Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th April 2024, 11:23   #241
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Re: Tata Punch.ev Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raghuwire View Post
Dear members, recently there was a poll on which variant of Punch ev to buy. I searched everywhere, I am not finding it anywhere, can someone let me know the link please. It had all the variant information easily available at one place.
https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/elect...d-you-buy.html (Tata Punch.EV | Trims Breakdown | Which variant would you buy?)
DHARM is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 9th April 2024, 11:32   #242
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raghuwire View Post
Dear members, recently there was a poll on which variant of Punch ev to buy. I searched everywhere, I am not finding it anywhere, can someone let me know the link please. It had all the variant information easily available at one place.
Also Discounts are offered on top trim as per Autocar India article, check if you get from one of such unsold stock

https://www.autocarindia.com/car-new...st-time-431186
DHARM is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 9th April 2024, 11:58   #243
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHARM View Post
Also Discounts are offered on top trim as per Autocar India article, check if you get from one of such unsold stock

https://www.autocarindia.com/car-new...st-time-431186
Tata punch ev is already overpriced by 1.5L. We can expect a price cut of 1.2l to 1.5l by Diwali time.

Its high time tata needs to resolve the software issues. Our Digital Speedo hangs a lot.
Gurudatta Nayak is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 9th April 2024, 12:04   #244
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurudatta Nayak View Post
Tata punch ev is already overpriced by 1.5L. We can expect a price cut of 1.2l to 1.5l by Diwali time.

Its high time tata needs to resolve the software issues. Our Digital Speedo hangs a lot.
True, discounts may increase as new entrants are coming and sales of PV is peaked out. Have you found any other major issue in the car? My car will be delivered by next week so your feedback will be helpful.
DHARM is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th April 2024, 00:53   #245
BANNED

Quote:
True, discounts may increase as new entrants are coming and sales of PV is peaked out. Have you found any other major issue in the car? My car will be delivered by next week so your feedback will be helpful.
Ours is Empowered Plus Varient without sunroof. As with regards to issues, they will be resolved with Software update. The issues are minor and won't impact the overall experience.

You will fall in love with the car with every mile you drive. Congratulations in advance for your new 🚗 Car.
Gurudatta Nayak is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 17th April 2024, 00:47   #246
BANNED

As per the Owner Manual, the rear seat belt warning lamp should not be displayed when no one has occupied the rear seat/no material is kept. Our car keeps on buzzing

Is anyone facing this same issue?
Attached Thumbnails
Tata Punch.ev Review-img20240416wa0020.jpg  

Old 17th April 2024, 09:28   #247
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurudatta Nayak View Post
As per the Owner Manual, the rear seat belt warning lamp should not be displayed when no one has occupied the rear seat/no material is kept. Our car keeps on buzzing

Is anyone facing this same issue?
Yes, Facing the same issue, looks like sensor is missing, either wait till 20 seconds and buckle up seat belt even if no one is occupying
Old 17th April 2024, 20:03   #248
sun
BHPian

I’ve put three seat belt buckles available on Amazon which keeps the warning sound off.

Last edited by Aditya : 18th April 2024 at 05:18. Reason: Hyperlink added
sun is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th April 2024, 20:58   #249
BHPian

Quote:
Yes, Facing the same issue, looks like sensor is missing, either wait till 20 seconds and buckle up seat belt even if no one is occupying
Is this a software issue, or a hardware issue? I'm assuming if it is a software issue, it can be resolved with a software update. If it is actually missing a sensor, will Tata fix it for you?
goacom is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th April 2024, 21:28   #250
sun
BHPian

Punch doesn't have rear seat occupancy sensor.
sun is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th April 2024, 09:26   #251
BHPian

Looking for Speaker upgrade for Punch EV Empower + I feel the inbuilt speakers lack the Punch. I have looked at the official accessories list from the website and i could see JBL Speakers 2624FHI mid woofer. I am not aware of the specification of the factory fitted speakers and will it make sense to call it an upgrade if i go for the JBL. Unfortunately i cannot go for active subwoofer because i do not see any from accessories list and anything fit outside dealership will void warranty. Please suggest.
Old 18th April 2024, 10:13   #252
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by goacom View Post
Is this a software issue, or a hardware issue? I'm assuming if it is a software issue, it can be resolved with a software update. If it is actually missing a sensor, will Tata fix it for you?
If they have omitted sensor for seat belts, then they won't replace it. In many YouTube videos this issue is mentioned still will raise this matter during the 1st service.
Old 18th April 2024, 23:35   #253

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCool View Post
Looking for Speaker upgrade for Punch EV Empower + I feel the inbuilt speakers lack the Punch. I have looked at the official accessories list from the website and i could see JBL Speakers 2624FHI mid woofer. I am not aware of the specification of the factory fitted speakers and will it make sense to call it an upgrade if i go for the JBL. Unfortunately i cannot go for active subwoofer because i do not see any from accessories list and anything fit outside dealership will void warranty. Please suggest.
You have chosen the right speaker JBL 2624FHI with 40W power rating. It can definitely make an extra punch.
Autoxpert is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th April 2024, 00:48   #254
BANNED

Quote:
If they have omitted sensor for seat belts, then they won't replace it. In many YouTube videos this issue is mentioned still will raise this matter during the 1st service.
Could you check with Service Centre, if the sensors are available for rear seats?

I have observed the following in our car:
  • Front ventilated Seats, air circulates only from seat bottom part and not from the upper part.
  • The AirPurifier AQI value displayed is between 30 to 1. Can AQI be 1? Is there a sensor to monitor AQI in the car or marketing gimmick?
  • On speed breaker, parking indicator lights glow for a sec.

Kindly share your observations/views.

Last edited by Chetan_Rao : 19th April 2024 at 02:37. Reason: Typos and formatting.
Gurudatta Nayak is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th April 2024, 16:20   #255
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Julien View Post
I got a call today (16th) that the coolant hose leak is the issue and today being Saturday, it is not possible to place order. So they will be placing order on 19th (Monday) and expecting the part to reach on Friday after which they will do the replacement.
I think this post deserves a new thread to highlight TATAs inexperience in making quality cars, let alone quality EV cars.

And King_Julien - did you get the issue sorted out? Did you physically see what was the issue and how they fixed it? Is there a invoice with the parts they changed and topped up.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks