Team-BHP - The Official Joke thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Et Cetera (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/)
-   -   The Official Joke thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/2439-official-joke-thread-480.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by dockap (Post 2801929)
Ok, that is one manicure set i would not like anyone to use on me:Shockked:. Looks more like a torture set.
Whats wrong in the CD case pic?

For the CD case - Caption at the bottom is hidden which probably says, 'It becomes fully portable when carried' lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by dockap (Post 2801929)
Whats wrong in the CD case pic?

See line at the bottom, says something like "... becomes portable when carried"

folks, there are many images posted on this thread where the funny part gets blocked by the Team-BHP watermark. request you to add some extra space at the bottom in such cases (half an inch; easily done in Paintbrush) so that the funny part doesn't get obstructed.

please:

This one is from friends facebook profile

Continuing on the Sunny jokes!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by hrman
Continuing on the Sunny jokes!!

So will it be a "giiiiiiiirrrl" who will be in the midst of controversy in the future?
:)

Presenting the Beautician from Hell!

While going through classifieds today, I came across the most sensible way to spend some loose change :D

The Official Joke thread-untitled1.jpg

Oh and mind you, 'Serious Buyers Only' :uncontrol

Quote:

Originally Posted by alstonlobo (Post 2805892)
While going through classifieds today, I came across the most sensible way to spend some loose change :D

Attachment 939677

I agree its funny, but I think it is more of a issue with the classified portals. (not sure about this one in particluar)

I recollect, I was posting an advt somewhere and the portal would not allow "NA" or and empty value for a price to sell. This can get tricky for a seller who does not want to publish his selling price due to multiple reasons. (a seperate discussion might be reuired for such scenarios)

Found this on Fb. Thought of sharing it here.

The Official Joke thread-joke.jpg

The day is not far when...

This is not photoshopped but an actual one where the signboard is being tested in a factory near my office :-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by alstonlobo (Post 2805892)

Attachment 939677

Some ppl dont want to disclose the asking price , IF the buyer is SERIOUS , he will spend 1 rupee to make a call and get the price of 10 lakh bike :D .

Got this on FB - pretty funny

Read this on comments section in yahoo news on article on arrested Godman from Bangalore whose name also means daily happiness :-

Its easy to find GOD but difficult to find hidden cameras:D.

Quote:

Originally Posted by n_aditya (Post 2808117)
The day is not far when...

This is not photoshopped but an actual one where the signboard is being tested in a factory near my office :-)

That board is missing an extra digit for petrol. By the time diesel touches a 100 here, petrol will be in thousands. If still available :Frustrati