Team-BHP > Shifting gears > Et Cetera
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th December 2009, 01:13   #826
aZa
Senior - BHPian

yep its a french bulldog ... 2.5 yrs old ... very notorious but very very lovable!!! i might get another frenchie or a pug soon.
Old 8th December 2009, 02:25   #827
BHPian

Team-BHPians and their Pets-img_0373.jpg

His name is Max(original name); now after 3 years you can call him with any of the following (Kaalu,Mote and Oye yeah kisne kiya) cause he is a very responsible dog; whatever happens in the lawn he is responsible
- This is June 2006 pic when he was 3 months old.Will upload more pics once I am back from my India trip.

Notice the uncanny resemblance.
Old 14th December 2009, 12:25   #828
BHPian

My Lab and My friends (Bojj)

Hi Once again my lab,

and my friends Newfoundland breed from Hyd participated in the Mysore Kennel Club Dog show in Bangalore on 12 and 13th December.

came in a Volvo AC coach(beccause of journey it became little sick(but won some first Prizes and some 2 nd Prizes)

this is very friendly.

my friend has Bitch also which is not so friendly.

let the pictures talk.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHPians and their Pets-dsc03699.jpg  

Team-BHPians and their Pets-dsc03712.jpg  

Team-BHPians and their Pets-dsc03717.jpg  

Old 17th December 2009, 00:26   #829
BHPian

Meet my lab, Tango!

Dad brought him from Hyd when he was just 1 month old. Mom was against taking a dog but I think her views have changed a bit now. Currently, he's about 1 yrs 7 months. Ah, that makes me remember, should find a partner for him soon Any bitches from Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai?

Some of his snaps : (Most of them are old, the last one is latest. Have about a 100 more, will post them soon)

The Cowboy, err, the CowDog :

About a year back :

The way he loves to sleep :

There's a reason why labs are known to be intelligent!

Regards,

Prateek
Old 17th December 2009, 01:04   #830
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Thats my scooby wen he was 6 months old

Team-BHPians and their Pets-image007.jpg
Old 17th December 2009, 02:26   #831
Senior - BHPian

So nice to see these wonderful animals being cared for by each and every one here.Adorable lil fellas!
Old 17th December 2009, 11:24   #832
Senior - BHPian

In office i cannot upload images, but here are some pics of casper and me.

Picasa Web Albums - Pramod - Casper and me

Pramod
Old 17th December 2009, 12:40   #833
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramodkumar View Post
In office i cannot upload images, but here are some pics of casper and me.

Picasa Web Albums - Pramod - Casper and me

Pramod
Lovely pics Pramod . Casper seems to be loving every bit of the antennas
Old 17th December 2009, 12:52   #834
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoranjit View Post
Lovely pics Pramod . Casper seems to be loving every bit of the antennas
She usually comes and sleeps on me when i lye down on the sofa. She likes to chew my ears. This is a everyday activity when i return home. I just love her.

Pramod
Old 17th December 2009, 13:06   #835
Senior - BHPian

Casper looks super cute, pramod.

Did you cut her tail ?
Old 17th December 2009, 14:05   #836
Senior - BHPian

She is a rescued dog, her tail was already missing. Check my previous posts from the pics you will find out here condition then. Strangly the tail is now little longer than what it used to be.

Pramod
Old 17th December 2009, 14:53   #837
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramodkumar View Post
She is a rescued dog, her tail was already missing. Check my previous posts from the pics you will find out here condition then. Strangly the tail is now little longer than what it used to be.

Pramod
Pramod,

Casper is absolutely adorable!

Great to hear that she's a rescued dog. Unfortunately, people today, go in for breeds without realizing that there are so many dogs they can adopt and take care of right in front of them!
Old 17th December 2009, 15:22   #838
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
Pramod,

Casper is absolutely adorable!

Great to hear that she's a rescued dog. Unfortunately, people today, go in for breeds without realizing that there are so many dogs they can adopt and take care of right in front of them!

Ok here is caspers story since i have some spare time with me.

I saw an add in the news paper where a guy was giving away his dogs. So i went there. He had 2 black Labs an alsation and two rajapalayam. He straight away said 4k for the labs and 2 for the alsation. I said but you said you have dogs for free. He takes me to 2 Rajapalayam dogs and started telling me about how ferocious they were and stuff. I looked at my cousin and she said people do stoop down to make a quick sale.

We finally left his place, Its not because i hate this particular breed or something these dogs were really big and i do not have anyone to take care of them. So while returning home we saw a kennel add, I called the guy he had all verious dogs. He had a lot of puppies from labs and GSDs all priced between 2.5k to 5k. So i saw this skinney dog lying under the coconut tree. I went there and it stood up and started climbing up. So i asked him what is the breed so he said its a Boxer. I just asked how much, he said its not for sale its their breeding dog. I asked him how old, he said 1-1.2 years, how many litters, he said 1. I looked at the dog and i asked him dont you take care of this one , he smilled. She had no hair after her ribs end, her entire back was pink with alot of tick bites and she had 2 open wounds. I looked at her big eyes for a sec and I told him i just want this dog, how much?

He understood i was determined but he was like it will be in heat in a week and i will have a huge loss if i sell her now. May be after the second litter. I told him in a very stearn voice that i need her, I also promissed him a pup for the next litter she will have along with the money he asked. So finally casper arrived home, I immediately called a vet, who is now a great friend, Casper has made a full recovery, and she is the most friendly dog, Our bhpian clevermax will vouch for that .

She loves me a lot, She hardly barks but she had barked at everyone who came to my house for collecting some money including my house owner. I have taken her on a road trip till trichur aprox 600Km both ways, she was very well behaved throught. She also took part in the all india dog show, not as a competitor but as a visitor and trust me she was a star there. She has a boy friend who comes outside and makes very wierd noises in the night and she just jumps out and sits near the gate watching him sing for her.. I was thinking of getting her a nice partner may be later.

Pramod

Last edited by pramodkumar : 17th December 2009 at 15:26.
Old 17th December 2009, 21:45   #839
Distinguished - BHPian

Guys, PLS :
* no questions.
* no msgs in response to this.

Junior is no more. Hit by a speeding car today evening. End was quick, lots of internal injuries.

Team-BHPians and their Pets-petpetrolhead.jpg

He had just enough life in him to gently hold my finger for second with his teeth, as I brought him back home.

Jan 2009 - 17-Dec-09. RIP
Old 17th December 2009, 22:05   #840
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
Guys, PLS :
* no questions.
* no msgs in response to this.

Junior is no more. Hit by a speeding car today evening. End was quick, lots of internal injuries.

Attachment 247289

He had just enough life in him to gently hold my finger for second with his teeth, as I brought him back home.

Jan 2009 - 17-Dec-09. RIP
Condor, I would like to add just a line. I still dont know how to react after reading your sms and seeing junior lying on the floor without moving.

Still remember the day we saw him for the first time and bought him home. I shall cherish thoes moments and when you used to bring him home. I still cant beleive that he is no more and i really cant stop my tears as I type

Junior, May your soul R.I.P.

This is my fav pic of junior the day i saw him and all that he wanted to do was sleep. Love u and will miss you.

--Sajan
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHPians and their Pets-junior.jpeg.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks