Team-BHP - Photoshop/Digital Art thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Et Cetera (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/)
-   -   Photoshop/Digital Art thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/3869-photoshop-digital-art-thread-64.html)

@badboyscad- lots of hardworkclap:
how long did it take? I'm hoping you'll say months, and make me feel good. i've been trying to draw simple geometric figures on PS3 and failing:Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by rippergeo (Post 947963)
@badboyscad- lots of hardworkclap:
how long did it take? I'm hoping you'll say months, and make me feel good. i've been trying to draw simple geometric figures on PS3 and failing:Frustrati

thanks buddy, but the credit goes to SRK for being so patient in answering all of my queries and teaching me.

the contessa took 2 days( with lots of small breaks) and the 1 ton took 3 days ( i was trying different lighting angles for almost 1 day and finally went with lighting similar to that of the OE base pic)

Wow!
Great work Badboy. I always said take time and you'll do better.

I liked the truck design looks great.
Contessa was good too.

Hey, badboy anku needs help, can you do up his bike? I am having some time management problem.

The NEW INDICA!!! Chopped and Served!! :D

@anku: This is for you dude.

Photoshop/Digital Art thread-28042008001.jpg

the honda 1000rr paintjob
Photoshop/Digital Art thread-honda-cbr-repaint-copy.jpg

aarey BBS the other one is Anku's bike and he wants the White & Red colour on that red bike :D

Hey that indica look nice, but doesnt the side look a bit like matiz?

@Cyrus: Nice work there but I think theres something wrong with the rear wheel. Give some more time to your work!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by SRK (Post 949434)
Hey that indica look nice, but doesnt the side look a bit like matiz?

@Cyrus: Nice work there but I think theres something wrong with the rear wheel. Give some more time to your work!!

Thanks..And i told myself i would fix that before i finished my Chop. Absolutely forgot!! :Frustrati

Now an working on a new front bumper.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 949537)
Now an working on a new front bumper.

Really?
Quote:

I HAVE NOT HAD A NOSE JOB DONE!!
Now I understand your signature. Nice job by the way.

@badboyscad Could you post it the other way round please. As in those colours on bike no1 on Bike no2 or if u want pics of my bike then my bhp garage has them.

Here's something for the OHC fans :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi (Post 949563)
Really?
Now I understand your signature. Nice job by the way.

WHAT THE **** !! :Frustrati:Frustrati
This is never going away is it!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shan2nu (Post 949662)
Here's something for the OHC fans :)

Awesome one Shan. Seems to be a picture from your S322 days. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by moralfibre (Post 950067)
Awesome one Shan. Seems to be a picture from your S322 days. :)

Yeah, this pic was taken in May 2003. Need to get a good DSLR, theres only so much a 3.2MP cam can do w.r.t image size/quality.

Shan2nu

i liked the older sepia ones better than this, this one i think completely spoiled the looks of the city, or is it some art??

Pardon my ignorance at this topic :)