Team-BHP - The Official Joke thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Et Cetera (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/)
-   -   The Official Joke thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/2439-official-joke-thread-496.html)

With skyrocketing fuel prices, the definition of 'car' is getting blurred.
Snapped this a couple of months ago. Couldn't miss the irony of fuel being transported by animals either.

Scoop pic of next gen Tata Safari :D

The Official Joke thread-20120922347_1.jpg

Wah wah!!! I did not know my ad made it to here:uncontrol

If lancers are this cheak, I would want to order a dozen!lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warwithwheels (Post 2905540)

found this on Facebook :D

The Official Joke thread-185199_308385235935580_1123666859_n.jpg

@alstonlobo: :D

@IronHawk: Same Here :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronH4WK (Post 2915570)
found this on Facebook :D

@alstonlobo: :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by alstonlobo (Post 2915620)

Hawky! You are busted!lol:

good one Alstonlobo! clap:
Oops! I guess I should go underground before I get sniped.

Quote:

Originally Posted by alstonlobo (Post 2915620)

you made that up, didn't ya!

oh looky, you're the intern (peeking from behind) trying to learn the ropes :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronH4WK (Post 2915697)
you made that up, didn't ya!

oh looky, you're the intern (peeking from behind) trying to learn the ropes :D

H4wk! I'm wearing a mask clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by lsp (Post 2909992)
Another one !!!!!

Good one, at least Ms. Fakhri doesnt have a home loan to repay regardless of her acting skills, or the lack of them!

we've seen many versions of leave applications; here's a few to tickle your funny bone :D
The Official Joke thread-432354_350981931611261_1823467219_n.jpg
courtesy: Facebook

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronH4WK (Post 2915794)
we've seen many versions of leave applications; here's a few to tickle your funny bone :D
Attachment 991857
courtesy: Facebook

One more, comrade :D

@alstonlobo : Its the same person who wrote the leave application and teacher's remarks. Look at the M's, t's and f's, they are the same.

Hilarious:

Don't complain about petrol prices
Today I filled up my fuel tank, and I thought petrol has become really expensive after the price hikes. But then I compared it with other common liquids and did some quick calculations, and I felt a little better.
To know why, see the results below you'll be surprised at how outrageous some other prices are!

Price base – Mumbai: Diesel (regular): Rs.42.08 per litre
Petrol (regular unleaded): Rs.79.51 per litre

Milk (Mumbai): Rs.55 per litre (costlier to Diesel)

Coca Cola 330 ml can: Rs.20 = Rs.61 per litre

Cup of coffee at any decent restaurant: 150 ml for Rs.25 = Rs. 167 per litre

Dettol antiseptic 100 ml Rs.20 = Rs.200 per litre

Soup at a Restaurant 250 ml: Rs.55 = Rs.220 per litre

Pantene conditioner 400 ml Rs.165 = Rs.413 per litre

Medicinal mouthwash like Listerine 100 ml Rs.45 = Rs.450 per litre

Red Bull 150 ml can: Rs.75 = Rs.500 per litre

Corex cough syrup 100 ml Rs.57 = Rs.570 per litre

Evian water 500ml Rs.330 = Rs.660 per litre [Rs.660 for a litre of WATER?! And the buyers don't even know the source (Evian spelled backwards is Naive.)

Old Spice after shave lotion 100 ml Rs.175 = Rs. 1750 per litre

Pure almond oil 25 ml Rs.68 = Rs. 2720 per litre

And this is the REAL KICKER...HP desk-jet colour ink cartridge 21 ml Rs.1900 = Rs. 90476 per litre!!!

Now you know why computer printers are so cheap? So they have you hooked for the ink!
The next time you're at the pump, don't curse our Petroleum minister just be glad your car doesn't run on cough syrup, after shave, coffee, Pantene conditioner or God forbid, printer ink!You can find peace in all your problems. I found one in Petrol pricing...

But those stuff mentioned above most of them will run for several days but will our car run? Please tell the idiots who wrote this. :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by kmadhok (Post 2918506)
Don't complain about petrol prices
Today I filled up my fuel tank, and I thought petrol has become really expensive after the price hikes. But then I compared it with other common liquids and did some quick calculations, and I felt a little better.

Milk (Pune): Rs.30 per litre for cow milk
Coca Cola 1 L PET bottle = Rs.40 per litre. Not sure why you have taken litre rates by looking at can prices. Or perhaps that is the joke I didnt understand!
Dettol antiseptic 1 litre bottle or a bigger one = Not sure, but definitely not Rs.200 per litre
Soup/ coffee at a restaurant = you are also paying for service and using their cutlery/ real estate. So not sure if these are comparable. one can try cost of a coffee at home as a comparison?

All said and done, just look at the prices of other commodities such as rice/ wheat/ cooking oil/ common salt etc. and I am sure the fuel hikes would seem less!

Edit: was reading this some time after opening the window and doing some other work. just realised this is the joke thread and not the rationalising fuel price thread :)