Team-BHP - The Official Joke thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Et Cetera (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/)
-   -   The Official Joke thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/2439-official-joke-thread-305.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by SILVERWOOD (Post 2167947)
Read at your own risk.

@Silverwood this has been posted in Street Experience Section in Bell the Cat thread

newton: How to write 4 in between 5?

China : Joke

America: Question is wrong...

Pak: If you ask foolish Qus i will kill you.

UK : Not found on net....

India : Rajnikanth replys : " F(IV)E"

This reply from our onsite Coordinator made my day:

================================================== =======
Dear XXX,

Can't reproduce. Me and Mr. YYY tried to make up. But not successful. Someone else has to look into it. I have been trying daily.

Regards,
ZZZZ
================================================== =======

The context was that there was a fault in the software and the onsite team was trying to recreate (reproduce) the problem in test environment.

Brilliant editing!
YouTube - GTA San Andreas - Tamil ReMix !!! [Part 1]

A sales person reached the meeting place and text'd to say he did...

The Official Joke thread-27112010073.jpg

Chuck Norris once met Rajinikanth. The result — he was reduced to a joke on the internet.

Rajinikanth grinds his coffee with his teeth and boils the water with his own rage.

In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Rajinikanth could use to kill you, including the room itself.

clap:

One of my friends comment read in facebook today :

This iPhone autocorrect is worrying! Was trying to key in "got free wi-fi in the hotel" and it came out as "got free wife in the hotel"!!! Glad caught it before sending the sms...

"Rajnikant smoked a cigarette and the cigaratte got lung cancer"!

Quote:

Originally Posted by bnzjon (Post 2169921)
One of my friends comment read in facebook today :

This iPhone autocorrect is worrying! Was trying to key in "got free wi-fi in the hotel" and it came out as "got free wife in the hotel"!!! Glad caught it before sending the sms...

at the risk of re-posting myself, read damnyouautocorrect.com

Brilliant!!! Did you notice Shoaib Malik's expression :-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ntomer (Post 2170935)
Brilliant!!! Did you notice Shoaib Malik's expression :-)

Yes, just like that of a sheepishly smiling 'Ghar Jamaayee' gnawing his teeth on the inside :uncontrol

Do you have any idea why in japan there is frequent earthquake?
Because Rajanikanth lost his mobile phone in japan in vibrate mode

Rajnikant stared at a Vodafone logo this November and it got transformed to the new Airtel logo

Don't know whether this can be included in the jokes thread:
Last month I was driving home from work through a (narrow stretch of) city road in second gear, when suddenly the rear-left door of the Santro in front of me, opened. I somewhat panicked and stopped my car, blocking a long line of honking vehicles behind me.
The rear left passenger actually opened the door to spit on the road and then closed the door, all this in a slow moving car.

Well i hope sheila doesnt watch this (Arey dilli waalo not Dixit yaar, the jawaan one)

YouTube - Sheila ki jawani v. Crazy Japanese guy