Team-BHP - The Official Joke thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Et Cetera (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/)
-   -   The Official Joke thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/2439-official-joke-thread-686.html)

"A picture is worth a thousand words"

Quote:

Originally Posted by BenjiRoss (Post 4666220)
This WhatsApp themed World Leaders Group discussion is terrific. It is attributed to Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky during an evening function at the 16th annual Yalta European Strategy meeting this month. Absolutely hilarious. Don't miss the "Finland is typing" and America " Sorry, wrong group" posts!!

That was awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Wonder if the tyres are photoshopped or dyed?

Translation : I was trying to set up shop you guys came and made me unemployed.

The Official Joke thread-img20191023wa0000.jpg

One day this is going to happen to all of those who don't drive but take the Ola.

Every husband out there be like-

Quote:

Originally Posted by VWAllstar (Post 4680141)
One day this is going to happen to all of those who don't drive but take the Ola.

Why would an OTP vanish? Why would one need an OTP to hitch a ride?

:OT
Considering this is a forum in English, could we please have an English translation / explanation , if the info is in another language?

Quote:

Originally Posted by swissknife (Post 4680336)

Considering this is a forum in English, could we please have an English translation / explanation , if the info is in another language?

He was saying, even when friends come to pick you up, you give OTP, just as in case of OLA. That's the GIST of the joke.:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vasuki (Post 4680347)
He was saying, even when friends come to pick you up, you give OTP, just as in case of OLA. That's the GIST of the joke.:D

Joke is not a joke anymore when you got to explain it lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by swissknife (Post 4680336)

Which part of " Sudden death" did you not understand?. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by srini1785 (Post 4680608)
Which part of " Sudden death" did you not understand?. :D

Most of what was written using the English alphabets but not found in the English dictionary.

My request, and am sure there are many who prefer, is to keep ALL of this forum, comprehensible in English.

Quote:

Originally Posted by swissknife (Post 4680638)
Most of what was written using the English alphabets but not found in the English dictionary.

My request, and am sure there are many who prefer, is to keep ALL of this forum, comprehensible in English.

I completely agree -- கெட்ட பயல்கள் சொன்னத்த கேக்க மாட்டாங்க (Bad boys don't listen)! I think India should pass a law similar to COVFEFE Act to make every humour translated into all official languages (as in Indian currency notes)agree:

Old joke but brings a wide smile when you see it's creative derivations

Its definitely a deep thought !!!

True, that. Reliability :D clap: