Team-BHP - The Official Joke thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Et Cetera (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/)
-   -   The Official Joke thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/2439-official-joke-thread-629.html)

Didn't know that ALL cars had this feature rl:

Quote:

Originally Posted by auto_enthusiast (Post 3940039)
Didn't know that ALL cars had this feature rl:

Of course. It stands for oveRdrive :D

Land Rover gear box :uncontrol

The future of Selfies! :)

Maybe in the online shopping thread? :D
via Exciting Lives

Quote:

Originally Posted by mayankk (Post 3943542)
Maybe in the online shopping thread? :D

Whatever you do, please do not show this to Sir Kejri and especially the NGT "people". I am sure they will have some "ideas" on how to implement this

lol:

There is no other place for this but the JOKE thread.

Quoting from NDTV article on the upcoming launch of Renault Lodgy AMT -

Quote:

Currently every MPV sold in India offers the option of an AMT or and automatic gearbox, which makes Renault Lodgy the only car in its segment to not get one. Understanding the need of the hour, Renault is currently working on an AMT version of the Lodgy that will go on sale later this year in India
http://auto.ndtv.com/news/upcoming-a...from=home-auto

These two are always at it
The Official Joke thread-fb_img_1457819814141.jpg

sadly, its true. hahaha
The Official Joke thread-fb_img_1457770568826.jpg

This really cracked me up
The Official Joke thread-fb_img_1457819384109.jpg

Ford Advert in today's Pune Times, last page.
Navratri advert in April :Frustrati, what are folks in local Ford dealerships doing?

The Official Joke thread-fordadvert_12apr2016-large.jpeg

Quote:

Are Navratras not on? Is 15 Apr Ramnavami?
Yes, it's on. But, no one plays dandiya now as depicted in advert. There are many navratri in Indian calendar, but most know the one which ends with Dusshera.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sukiwa (Post 3950981)
Ford Advert in today's Pune Times, last page.
Navratri advert in April :Frustrati, what are folks in local Ford dealerships doing?

Attachment 1496200

Are Navratras not on? Is 15 Apr Ramnavami?

Now I am confused.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sukiwa (Post 3950981)

Yes, it's on. But, no one plays dandiya now as depicted in advert. There are many navratri in Indian calendar, but most know the one which ends with Dusshera.

Thanks for clarifying.

I never gave it a second thought earlier.

And yes. Ford must be on weed.

The Official Joke thread-greasy.jpg

Quote:

Look, I’ve had some great ideas in my life, and I’ve had some terrible ones. Trying to wash my greasy timing-chain cover in my dishwasher falls squarely into the latter category, as I’ve been eating off dishes laced with oily residue for nine months now.

About nine months ago, I opened up my Jeep’s 4.0-liter inline-six to give it a quick refresh (this was just a few months before I blew it up). As the engine had 250,000 miles on it, there was quite a bit of gunk and grime, so I figured I’d at least try to clean the timing-chain cover.

My logic for deciding how to clean the cover was about as advanced as a caveman’s. It went:

1. Do I need to clean this timing chain cover? Yes.

2. Does my dishwasher clean things? Yes.

3. Hence, I can put the timing cover into the dishwasher.

That was it; that as my entire train-of-thought. There was no “Hey, I wonder if this could clog up the dishwasher,” or “Maybe this will leave residual oily-gunk all over the tools that I use to eat.”

I wish I had thought a little deeper than those three simple lines of flawed logic, because take a look at what I’ve been eating off of for past nine months.

I think I’m slowly turning into an AMC inline-six.

article link

lol:

Wow. there is a guy who has some really dreadful good ideas! My mind may not be as creative and prolific as his, but... I know the feeling! And the words if only I hadn't; yes, I should have thought of that; etc etc etc etc.

I guess he needs to throw the oiled clothes away, because some oils can be carcinogenic, and better simply not to risk it, and research some serious industrial degreaser for his dishwasher. And if it melts part of the dishwasher? Well, all I can say is. it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thad E Ginathom (Post 3951339)
lol:

... I guess he needs to throw the oiled clothes away, ....

Clothes? He used dishwasher to wash clothes also?

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnyBoy (Post 3951435)
Clothes? He used dishwasher to wash clothes also?

Follow the link on his page...

He got oil on a favourite pair of shoes, so decided to apply oil all over. It actually worked quite well, so he applied the same logic to some oil-stained clothes. :uncontrol