning premium cars? Any good dealership/SA around S Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon is welcome

I thank you for comments in advance
Old 11th October 2019, 15:55   #69
BHPian

Re: Quality Hyundai Showroon in New Delhi

Check below thread.

Decent Hyundai Service Centre in Delhi/NCR
Old 3rd February 2021, 09:11   #70
BHPian

After reading various scams and charging while not replacing parts, I'm looking for a reliable Hyundai service centre and detail of advisor at the workshop. Any leads in Delhi NCR are much appreciated who are still maintaining some decency post Covid.
Old 3rd February 2021, 23:22   #71
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOTORIOUS View Post
I Can Connect Our Fellow Members To Hans Hyundai Naraina As AGM Service Is A Very Good Family Friend. My Verna CRDI is Serviced By Them. No Problems Faced Till Now. Let Me Know If Anyone Wants To Connect.

Regards
Can you PM me the contact details? Need to get my Creta serviced.
Also fellow BHPians have mentioned HASS in various parts of Delhi except West Delhi and South West Delhi.
Are there any good service centers in these areas?
Old 11th February 2021, 10:18   #72
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadAxe View Post
Can you PM me the contact details? Need to get my Creta serviced.
Also fellow BHPians have mentioned HASS in various parts of Delhi except West Delhi and South West Delhi.
Are there any good service centers in these areas?
No idea about West Delhi.

Regarding South/South-West Delhi:

Elroy Hyundai, Okhla:
I got my 2016 Grand i10 Asta(O)'s First Free Service done in June-July 2016 at Elroy Hyundai, Okhla wherein they managed to probably damage or swap the clutch assembly with a bad one. Very bad service experience as they also did not rectify the additional problems mentioned to them. Did not mention any issues with the vehicle in job sheet & bill.
My friend who also has a Grand i10 also complained about this Service Centre. He said that they swapped the working AC On/Off switch with a defective one and denied to replace the same even in base warranty.

Plaza Hyundai, Mathura Road (Now Closed):
Got my vehicle services here twice (2nd & 3rd free) during base warranty period. They said that vehicle was running "hard/heavy" and the clutch also felt "hard" but did nothing to rectify the same even though vehicle was in base warranty. They also managed to damage the steering mounted stereo controls and driver side power window switch. Denied to get rectify the issues despite base warranty. Did not mention any issues with the vehicle in job sheet & bill.

Shuban Sai Hyundai, Sarita Vihar, Mathura Road:
Got my vehicle serviced (4th & paid) after expiry of base warranty. Extended warranty is still valid till April 2021.
They damaged the paint job on the plastic strip between front bumper & bonnet. Asked the Service Advisor "Sanjay" specifically to not polish the front console, instrument cluster & steering, but they still did. Without consent, he also added 3 VAS despite showing himi the Service Manual. When pointed out, Service Manager was kind enough to get the plastic strip repainted but still a shoddy paint job was done. No putty was applied before the paint job. Asked the Service Advisor was explanation but he just shunned it & said "we will do the paint job like this only".
The Service Manager also waived charges for 2 out of 3 VAS. I'm guessing they did not carry out any VAS. As for the 3rd VAS which was oiling & greasing, during PDI, pointed out missing oiling & greasing from various visible parts which they saliently did.
They also denied to recrify the defective steering mounted stereo controls and driver side power window switch.
In bill, they mentioned they clutch was hard. Asked them to have a look at it but they denied. Also mentioned in the bill that Non-Genuine parts had been used in the vehicle. Asked them to elaborate but they did not know which Non-Genuine parts had been used in the vehicle.

All in all, I am really not satisfied with any HASS. Just waiting for extended warranty to be over so can get the vehicle serviced at a good local mechanic.

Kindly suggest.
g_goyal2000 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th April 2021, 08:20   #73
BHPian

Hey Guys. I stumbled across this thread while looking for the best place for the 10,000 KM service of my Creta 2020. It'll be my first 10K ASS new car service so I'd love to hear any dos and don'ts for a newbie.

I got my 1st free service done at Safdarjung Service Station at the Junction of Aurobindo Marg and Lodhi Road because it is walkable from my house. It is situated inside the HPCL petrol pump of the same name. I was the first customer at the station and had to wait for the service manager to arrived. Once things got started though they completed the job smoothly - routine check, washing and detailing. They were conducive to my requests for using my new microfibre cloths instead of their worn out ones. The job was completed to my satisfaction though I also stood vigil the entire time just in case. The major con at the station seemed to be the basic infrastructure. I'm guessing this is because it is a petrol pump service station instead of a full fledged service station?

I had bought my car from Himgiri Hyundai in Dilshad Garden where I actually did have a good experience. I am tempted to go back there for service but it is quite some distance away from my place and there's not much else to do around the locality if I want to go out for some food etc.

Do share your suggestions and tips.

Thanks and many happy KMs to all.

Last edited by iamitp : 13th April 2021 at 08:22.
Old 5th May 2021, 19:55   #74
BHPian

Just when i was wondering why don't we have a forum rating dealer experience and trustworthiness in specific cities, i came across this thread.
I bought my car from Safdarjung Gurgaon and got it serviced there for 4 years. I wasn't knowledgeable enough at that time to judge the quality of service but atleast the staff was polite and caring.
One fine day, due to my fault of leaving the lights on after getting out, the battery drained and had to call for help. Professional Hyundai was closest to my residence and I decided to give them a try. Not so happy experience, they pushed very hard for random additions to the service scope. Steering Damper replacement or else risk permanent damage to steering and spend thousands in repair!!

Reverted to Safdarjung after that bad experience. This time Safdarjung also decided to ruin the experience. I took the car during a service mela where they offered discounts on labor and parts. Billing wasn't done properly to reflect the discounts, had to cross check the hyundai website on phone and argue with them to get it corrected. There was a sweet lady who was kindly assisting everyone to install the Hyundai Care app. Customers weren't told that they were eligible for an additional discount on the Service bill if they installed the app. Had to again escalate and argue with the service head who agreed to give the discount before i made more noise and other customers started asking for the same. Safdarjung too is off the list now and i have decided to only visit FNG since then.
Old 12th June 2021, 14:38   #75

I can atleast speak about Shuban Sai Hyundai(Badarpur)from where I bought my Creta. Had a horrendous experience. Won't ever suggest anyone to visit that center. I put up in Faridabad and although Triumph Hyundai has been OK, I am looking for a good service center/workshop in and around Faridabad. I myself used to go to motor plaza in Mohan Estate but since it has closed, struggling to find a decent service center. If anyone knows a good service center in Faridabad/South Delhi, please do tell. Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks