Team-BHP - The Official Joke thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Et Cetera (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/)
-   -   The Official Joke thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/2439-official-joke-thread-685.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndigoXLGrandDi (Post 4669340)
Sir,
The Price Rs. 299/- is for Single Shade and not for 40. :uncontrol

Yes. I know that... The joke's on the designer of the hoarding though lol:
I guess your sarcasm detectors are due for servicing good sir.:p

People with speed sensing door lock would relate.

The Official Joke thread-marne-ka-hai-tereko.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by rahul_goyal (Post 4671656)
People with speed sensing door lock would relate.
[/ATTACH]

While my car does have speed sensing door lock, I (possibly many others too) am unable to relate due to language issues. please:

Quote:

Originally Posted by swissknife (Post 4671664)
While my car does have speed sensing door lock, I (possibly many others too) am unable to relate due to language issues. please:

It is a quote from the Netflix Show 'Sacred Games' by the Antagonist Gaitonde who is a Gangster.

It says 'Do you want to die?' in his typical Gangsta tone (the tone was in the reader's heads) :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by antz.bin (Post 4671669)
It is a quote from the Netflix Show 'Sacred Games' by the Antagonist Gaitonde who is a Gangster.

It says 'Do you want to die?' in his typical Gangsta tone (the tone was in the reader's heads) :D

Aah. Now it's clear. Thanks.

:OTBTW, does the automatic lock unlock if the vechicle crashes or has an electrical short circuit?

Quote:

Originally Posted by swissknife (Post 4671664)

It says:-
"Do you wish to die?"

Sorry, I couldn't find the english version of this one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by swissknife (Post 4671675)
... :OTBTW, does the automatic lock unlock if the vechicle crashes or has an electrical short circuit?

I'll test and let you know!lol:

After testing:
When the vehicle crashed: Since the speed was zero, the door opened (actually, fell apart)!

When there was a short circuit: The door did not open, but when I panicked and crashed the vehicle, the speed became zero and the door opened!

Quote:

Originally Posted by msprabhakar (Post 4672195)
I'll test and let you know!lol:

After testing:
When the vehicle crashed: Since the speed was zero, the door opened (actually, fell apart)!

When there was a short circuit: The door did not open, but when I panicked and crashed the vehicle, the speed became zero and the door opened!

Though this is a joke thread, in reality, the doors do not unlock when the vechicle cones to a stop, at least in the Polo.

Quote:

Originally Posted by swissknife (Post 4672197)
Though this is a joke thread, in reality, the doors do not unlock when the vechicle cones to a stop, at least in the Polo.

OMG... I have a Vento and it opens when stationary! Is mine defective or yours?:Shockked:

Quote:

Originally Posted by msprabhakar (Post 4672199)
OMG... I have a Vento and it opens when stationary! Is mine defective or yours?:Shockked:

Sorry, I think I wasn't clear. While the car can be opened from the inside, my question was, would it be unlocked to be open from the outside, to help the victims.

I get that pretty often..:D:D

Tit for Tat but not advisable!

Saw this tweet today. Cracked me up:uncontrol
The Official Joke thread-img_20191013_133637.jpg

Only REAL car guys will know what it actually is. To others it's just a vintage microphone.:uncontrol:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by VWAllstar (Post 4673700)
Tit for Tat but not advisable!

Ha ha ha! Can you beat my design?!!