Team-BHP - The Official Joke thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Et Cetera (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/)
-   -   The Official Joke thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/2439-official-joke-thread-343.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fordmanchau (Post 2508106)
True!! reminds of a real life incident I had.

In the month of may 2011 after the Rs. 5/- price hike in petrol, I was in Chennai with family travelling in a cab.
My sister then asks her 4yr old son(my nephew) to ask me, what I want for my birthday(due in July).
He asks me, mama tumko birthday par kya gift chahiye??
I reply: "aur kuch nahi beta bus free petrol voucher de dena":)

On hearing this even the driver of the cab who was relatively quiet, couldn't stop laughing!!
And now I think I would just make sure that I get the same gift:D from here on.

:D
TBHP Hyderabad Chapter, Fordmanchau has dropped enough hints!!
birthday's in july, and he knows what he wants!!!

But seriuosly, oil cos are reflecting the fall of rupee/rise of crude very quickly, but the rise of rupee/fall of crude ?
NO!!!

Written by a married man had on back of his car..
Quote:

Please don't disturb. Already disturbed

We all love Cricket, dont we? :D

Ok Folks, here's an explanation of 'Woman' from an Engineer's point of view. I am not sure again if this has been already posted in any of previous pages, but hope you guys don't mind if it's a repeat of the facts! :D

Name:  Women_Explanation.bmp
Views: 1857
Size:  550.1 KB agree:

Utilizing the "facilities" :D
Kerala Lifestyle Oru Kuli HQ - YouTube

Quote:

Originally Posted by condor (Post 2508328)
Written by a married man had on back of his car..

You mean this: :D
The Official Joke thread-dnd.jpg

Petrol - 73
Sachin - 99
Who will reach century first?
;)

Here is a Cricket joke that I got off the internet:

"Dont you just love English cricket! The thinnest guy on the team is called Broad; the ugliest- Swann; the guy that fields behind is called Prior; the guy whose father is John is called Pietersen; the guy whose father is Luke is called Anderson; the slowest fielder is Trott and then they got one right.. the dumbest guy is called Bell."

:uncontrol

Quote:

Originally Posted by suhaas307 (Post 2509741)
Here is a Cricket joke that I got off the internet:

"Dont you just love English cricket! The thinnest guy on the team is called Broad; the ugliest- Swann; the guy that fields behind is called Prior; the guy whose father is John is called Pietersen; the guy whose father is Luke is called Anderson; the slowest fielder is Trott and then they got one right.. the dumbest guy is called Bell."

The English selectors definitely know their Onions!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by BaCkSeAtDrIVeR (Post 2509747)
The English selectors definitely know their Onions!!

lol:

-----------------------------

My wife and I divorced over religious differences. She thought she was God and I didn't.:)

My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too. :D

I saw six men kicking and punching the mother-in-law. My neighbour said "Are you going to help?" I said, "No, six should be enough." :D

Heights of racism:

A little white kid goes and stands in between two black kids and says, "Mommy look, I made an Oreo!" :D

Now I get what they mean when they say Kerala Police is well armed? :uncontrol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2509989)
Now I get what they mean when they say Kerala Police is well armed? :uncontrol

dude, you get a lot of forwards, don't you lol:

Top Gear laughs!!
Top Gear Laughs - YouTube