Team-BHP - The Official Joke thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Et Cetera (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/)
-   -   The Official Joke thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/2439-official-joke-thread-323.html)

Stole this from facebook

Obama hits car trouble in Ireland - Yahoo! News

I now officially stop cribbing about the speed breakers in Bangalore. :D

During recruiting trainees in our company, they were asked to pen-down a composition on a given topic to evaluate their basic language skills. Did they fair well? Holy smokes, they did :D Don't believe me? Read for yourselves. We have truckloads of 'em pilin' up in our office. This is in fact the new one-shot stress buster in those boring night shifts :p Sub: 2011 Elections

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2364966)
During recruiting trainees in our company, they were asked to pen-down a composition on a given topic to evaluate their basic language skills. Did they fair well? Holy smokes, they did :D Don't believe me? Read for yourselves. We have truckloads of 'em pilin' up in our office. This is in fact the new one-shot stress buster in those boring night shifts :p Sub: 2011 Elections

LOL!! @Thad would enjoy reading this :P

I hope (s)he did not write that V.Poor for himself!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by anilisanil (Post 2365099)
LOL!! @Thad would enjoy reading this :P

I hope (s)he did not write that V.Poor for himself!!

Its a "herself". This pic did have this person's name and number, I smudged it off cos she'll otherwise be flooded with phone calls for language lessons :D Nope, the V.Poor was awarded by the company for this informative words of wisdom.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spitfire (Post 2364856)
Obama hits car trouble in Ireland - Yahoo! News

I now officially stop cribbing about the speed breakers in Bangalore. :D

They wouldn't have driven such a long wheelbase car on that ramp :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2365119)
Its a "herself". This pic did have this person's name and number, I smudged it off cos she'll otherwise be flooded with phone calls for language lessons :D Nope, the V.Poor was awarded by the company for this informative words of wisdom.

Hopefully you did end up recruiting someone with better language skills.

What position was the interview for?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2364966)

Haha. My dad was supposed to test three candidates for some job, and he asked them to write anything in English. He brought the pages home, and after reading those and now this, I think there is a distinct possibility that your candidate and those candidates might be long-lost relatives.

"Marriages may be made in `heaven`, but...... the maintenance charges have to be paid on `Earth`!"

- Got it from an about-to-be-married friend in FB.

Found this on Facebook. Epic Fail! :uncontrol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2372268)
Found this on Facebook. Epic Fail!

rl:

Too funny. Find out from FB where this was taken... i want to go there! ;)

@Scorcher:
It is 'Did they fare well?' and 'these informative words of wisdom', by the way. :)

Like Tejas, even I am interested in knowing where one gets smut by accident.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tejas@perioimpl (Post 2372407)
rl:

Too funny. Find out from FB where this was taken... i want to go there! ;)

Number of lungis tell me it is somewhere in Kerala.:)

How women and men 'see' colors.

The Official Joke thread-color-perception.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhanushs (Post 2372805)
How women and men 'see' colors.

:uncontrol how true!! This always happens when we have to suggest colors to the ladies. They have a different take to every color and I end up thinking I am color blind!!