Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th July 2011, 19:28   #46
BANNED

Re: Amplifier Query

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitinralli View Post
Ok, yesterday had 2 amps audited. Here's MY observations:

Amp 1: Cambridge Azur 350A. Liked the sound, was little (i mean very little) bright but that's what i liked. It had more of an open sound which i personally like. Specs were decent with 45wtts. And the best part was price.

Amp:2 NAD 326BEE: Now this amp was little powerful than Cambridge 350 at 50 wtts hence sounded better. However it was little less brighter than Camb, and that's the reason i was confused with it. Price was higher than Cambridge though.

Now tomorrow is the "THE" day to buy an amp. Could not audition Yamaha or Onkyo as i was told by the guy of the shop that these amps are no longer in the same league as Cam and NAD. They are more into Barista, cafe coffee day kinda amps (that's exactly what he said).
You seem to be very convinced by what the dealer puts in your ear. some coffee day's have excellent sound setup, what makes you think they are cheap?
Old 25th July 2011, 01:38   #47
Senior - BHPian

I never said they were cheap. He didn't had those amps with him anymore maybe that's the reason he said that.
Well i finally bought NAD 326BEE. I must say, this amp is powerful than what its specs says. The mids are clean and i could hear things which i never used to hear with my old amp. I am happy with the way it sounds. Though i need to upgrade my speakers now
Old 24th September 2011, 21:32   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitinralli View Post
I never said they were cheap. He didn't had those amps with him anymore maybe that's the reason he said that.
Well i finally bought NAD 326BEE. I must say, this amp is powerful than what its specs says. The mids are clean and i could hear things which i never used to hear with my old amp. I am happy with the way it sounds. Though i need to upgrade my speakers now
Been a while since you hv picked the 326, must commend an apparent good decision there to have added NAD there Nitin, thats quite a healer of a brand. I quite liked almost all of the cd players that i heard of them, including the integrated amplifiers, which are absolute value for money.

You picked the 326 from Lakozy? Ashish there is a wonderful person to deal with quite a bit of perseverance.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks