Team-BHP - The Official Joke thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Et Cetera (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/)
-   -   The Official Joke thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/2439-official-joke-thread-477.html)

Still hit by the petrol price hike

Future not bright
The Official Joke thread-beggar.jpg

Brinks- beware
The Official Joke thread-brinks.jpeg

Ramchandra keh gaye siya se,
aisa kalyug aayega,
gaadi milega cash pe lekin
petrol loan pe aayega

<Ramchandra told Seeta - there will be a time in future when people will buy cars on cash and take loans on petrol>
The Official Joke thread-petrol-loan.jpeg

Too true
The Official Joke thread-wallet.jpeg

Innovation
Name:  towing.bmp
Views: 4622
Size:  795.1 KB

Height of Attempting !

An 'Computer Science' student wrote in exam-

Q. what is an "Array"?

Ans.- an array is a word used to call a friend
For eg:
"array" kidhar jaa rha hai
"array" kya kar ra h?
"array"idhar aa !!

Checkmate! :D

The Official Joke thread-checkmate.jpg

What has 4 legs & no ears?

Mike Tyson's dog :)

Is Facebook making us all insenstive?

The Official Joke thread-get-well-dad.jpg

Two people like dad being in surgery and no one says a prayer? :Frustrati

Not even sure if this qualifies as a joke. Damn.

Rajan

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhanushs (Post 2790195)
Checkmate! :D

Attachment 932550

ROFL!! nice one.

have you seen the video on similar lines? it's hilarious :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatchyBoy (Post 2792616)
Not even sure if this qualifies as a joke. Damn.
Rajan

Same thing repeated day and night on ToI after all kind of news. Just check below any news story, you will find "Do you like this story?" at the bottom.
This is really shameful.

Now it's widely accepted that "like" is used more as flag so other can read it. A tragic news can be spread by flagging it without even really liking it. May be what they are liking is the concern for Dad. Don't read too much in to it.

Facebook etc can come up with a different name/new button for flagging but I don't think it's necessary.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivekiny2k (Post 2792670)
Now it's widely accepted that "like" is used more as flag so other can read it. A tragic news can be spread by flagging it without even really liking it. May be what they are liking is the concern for Dad. Don't read too much in to it.

Facebook etc can come up with a different name/new button for flagging but I don't think it's necessary.

Agreed. But sure sounds bad when this appears on my wall "vivekiny2k likes 26 killed in expressway crash", doesn't it?

Rajan

Manmohan Singh to Sonia Gandhi before the petrol price hike - "aaj kuch toofani karte hai" :D

or maybe it was the other way round! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by libranof1987 (Post 2792906)
Manmohan Singh to Sonia Gandhi before the petrol price hike - "aaj kuch toofani karte hai" :D

or maybe it was the other way round! :D

hehe.. nice one! i knew there was something fishy about that ad! :D

Chuck Norris commute on @Waze! :uncontrol
The Official Joke thread-chuck_noris_on_waze.jpg
courtesy Waze@Facebook

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivekiny2k (Post 2792670)

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatchyBoy (Post 2792679)
Agreed. But sure sounds bad when this appears on my wall "vivekiny2k likes 26 killed in expressway crash", doesn't it?

A few months ago a similar thing happened when Azhar's son was killed in a superbike crash. There were hundreds of likes and some were defending it by equating his death to Azhar's misdeeds. Sorry, but to me a death is regrettable regardless of what the father may or may not have done

In 2009, we all put on our turbans, went and watched non-existent movies, in IMMACULATE classic cars , of which we have SO many, that they are infiltrating the taxi business!!

this is from 2012

2008 : Boy asks Dad to gift him a bike after passing 12th class board Examination.

2012 : Boy asks Dad to gift him a liter of petrol to run his bike after passing his Engineering Examination.

a moment of silence please :D
The Official Joke thread-moment_of_silence.jpg

courtesy Waze@Facebook