Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th July 2024, 11:25   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: Audi Q6 e-tron Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axe77 View Post
although it did not feel ‘push back in the seat’ fast
Apparently this has been intentionally dialled in by Audi. Acceleration has been made linear to give ICE car drivers a familiar feel.

I remember feeling underwhelmed with the Audi Q8 etron. The shove that I expected was missing from Audi’s top spec EV. The car also felt as if it had its work cut out and was a bit slow to respond to direction changes.

Havent yet got round to driving their S EV’s but it looks like they’ve given it more shove.

Audi should have taken a leaf out of Volvo who have given their regular EV’s the same power as the Polestar. While the acceleration figures are almost the same as M340i, this one borders on scarily fast as all that shove is available from 0001 rpm with an “all hell breaks loose” feeling everytime it’s floored.

Thanks for the review.

Last edited by AMG Power : 5th July 2024 at 11:26.
AMG Power is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th July 2024, 12:55   #17
BHPian

Re: Audi Q6 e-tron Review

Audi Q6 etron is planned to be assembled in India so will most likely be priced competitively at around 85 lacs ex-showroom. That will certainly give Audi a huge lead over Mercedes (with EQB touching 80 lacs) and BMW (with ICE derived electric cars in this price range). Launch likely within a year. Source: Autocar India
soarersc300 is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks