Team-BHP - The Official Joke thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Et Cetera (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/)
-   -   The Official Joke thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/2439-official-joke-thread-466.html)

New Recruitment...

The Official Joke thread-538266_335060843216957_120674037988973_936120_1643533674_n.jpg

The Official Joke thread-558385_335147006541674_120674037988973_936433_819004505_n.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluevolt (Post 2730416)
New Recruitment...

That's why opposition parties keep saying that the law and order situation has gone to the dogs! :D

Most effective method for Birth control ( courtesy FB)

Note from Support - Post deleted. Mention of alcohol is strictly not allowed on Team BHP. Please see rule # 11 here.

Note from Support - Post deleted. Mention of alcohol is strictly not allowed on Team BHP. Please see rule # 11 here.

Interesting comments by various personalities on Sachin’s 100th century;

1. Digvijay Singh– Sachin is an RSS agent. He was waiting to score his century against a Muslim country.

2. Manmohan Singh– I congratulate Sachin and appreciate leadership of Shrimati Sonia Gandhi.

3. Rahul Gandhi– My grandmother created Bangladesh. She deserves the credit for this century.

4. Raj Thackray– Sachin has proved himself to be a true Marathi Manus. So what if India has lost, Maharashtrians cannot take the responsibility of the whole nation.

5. Mulayam Singh Yadav– If Sachin was from UP, I would've made tickets of all Cricket matches ‘Tax Free’.

6. Anna Hazare– Sachin deserves to be the next Lokpal of the country.

7. Baba Ramdev– If you multiply all the runs Sachin has made by a billion is what is the total black money in foreign country.

8. Kapil Sibbal– Social media needs to control comments on Sachin’s century. It will harm the fabric of secularism in India.

9. Swami Agnivesh– Now that Bangladesh has helped Sachin score his 100th century, they have proved to be a true friend of India . Lets welcome their citizen in India. Lets issue them voter ID card.

10. Kris Shrikant– We selectors hope that by 2030, Sachin will also score his 150th century.

11. Arjun Tendulkar– I want to play with my father in 2020 world cup.

12. Sachin Tendulkar himself– Aaeellaaaa…. Now what excuse I will make to not retire.

13. Sonia Gandhi– Er….. She did not respond since she is suffering from an undisclosed disease.

14. Karuna Nidhi- Who is Sachin Tandulkar?

15. Jayalalitha- Sometimes Sashikala could have been right. She said something about this guy. I ignored it as I thought that he was a Bollywood filmstar. In any case Dr. MGR was a better player.

But the best indeed from Mamta appeared in a Bengali daily:

She said- She was not consulted in advance on such massive score hike, hence the century should be rolled back to 90. She also demanded if it is not rolled back or withdrawn by weekend, Sachin should be replaced in the team by Madan Mulo Roy.

:uncontrol

Is this what Mr. Ratan Tata wanted? :D

Just searched for the news in Google and found these results:

The Official Joke thread-news.jpg

One link advises about Acquittal whereas another site is giving 5 years in prison to the same person for the same offense.

God only knows the truth! :eek:

Cheers!
Irish :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irish (Post 2731299)
Just searched for the news in Google and found these results:

Attachment 909287

One link advises about Acquittal whereas another site is giving 5 years in prison to the same person for the same offense.

God only knows the truth! :eek:

Cheers!
Irish :)

Looks like both were correct. Murder charges were dropped, but she was jailed for her daughter's kidnapping.

You sae the Rajni Fiesta inviting for Fiog's b'day, now comes big brother Sunny Endeavour :p
Ford Figo's 2nd Birthday Party Invitation (Funny Deol Style) - YouTube

Via SMS

Given that Saif's movie is shot in 12 different countries and keeps going mindlessly from one place to another, the movie should be called
"TRAVEL AGENT - VINOD" :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by mukeshgoel (Post 2731167)

No bro!

Ratan TATA did not wanted the boot to open, for the same reason.

But the ingenious panwala did the unthinkable. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by mukeshgoel (Post 2731167)

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirAlec (Post 2731575)
No bro!

Ratan TATA did not wanted the boot to open, for the same reason.

But the ingenious panwala did the unthinkable. :)

Isn't that the place where the engine is located in the nano?

Notice on a Temple: Please Do NOt Leave Your Spouses alone in crowded areas. If they get lost, you may mistakenly think its an answer to your prayer.

Cheers
Sameer

Saw this on facebook today Don't know if already shared.