Team-BHP > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th May 2016, 12:32   #676
BANNED

Re: PC & Console games - Discussion Thread

I am going for an Xbox 360 (i know its old) but I am really getting a good deal for it hence considering.

I would like to know if I can plug in a USB and play from the USB? Since this one will be the 4GB version. I also have an offer for a slight premium the 500 GB version with Forza Horizon bundled with it. I think the latter makes more sense. Oh and its available for 199$ in Australia which makes it a good deal I think. Now only to find someone coming from australia anytime soon!
Old 20th May 2016, 00:15   #677
BHPian

Does anyone play F1 2013 game here? I started playing it last week and it is amazing! It perfectly emulates real life scenarios and so much fun. For an F1 fan, it presents a surreal experience.
Old 5th June 2016, 11:34   #678
Distinguished - BHPian

Started playing Uncharted 4 on PS4
Old 8th June 2016, 08:31   #679
Distinguished - BHPian

Can anyone confirm for sure that DualShock 4 can work with PS3 SuperSlim? Playing NBA 2k16 and Arkham Asylum.. the controller is fantastic except for pathetic triggers.. the feel and lock points are vague and quite irritating for what is otherwise a good mechanism. NFS The Run was a royal waste of money, pathetic game with very poor calibration.. the car is literally uncontrollable, no natural feel and all about blind acceleration.. I'm surprised NFS isn't banned already by the gaming folk.

@Karan how is the trigger setup in DualShock 4?
Old 8th June 2016, 15:46   #680
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark.knight View Post

I face no problems with the DS4, though the triggers feel somewhat smaller than the DS3. Cannot comment on compatibility with the PS3.

Just started Uncharted 4. Was wondering if anyone here has played Bloodborne?
Old 10th June 2016, 16:36   #681
Distinguished - BHPian

PC & Console games - Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark.knight View Post

The PS4 initial launch model had issues (whose rubber use to wear out quickly) but now it seems improved & i'd read that it uses a different mechanism for the triggers as compared to old

I have the latest model, its the Uncharted 4 bundle;

PC & Console games - Discussion Thread-imageuploadedbyteambhp1465556804.254400.jpg

Last edited by karan561 : 10th June 2016 at 16:40.
Old 10th June 2016, 17:07   #682
BHPian

I had bought a XBOX one in US. Unable to find genuine MS power supply for the requirements in India. The customer care informed me to go ahead and purchase from a third party vendor.
There are 2 options
a) Either buy a step down transformer so that the original power supply can be used
b) Buy a suitable power supply from third party.
Does anyone have an idea on how to proceed ? Sorry if this has been already addressed earlier
Old 10th June 2016, 18:10   #683
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shatananda.k View Post
I had bought a XBOX one in US. Unable to find genuine MS power supply for the requirements in India. The customer care informed me to go ahead and purchase from a third party vendor.
There are 2 options
a) Either buy a step down transformer so that the original power supply can be used
Does anyone have an idea on how to proceed ? Sorry if this has been already addressed earlier
I was about to be a keyboard warrior but did some research and see that M$ indeed ships the Xbox with different PSU for different regions! In$ane! Wow, thankfully my PS4 didn't have those issues.

I checked on some forums and it is best you purchase a PSU from UK - looks like guys have used it without issues. A step-down transformer is a pain and good ones are quite costly. But do wait for other opinions from guys here.
Old 13th June 2016, 09:14   #684
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karan561 View Post
The PS4 initial launch model had issues (whose rubber use to wear out quickly) but now it seems improved & i'd read that it uses a different mechanism for the triggers as compared to old

I have the latest model, its the Uncharted 4 bundle;

Attachment 1516384
How about that.. a console having the logo of a game, I'm new to PS'ing but I'm guessing Unchartered is one of their best sellers.

I bought a PS3 SuperSlim to unwind once in awhile for about half hour but it only gets me more aggravated because I cant seem to nail the game moves perfectly. So I'm just letting it rot there for now.
Old 20th June 2016, 07:54   #685
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shatananda.k View Post
There are 2 options
I've used both for my American Xbox One in India. Both work fine. I'm currently using the step down converter though. Sucks how there isn't a genuine power adapter for the X1 to buy in India, poor support from Microsoft.
Old 20th June 2016, 10:02   #686
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetvar26 View Post
I've used both for my American Xbox One in India. Both work fine. I'm currently using the step down converter though. Sucks how there isn't a genuine power adapter for the X1 to buy in India, poor support from Microsoft.
Thanks for the information. Where did you purchase the step down converter ?
There are multiple options in Amazon. I am not sure which one would work as expected.
Old 7th July 2016, 17:55   #687
BHPian

Guys I want to buy gaming console for my kids. Which one should I go for? XBOX One or PS4. My priority is kinect games (Gesture control) and long playing games. Is there any bundle offer where I can buy games in bundle at low price?
Old 7th July 2016, 18:01   #688
Senior - BHPian

Playing Uncharted 4 now. What a game! Spectacular graphics, great storyline as always. Naughty dog always comes up with some great games!
Old 7th July 2016, 18:40   #689
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nipcarlover View Post
Have you tried out ETS 2?

Attachment 1098783

Any CS Global Offensive players here? Got the game a couple of weeks back and absolutely loving it!
Would love to add you on Steam and playe a few rounds!

Hey, was searching for some buddies to queue with. If you are interested, add me on steam. My ID is chiragde.

Hope to see you soon there!
Old 7th July 2016, 19:35   #690
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveenroy View Post
Playing Uncharted 4 now. What a game! Spectacular graphics, great storyline as always. Naughty dog always comes up with some great games!
Awesome! Man, I so feel like grabbing a PS4 right now but the number of titles are way too less at the moment.

Tell us more about UC4 Naveen. Is it as big a leap from UC3 as UC>UC2?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks