Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th October 2012, 11:12   #16
BHPian

Re: Bad Experience with Rama Motors, Delhi

Hi Guys,

Just to update you, there is NO RESPONSE from TATA Motors as well as RAMA MOTORS on the number of remotes they provide with TATA SAFARI Ex model. It seems that they are ready to provide me a new lockset whereas no spare remote, which I am asking them since the time of delivery of my vehicle. I have been given an appointment for tomorrow to get my lockset changed whereas they are silent on spare remote.

I am really surprised as they are NOT responding to the mails as well as several reminders sent to them on the number of remotes provided with SAFARI Ex. And I was thinking that the TATAs have changed their work culture.

EDIT: Got a mail from RAMA Motors just now and I will be provided the spare remote also. Lets see what happens tomorrow.

- Irish

Last edited by Irish : 8th October 2012 at 11:13.
Old 29th March 2013, 22:25   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish View Post

EDIT: Got a mail from RAMA Motors just now and I will be provided the spare remote also. Lets see what happens tomorrow.

- Irish

So What happened on this specific "tomorrow". Looks like issue is resolved since such threads only lasts till the issue is open
Old 1st April 2013, 11:35   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Googleman View Post
So What happened on this specific "tomorrow". Looks like issue is resolved since such threads only lasts till the issue is open
Googleman,

I almost forgot to update this thread due to few other priorities and problems. Thanks for the reminder!

Anyways, here is the update: When I reached the RAMA motors, everything was performed as per my satisfaction. A brand new lock set was replaced in my Ex and a new spare remote was provided. A person was called from Minda and he mapped a new remote with the existing unit in about 20-30 minutes. And new lock set was fitted and spare keys were handed over to me.

All this happened because of TeamBHP and I will be thankful to the TATA people reading such forums and taking appropriate actions against such dealers. I also wanted to complain (with proofs) against the GM of HIM motors (Patparganj - Delhi) but could not get time.

MODS: Please close this thread as the problem was promptly looked into and now resolved.

Cheers!
Irish

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks